CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Chop lives Matter!

Chop lives matter, Asian homosexual lives matter, 1 legged prostitue lives matter, blah blah blah. Cops are assholes to everyone, they all got the same square jaw and say "oh so your a law professor?" When you dare talk back. If you talk back again, your getting ate up. End of story. Please don't feel as if they treat you like shit based on the color or your skin. They give ginger kids with tattoos riding Harley's plenty of shit, trust me (even if I have no soul). The fact of the matter is that law enforcement has got out of control. They hop in there cruiser pound 3 or 4 red bulls and go for a big promotion. Maybe they watched some stupid ass TV show about outlaw bikers the night before and your going to earn them some stars and bars. Absolute power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Or something along those lines. Good night folks, I got to deliver a load on the bad side of San Jose early in the morning. Hopefully some certain people ain't blocking the roads.

Get Adobe Flash player

say what you will about cops. I do not have an attitude when pulled over, I do not mean mug them when they drive by and I watched them personally as they protected the bat shit crazy lady across the street from getting beat on by her new live in boyfriend. All bad? I would like to think that the good certainly outweigh the bad.
    Last edited by 53rigid; 07-18-2016 at 6:02 AM. Reason: too early for grammer

Get Adobe Flash player

So your friends with cops. Cool. I'll never change your mind or try to. My main point is the fact that they don't just assault and murder black people. Statistics will show more whites are on the receiving end of your friends red bull induced rage. Maybe it's because I've got more experience with them than what my wack job neighbor went through. Maybe it's my fault for visiting my brother in a bad neighborhood and having a harley and tattoos. If I smacked everyone who gave me a dirty look I'd be turbo fucked, if a cop does it they get put on paid leave.
    Last edited by mayberryterror; 07-18-2016 at 7:50 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Iv'e met more good ones than bad ones but that doesn't change the fact that this country doesn't hold them to any standard. They should be held to a higher standard not hide behind the thin blue line. The sheriff that came to investigate the break-in next door told me with a straight face that he wouldn't be able to get prints off the smooth well painted door they pried open. Wouldn't even try! I'm sure he was related to the junkie from up the road whose pickup was seen in front of her house.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Ok, so there are lots of "good" people, or people whos friends and family and community would otherwise describe as "good" who become police officers- therefore that means there are more good cops out there and a few bad apples... right?

Wrong.

The problem isnt so much who's doing the job, its the job itself. We are trained to trust police growing up, but they are trained to NEVER trust us and ALWAYS assume we're a evil black drug dealing pedophile. At the end of the day the whole organization is corrupt as hell. If you follow the "bad apples" argument then you're basically saying that police are the most inept people at their job the world over- not once (in my lifetime at least) have I seen a good cop arrest or testify against a bad cop. The police union backs it officers under all circumstances always-no matter how extreme an officers offences.

I also dont care about how anyone talks to them ever- it doesnt justify their behavior. To quote ghostbusters "being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every new yorkers god given right."

How do I justify that the job is bullshit? Lets look at what they spend most of their time doing. A regular patrolman spends most of his day writing bullshit traffic tickets- in short hes collecting on a racketeering act. Quotas issued by departments ensure this to be the case. Now show me a detective who spends his time solving crimes involving victims and I'll agree that hes doing what all their media says it does.

I've got several friends in law enforcement. They feel as if they're above criticism. I just follow the data. Praise people for good things, critique for bad, you know like a normal person. The only thing their fansboys can holler is how "hard" their job is, they're protecting my freedom, etc...

Get Adobe Flash player

Thank you slyjj! I've known guys growing up that went on to be involved in Law Enforcement and from the academy there brain washed. They will under any circumstance get there co workers back. Since burning Watts it has got out of hand, LAPD was taught how to intemidate and violate your constitutional rights. All law enforcement has adopted this type of attitude. Which includes them thinking there above you. This is not a race issue, even though some may think it is. It's a "people are fed the fuck up" issue.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mayberryterror View Post
    So your friends with cops. Cool. I'll never change your mind or try to. My main point is the fact that they don't just assault and murder black people. Statistics will show more whites are on the receiving end of your friends red bull induced rage. Maybe it's because I've got more experience with them than what my wack job neighbor went through. Maybe it's my fault for visiting my brother in a bad neighborhood and having a harley and tattoos. If I smacked everyone who gave me a dirty look I'd be turbo fucked, if a cop does it they get put on paid leave.
    Never said I was buddies with them, MY point was that all are not bad. On the contrary, I agree, but still stand by my original statement. I have a harley and lots of tattoos and never been hassled when pulled over. Why? I don't start talking shit.

Tho I agree with you for the most part, your understanding of the statistics are very flawed. Yes, the number of white people abused by the police is almost twice as high as it is for black people, but considering that white people make up 63% of the population, and black people make up 12 percent of the population (see where I'm going here?)....

