Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JMLewis87
    • Mar 2013

Looks like this area is getting some new members, awesome!
    Last edited by JMLewis87; 04-26-2017, 2:53 AM.

Comment

• Fad9567
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by aussiemark
      Anyone interested in going to West Virginia for the big mountain run. I'm leaving from Alexandria VA Thursday 8th or Friday 9th June. Happy to ride out by myself but would be cool to have a group to ride with. www.bmrwv.com
      Like HMNAVY I would be down if I didnt already have plans that weekend

The ride out there is really nice if anyone hasnt gone, especially riding through the gap. I suggest stopping and snapping some photos.

We should get a meet up going very soon, seems like this thread is picking up some steam since the weather has changed.

Im in DC proper, the Petworth area. Im always down to meet up for some beers anywere weekday night or weekend.

Comment

• Fad9567
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by danielcarl
        Went dunn Lewis and I think they moved or closed no phone number so hard to find out. but union market is kinda cool still need to get to bardo and see what its like.
        Swap meet sunday 30 oct.
        Not sure if you know, but they moved to Ivy City which is not but a mile or so away from Union Market down New York Ave towards US Rte 50. I havent checked them out but from their Instagram they seems to be doing well. I want to stop in soon.

Comment

• hmnavy72
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Fad9567
          Like HMNAVY I would be down if I didnt already have plans that weekend

The ride out there is really nice if anyone hasnt gone, especially riding through the gap. I suggest stopping and snapping some photos.

We should get a meet up going very soon, seems like this thread is picking up some steam since the weather has changed.

Im in DC proper, the Petworth area. Im always down to meet up for some beers anywere weekday night or weekend.
          The gap on 68 right off of 70?
          I take 68 to Morgantown a lot, very nice road and sights.

Went to harpers ferry WV few weekends ago about 80miles from Annapolis. Had trouble finding parking, and a lot of baggers/couples on trikes.

Comment

• Fad9567
            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by hmnavy72
            The gap on 68 right off of 70?
            I take 68 to Morgantown a lot, very nice road and sights.

Went to harpers ferry WV few weekends ago about 80miles from Annapolis. Had trouble finding parking, and a lot of baggers/couples on trikes.
            Even though I have been on it several times I cant remember the interchange of where that gap is. I zone out and just focus on the scenery when Im finally out of DC traffic.

Its at the peak of a little "mountain" and there is a scenic rest stop right before you pass through the top and the road is cut out of the hill. It looks amazing when you are passing through.

Comment

• Fad9567
              • Nov 2015

Put since this thread has been gaining some traction again would people be interested in a small meet up so we can stop being keyboard warriors and actually put some tread to the pavement?

Comment

• aussiemark
                • May 2014

Sure, when where?

Comment

• hmnavy72
                  • Apr 2017

Got back from myrtle beach, man didn't realize how shitty 95S is between Richmond and D.C. Loop. On way back we jumped on 301 just north of Richmond and tht was shitty.

Meeting up sometime in June would be cool. What would be a central location for everyone? I'm in Annapolis.

Comment

• GreazyJay
                    • Mar 2013

What's up everybody? I'm in Stephens city va, it's right next to Winchester. I wrench when I can, ride when my choppers ain't down and drink beer always. There's tones of fuckin bad ads riding up here. Anyone around here??

Comment

• image1
                      • Aug 2009

group (7-9) of us gonna be coming through the area next weekend (memorial day weekend). Will be in Hagerstown Thursday night, and then heading south along VA/WV border if anyone wants to meet up and ride for the weekend.

Comment

• GreazyJay
                        • Mar 2013

Is anyone else going to ride from NOVA to BMR8? We could set up a pre-party and ride.

Comment

• dynamitedave
                          • Aug 2011

I'm in Dale City. Have a few old Hondas and a 76 Sporty that is in pieces.

Comment

• JMLewis87
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by GreazyJay
                            Is anyone else going to ride from NOVA to BMR8? We could set up a pre-party and ride.
                            Aussiemark (posted on page 2) and I are going if we can both get our bikes fixed up in time.

Our plan was to leave the area early Friday morning so we could make it there by the time gates open. If you're interested shoot me a pm with your number and we can get a group text going for some plans.

That being said anyone doing Rolling Thunder in DC this coming weekend?

Comment

• aussiemark
                              • May 2014

You know it.

Comment

• hmnavy72
                                • Apr 2017

Saturday July 1st, riding from Annapolis to Ohio. Gonna run 68 to Morgantown WV if anyone is interested in a early morning ride. I wanna leave Annapolis around 645/7am

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;