Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick593
    • Apr 2024

I'm also on bolling afb from time to time. Also down at quantico marine corps base. I have a 2013 sportster 48 but trying to get rid of it for an evo NorCal build or ironhead chopper build. Always down to ride rain or shine.

Comment

• Nick48
      • Apr 2024

I'm also on bolling afb from time to time. Also down at quantico marine corps base. I have a 2013 sportster 48 but trying to get rid of it for an evo NorCal build or ironhead chopper build. Always down to ride rain or shine.

Comment

• JMLewis87
        • Mar 2013

There are several of us spread throughout the area. I know some of us are trying to get together this Sunday to ride up to Hagerstown for an event. If any of you see this in time shoot me a message with your number and I'll give you a text with the details.

Comment

• dynamitedave
          • Aug 2011

I'm in Woodbridge, I build stuff in my garage. I build mostly hondas but I have some cool customs and choppers. There is Bikes and Breakfast every second sunday of the month in Clifton. 300 motorcycles show up usually.

There's a new shop opening in Lorton, they are having a party. Come hang out.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook_event_1111865452240361.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1292955

Comment

• JMLewis87
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by dynamitedave
            I'm in Woodbridge, I build stuff in my garage. I build mostly hondas but I have some cool customs and choppers. There is Bikes and Breakfast every second sunday of the month in Clifton. 300 motorcycles show up usually.

There's a new shop opening in Lorton, they are having a party. Come hang out.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]72563[/ATTACH]
            Wish I didn't have to worry Saturday but Bikes and Breakfast sounds pretty cool. Does it continue into the colder months?

Comment

• nuklhd
              • Sep 2013

I still have a house in woodbridge but have lived in Indiana for the last 8 years. boy I sure do miss that area. I worked part time at an indi in springfield and heard ron moved shops. I wonder if that's his joint opening in Lorton. I almost moved to Lorton 25 years ago but it was into the old reformatory that has since been torn down.lol

Comment

• danielcarl
                • Sep 2015

Went dunn Lewis and I think they moved or closed no phone number so hard to find out. but union market is kinda cool still need to get to bardo and see what its like.
                Swap meet sunday 30 oct.
                Last edited by danielcarl; 10-24-2016, 5:42 PM.

Comment

• EastCoastBrad
                  • Jun 2016

well chit by now i guess everyone has done winterized by now lol. Good to know about Cliftons bikes and coffee, Clifton has got some nice twisties if they keep up the road repairs.

Comment

• MReynolds1775
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by EastCoastBrad
                    well chit by now i guess everyone has done winterized by now lol. Good to know about Cliftons bikes and coffee, Clifton has got some nice twisties if they keep up the road repairs.
                    haven't checked this thread in a while... with the current weather, whats "winterized" mean? haha.

Anyone got a tig welder?

Comment

• danielcarl
                      • Sep 2015

Well I think winter is drain the tank and for the price that I have to pay for insurance is stop coverage. But I just got a new lincon tig machine works 120/220 volt but learning how. I just ordered a spare swingarm going to try to extended swingarm setup geting the parts together. But if you need something welded I might be able to help you out. I live on Bolling afb let me know if you need some help but i'll work for beer.

Comment

• MReynolds1775
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by danielcarl
                        But if you need something welded I might be able to help you out.
                        Awesome! I think i got what I needed welded repaired, but we'll wait till it fails again to know for sure! haha

looks like a few local events are coming up in the near future:

Saint Patty's Day Party (Charity Fundraiser Event)
                        14114 Lee Highway, Centerville, Va 20121
                        March 18th, 1900-0100

Tuckahoe MC- Battlefields VA 3rd Annual Anniversary Celebration
                        Hard Times Cafe
                        314 Jefferson Davis Highway
                        25 March. Starts at 1500. $20, chow provided

Downtown Bike Night:
                        Hard Times Cafe
                        314 Jefferson Davis Highway
                        Starting April 4th, every Tuesday Night from 4:30-Closing
                        $1 domestic bottles

Just FYI.

Comment

• rustyspade
                          • Jul 2015

I'm in Frederick Maryland ...me and a few homies are always wrenching and drinking brews. Follow me on IG @luckyb79 .... Would be nice to get to know some other riders in the DMV

Comment

• hmnavy72
                            • Apr 2017

Here in Annapolis, ride a 15 sportie. Enjoy weekend riding

Comment

• aussiemark
                              • May 2014

Anyone interested in going to West Virginia for the big mountain run. I'm leaving from Alexandria VA Thursday 8th or Friday 9th June. Happy to ride out by myself but would be cool to have a group to ride with. www.bmrwv.com

Comment

• hmnavy72
                                • Apr 2017

^^^ looked fun! Would be down but got other plans for that weekend

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;