CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    Ha.

The one thing you *can* trust them for, is being able to get all the best dope!

When I was a kid the "gang" we used to ride with ... when "gangs" were just a bunch of guys who went out for a ride together ... had one cop in it.

And he was the only one who smoked dope.

Pretty much, back then, it was a choice between buying gas or alcohol but seldom the twain. Innocent days.
    ===============================================
    Yep,,,
    They did that day for sure,,,
    And they had some killer toys too,,, rods n bikes.
    We still noped the fuck outta there,,,
    It just wasn't "right" ,,, ya kno

Get Adobe Flash player

Where's Rubsy with a story about doing blow with a cop or blowing a cop?

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Talking of Freddie Mercury, I can think of one good reason why I would not want to be a cop.

Tell me, how long does it take you to work out that you are grabbing some other guy's boner?

Apparently the officer thought he was "concealing a very large weapon", and that's his story and the one he is sticking too.

Get Adobe Flash player

I worked in an ER for nine years. I meet, worked with, and relied on a number of cops and I had (and have) a real respect for the hard job they did. I could not do their job, and I didn't. I had a tough job and they told me they couldn't have done it, and they didn't.

My point is everyone has a tough job, that's why you get paid. If you're a cop and can't do the job -- obey and enforce the laws, treat people with respect, put people in front of a judge for him to do his job instead of shooting first and asking questions later, act with professionalism, not think an entire race is your bitch -- you need to get the fuck out of that line of work.

Too few cops think whether they should get the fuck out. Too few good cops tell their dirty colleague to get the fuck out.
    Last edited by 9volt; 07-22-2016 at 4:59 PM.

datadavid

I would not want their job no matter what the perks when some fucker wanna spray you with the 'k every other day i say fuck that

datadavid

Like this socially challenged individual, i swear i saw him reaching for his assault rifle yer honer
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...police-LA.html

Get Adobe Flash player

Tell me, how long does it take you to work out that you are grabbing some other guy's boner?
    Crackwhore cavity searches probably do nothing for your appetite either, but it takes all kinds to make a world.

Get Adobe Flash player

During my various trips to jail, I almost felt sorry for the deputies whose duty it was to look up guys asses for contraband.

Imagine that's your job- all day long guys off the street, from homeless to gang bangers to regular citizens, are bent over in front of you bare-ass naked, spreading their cheeks and coughing, and you have to look up their butts. Fuck that job.

I've met all kinds of cops, both on the street and in jail. Some have been real pieces of shit who abused their power and lied in order to make arrests, but some have been very cool human beings. In jail I saw deputies go out of their way to help criminals, including myself (I needed to borrow a pen to sign a document my family sent in the mail and a dep lent me a pen in violation of the rules). And I witnessed one deputy stand up to another deputy who was being abusive to an inmate, and he did it in front of a crowded mess hall.

I've had cops let me off with a warning after moving/traffic violations. And once a cop let me walk with a friendly warning after catching me in a felony weapons violation. On the other hand, I once did time based in part on the perjured testimony of a detective.

I have reason to hate cops, but I don't judge all cops by the bad ones. But at the same time, I won't trust a cop until they prove to me by their actions that they are a decent human being.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 07-25-2016 at 5:08 PM.

openroad

Thank you to everyone who judges police on a case-by-case basis. After 20 years, I've seen all types in this profession- mostly good people along with a few who have no business being in law enforcement. My opinion about cops outside of California is limited, but I will say that California has the highest standards for law enforcement and the departments (generally speaking) hire decent people- too much liability otherwise.

The bottom line is that most of us in law enforcement aren't out to intentionally harass people... we just go about doing our job professionally and respectfully. In my case, living and working in the same town, relationships mean everything. Treating people well is the only way to exists... If this means I'm in the minority, so be it. I love my job but if I won the lottery...

Ride safe...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by openroad View Post
    Thank you to everyone who judges police on a case-by-case basis. After 20 years, I've seen all types in this profession- mostly good people along with a few who have no business being in law enforcement. My opinion about cops outside of California is limited, but I will say that California has the highest standards for law enforcement and the departments (generally speaking) hire decent people- too much liability otherwise.

The bottom line is that most of us in law enforcement aren't out to intentionally harass people... we just go about doing our job professionally and respectfully. In my case, living and working in the same town, relationships mean everything. Treating people well is the only way to exists... If this means I'm in the minority, so be it. I love my job but if I won the lottery...

Ride safe...
    Meh.... Im going to call you out on this one.

If you've seen all types in this profession, why did you NOT arrest a fellow officer when you saw him breaking the law? Isnt that what a cop is supposed to do- arrest people who are breaking the law? Its a gang, you know it is. You look out for your own, you dont rat on each other. Thats cool if its a gang, but police officers are supposed to be the law. Either be 100% lawful and stay the line, or do the old days where someone pisses you off and you whoop their ass and leave it be. My problem is that police do both- they abuse their power AND assault people (guilty or innocent) and then throw them in jail on bullshit charges. Do one or the other, but to do both is to be corrupt as hell. The job itself is also bullshit- most of the time is spend running a racketeering scheme for the government by writing bullshit traffic tickets.

Then you cant criticize the police because people actually believe "they protect you" just the same way the military "fights for you freedom."