And for the record, I'm fine with cops so long as they respect the constitution, and respect the constitutional rights of the citizens supposedly protected under it, but unfortunately that does not seem to be the case, and it's not just isolated incidents, it's an entire culture of "you will obey without question or else" and that is not right, nor should it be tolerated.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    Tho I agree with you for the most part, your understanding of the statistics are very flawed. Yes, the number of white people abused by the police is almost twice as high as it is for black people, but considering that white people make up 63% of the population, and black people make up 12 percent of the population (see where I'm going here?)....
    Im going to have to stop you right there- you're attempting to say what BLM which is "cop/the system is racist because there is a bias." This is a common mistake and the biggest flaw I've got with the whole race thing going on. This is a logical fallacy called "begging the question." It means one assumes what they're trying to prove. No attempt is made to understand WHY those statistics are so high (i.e. demographics) they just ASSUME that means racism and you have to prove them prove- something that cant actually be done.

I thought this was a very interesting video:

Quote Originally Posted by SlyJJ View Post
    Im going to have to stop you right there- you're attempting to say what BLM which is "cop/the system is racist because there is a bias." This is a common mistake and the biggest flaw I've got with the whole race thing going on. This is a logical fallacy called "begging the question." It means one assumes what they're trying to prove. No attempt is made to understand WHY those statistics are so high (i.e. demographics) they just ASSUME that means racism and you have to prove them prove- something that cant actually be done.

I thought this was a very interesting video:

I'm just pointing out the mathematical facts. You can choose to deny the mathematical facts, you can choose to ignore them, but that doesn't change nor negate them. I'm not arguing for or against the concept of systematic racism in this country. The conservative is going to argue that is doesn't exist (inspite of all the evidence to the contrary), the liberal is going to argue that it's rampent (while ignoring all the white poor also suffering from many of the same abuses). THe system (of which the cops are a large and ominous part) is scewed against the poor, if you are poor in this country you are fucked, and racially, the black population is the poorest and therfore suffering the highest precentage of injustice while having the least resorces to defend themselve

And I didn't bother with the video, the second I see "a progressive" or "a conservative" in the title I already know it's not worth watching. I don't care about opinions, I care about math and history.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    And I didn't bother with the video, the second I see "a progressive" or "a conservative" in the title I already know it's not worth watching. I don't care about opinions, I care about math and history.
    Funny thing is that Im in agreement with you. Watch the video when you get a chance and you'll very much see that this guy has done his homework and points out a very interesting set of facts throughout history.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Good cops that overlook or pretend they don't see what the bad cops are doing does not make them good cops

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Good cops that overlook or pretend they don't see what the bad cops are doing does not make them good cops
    If thats the mentality you'll find that good cops are the exception and not the rule.....

In short, we agree.

Get Adobe Flash player

Never ONCE have I met ANY LEO that I did NOT trust.
    Here is just ONE reason of many,,,
    Was invited to an "Open House" for a new bike (chop/bobs) shop in our area.
    First this owner of said shop is a state trooper.
    So a few of us get together and drop by in my buds ratted out Essex.
    We get to talking to people there,,, recognized a few local "stars".
    Moved into the shop to see whats on the tables,,, get to talking and bullshitting with some guys there.
    Swill a lil shine,,, some puff puff pass,,more bullshitting,,, conversation loosens up,, ya all know how it goes.
    So we are all asking each other shit about what we all do,,,Here is where I totally flipped
    Seems that over half of the people there who came in support of the shops owner,,, were all in LEO related business.
    So it seems I was swilling shine and passing doobs with BATF, DEA, and a coupla other alphabet gangs.
    Guys APPEARED all nice n cool n shit,,,but to me,,all the long hair,,cool bikes n rods,,seemed to be just a part of a "plan".
    The more they partied,, the more they talked,,and yea,,,, those tales got pretty interesting to say the least.
    They openly admitted (not directly to me) but during the storytelling that they lie their asses off to get the results they want.
    So after eating a shitpile of food,,,drinking a bunch of (probably evidence) shine,,then puffing a shitpile of (more evidence probably) killer weed. The guys I came with , we all decided it was time to ske-daddle.
    MAYBE they were just trying to be "normal",, maybe the whole thing was a front for another purpose,,,I have no idea,,But we did have a good time,,
    Saw a LOT of very sweet bikes n rods,,and actually if these guys weren't LEO associated,,, I would be inclined to hang out with them.
    But just hearing them and partying with them just freaked me the fuck out,,

Get Adobe Flash player

You said you've never met a cop you don't trust? Then go on to say they were talking about lieing to get the results they want. Ok....

Get Adobe Flash player

You said you've never met a cop you don't trust? Then go on to say they were talking about lieing to get the results they want. Ok....
    I think he meant he doesn't trust cops

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Webrat View Post
    So it seems I was swilling shine and passing doobs with BATF, DEA, and a coupla other alphabet gangs.,
    Ha.

The one thing you *can* trust them for, is being able to get all the best dope!

When I was a kid the "gang" we used to ride with ... when "gangs" were just a bunch of guys who went out for a ride together ... had one cop in it.

And he was the only one who smoked dope.

Pretty much, back then, it was a choice between buying gas or alcohol but seldom the twain. Innocent days.
    Last edited by None; 07-20-2016 at 2:54 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    I think he meant he doesn't trust cops
    ===========================================
    Yes,,,I thought that was clearly stated.

Share This