CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Is anyone else going to ride from NOVA to BMR8? We could set up a pre-party and ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Dale City. Have a few old Hondas and a 76 Sporty that is in pieces.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by GreazyJay View Post
    Is anyone else going to ride from NOVA to BMR8? We could set up a pre-party and ride.
    Aussiemark (posted on page 2) and I are going if we can both get our bikes fixed up in time.

Our plan was to leave the area early Friday morning so we could make it there by the time gates open. If you're interested shoot me a pm with your number and we can get a group text going for some plans.

That being said anyone doing Rolling Thunder in DC this coming weekend?

You know it.

Saturday July 1st, riding from Annapolis to Ohio. Gonna run 68 to Morgantown WV if anyone is interested in a early morning ride. I wanna leave Annapolis around 645/7am

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hmnavy72 View Post
    Saturday July 1st, riding from Annapolis to Ohio. Gonna run 68 to Morgantown WV if anyone is interested in a early morning ride. I wanna leave Annapolis around 645/7am

Any traction on this?

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Manassas, I have a '94 Sporty that I bought about 5 years back but have since moved up to a Street Bob. I am looking to turn the Sporty into a mild hardtail chopper but I don't have the knowledge so I am hoping to find someone in the area that does and getting a quote to build it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fad9567 View Post
    Any traction on this?
    Yah I made that run a few times last summer. I really enjoy 68, it's a nice road. Hoping to ride more around Front Royal/15 this year

What's up guys...moved here couple of months ago from SoCal...living in Alexandria. In the process of rebuilding a '13 sporty...just came across this thread. You guys planning on meeting up when the weather gets better?

been in dc about 4 years - got a pretty good group of cats that ride and wrench in DC. from dirtbikes to shovelheads, we just like shootin the shit and riding. feel free to add me on IG @carlbrah if you tryna hangout/ride. I'm also planning to ride to the Congregation show in Charlotte, NC next month - then pushing on to Austin, TX for Handbuilt show. If you're interested, hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by carlbrah View Post
    been in dc about 4 years - got a pretty good group of cats that ride and wrench in DC. from dirtbikes to shovelheads, we just like shootin the shit and riding. feel free to add me on IG @carlbrah if you tryna hangout/ride. I'm also planning to ride to the Congregation show in Charlotte, NC next month - then pushing on to Austin, TX for Handbuilt show. If you're interested, hit me up.
    Are you planning on riding out to Fuel Cleveland? I was planning on going to that, would be cool to ride with a group. And have you been to Dunn Lewis? Think I've seen you around there once or twice...

Get Adobe Flash player

If you're looking for a last minute ride/event...

Heroes Run V
    Sunday, 7 October 2018
    Meet up at 10; ride at 11; party at 1; raffle bike giveaway at 5
    Hardywood Park - West Creek

820 Sanctuary Trail Drive, Richmond VA 23238

Follow @heroes_run on IG.

Get Adobe Flash player

I know this is an old thred but just now seeing it. Are people still getting together in the area for meetups or to hang out and ride/work on stuff? Days away from finishing an ironhead build while helping a buddy start an ironhead project. I'm in Rose hill area of alexandria.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Piccollob12 View Post
    I know this is an old thred but just now seeing it. Are people still getting together in the area for meetups or to hang out and ride/work on stuff? Days away from finishing an ironhead build while helping a buddy start an ironhead project. I'm in Rose hill area of alexandria.
    Not a lot of action in this area. Iím out in Leesburg though and always down for a ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

Still in the alexandria area! If anyone is on old bikes or into choppers in the area let me know!

I would love to get together with other people for vintage/chopper rides.

Hey man I just moved to the Alexandria area. I’ve got a shovel that I’m currently trying to get started. I missed out on all this nice weather.

Share This