Most people in law enforcement may not want to go out and intentionally harass people... but you do it when you write these bullshit tickets, or bust people for drugs. Catch a murderer? Catch a theif? Catch a rapist? Save a life? Great! I'll shake your hand for a job well done for the community, but in the meantime you've got a quota to reach and most days are spent robbing from the very people you claim to protect... you know like the mob.

YOU may be a great guy and so too may your friends be, but the job is mostly bullshit.

And to those who say "be respectful to the officer and you wont have a problem" I say "Right!" I usually tote the respectful line, but I also understand that being a complete and utter asshole to anyone and everyone is your right as an American and if you cant keep your cool because someone disrespected you, you shouldnt be a cop.

Now dont read into this, I think the SOBs taking popshots at police in Dallas ought to be lynched and I'll look the other way while they do it because he killed numerous people (cop or not). But goddamn meet me halfway and start arresting these bullshit cops that are straight up criminals in uniform

Get Adobe Flash player

I spent 25 yrs workin county DOC and i have seen my fair share of corrupt and political bullshit. But for the most I treated people the way they treated me, treat me like an asshole and ya got one back at ya no matter what side of the glass you were on or what color you were. I went to that miserable fuckin job for one reason and one only, to pay the bills. As a supervisor i backed my guys when they were rightous in their actions and when they weren't then they ate the shit they created, had no intentions of losing the ability to keep a roof over my family's head cuz sure as shit that mother fucker wasn't gonna pay my bills. Walked in them doors by myself and walked the fuck out that way.
    But overall i absolutely agree that militarization of local and state law enforcement is fucked up, and when yer teaching the rookies in the academy that the founding fathers were terrorists theres a problem. But the BLM shit is just as fucked up, play statistics all day long but when a particular 20% of the population is committing 70% of the crime then there's an issue there also. If i caught an inmate with shit he shouldn't oughtta been having i flushed instead of doin bullshit paperwork that was pointless any way. Dudes just tryin to live and jail is sucking way worse for him than me cuz at least i got to go home. As far as shit goin to peoples heads, ive seen i bit of that and they usually didn't last long around me, all of my guys were straight up rightous, but i got to pick my crew and always picked the dudes nobody else wanted the black sheep, we had the lowest use of force reports, incident reports, and officer disciplinary reports, shit was tight and runnin smooth on both sides of the fence.
    Most of the corrupt bullshit is at the top and thats where i lay the blame to how shit is the way it is now. Shit rolls down hill they say but it started topside. Proper training is paramount just as public relations is and with out that than yes i agree it's just a gang.
    I didn't set out to get my job on purpose, just were my road led to at the time.
    But i can only speak of my particular experience in my small part of a huge country, and i chose to lead by example, a non hasseling mutherfucker just doin what he gotta do, none given none taken from either side of the political freak show.

Get Adobe Flash player

"Black Lives Matter" is one of George Soros dirty schemes to cause chaos
    in America. A simple search on the doings of this evil, rich, dirty jew will reveal
    that He gets great joy in creating turmoil around the Globe (especially America & Europe).

It becomes clear when researching this evil fucks past that He is hell bent on playing a
    major role in the destruction of Freedom & Liberty, The End Goal being a single power structure
    controlling everything on the planet. Soros is just one player, along with many more, Mostly the
    wealthy Banking Cartels.

Besides being behind "BLM" ....Soros also funded the staged riots in Ferguson, And was a huge supporter
    in the Obama campaign, as well as many other endeavors, such as covertly funding of the "Immigration Crisis"
    going in in Europe, And is also behind Mass immigration in the USA,
    This Man (Monster) is not stupid, He is a strategist and probably a power freak of the highest order,
    This combination of traits has made Him one of the most wealthiest (& Dangerous) Men on the Planet.

Many refer to Soros as being Public Enemy #1 of America, & I would have to agree with that.

Get Adobe Flash player

AS far as Cops go, I have had experience with some real assholes, as well as
    some that were really nice guys, But I don't trust ANY of Them, And consider Them ALL
    Gansters working for a "Legal Mob" that Has overstepped the boundaries that separate freedom
    and tyranny. Also, I believe Cops have gotten really stupid over the years, It is almost like
    Low IQ is one of the requirements for becoming a LEO in the modern age. Especially if the
    training of these officers moves more and more away from constitutional rights.
    example: A stupid cop just doing His job.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    AS far as Cops go, I have had experience with some real assholes, as well as
    some that were really nice guys, But I don't trust ANY of Them, And consider Them ALL
    Gansters working for a "Legal Mob" that Has overstepped the boundaries that separate freedom
    and tyranny. Also, I believe Cops have gotten really stupid over the years, It is almost like
    Low IQ is one of the requirements for becoming a LEO in the modern age. Especially if the
    training of these officers moves more and more away from constitutional rights.
    example: A stupid cop just doing His job.
    Part of what i was trying to get across is exactly what you say about training moving away from constitutional rights. Also part of the soros agenda.
    And as far as trust, i dont trust anybody, them included, im an equal opportunity distruster.
    Also IQ has nothing to do with getting the job in alot of Depts. when it's one thats open to polical connection aka not civil service test, also part of the problem. Its not that cops have gotten stupid over the years its people in general have. Take a peek at our education system.
    And if you think politics and in fighting is bad in any other gang, after workin in that arna the only body armor you really need is to cover your back from all the backstabbing bullshit from you co workers.

Share This