CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: The biker wave

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I live in North Alabama and I wave at anyone on two wheels. Just a sign of respect to anyone crazy enough to ride in a world ruled by non-driving motherfuckers with cellphones jammed up their asses.

As far as the south being super hospitable, that depends. I ride a Yamaha and it seems like only the people who are also on metric bikes wave back. The fat cunts on bagger Harley's with Ride to Live patches on their $500 leather vests can rarely be bothered to wave back.

So, if I wave and they don't return the gesture, I give them the ol' bird finger. Fuck you. Don't be an asshole.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Townson View Post
    I live in North Alabama and I wave at anyone on two wheels. Just a sign of respect to anyone crazy enough to ride in a world ruled by non-driving motherfuckers with cellphones jammed up their asses.

As far as the south being super hospitable, that depends. I ride a Yamaha and it seems like only the people who are also on metric bikes wave back. The fat cunts on bagger Harley's with Ride to Live patches on their $500 leather vests can rarely be bothered to wave back.

So, if I wave and they don't return the gesture, I give them the ol' bird finger. Fuck you. Don't be an asshole.
    Just assume that everyone is an asshole, it'll keep yer arm from gettin tired and save ya all that wavin bullshit. Or just flip em all the bird from the get go, sounds like way more fun.
    Fuck them, fuck me, fuck em all

I live in west Tennessee...well kinda on the middle and west line lol or Tennessee river. But I ride a 84 sportster. I get more wave backs from the guys on big ass goldwings than Harley guys. Probably because most of them couldn't tell an old Harley from a metric. Most folks these days that can afford a new Harley are just a bunch of pricks and wannabes....I guess I'll leave it at that.

Here in West MI, it's pretty common. The only people I don't do it to are the CanAm guys. There is a huge moped presence here and I am cool with a few of them, so I sometimes throw them a wave if I know them. I don't get too bent out of shape if it doesn't get retuned. There is an MC around here who pretty much never does. *shrug* Not worth getting all worked up over.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by docmel View Post
    Frankly I could give a fuck about any kinda wave.
    WOW! You are so hard! I hope that I'll be that tough some day.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wave when I can. peace sign down. sometimes it gets crazy on the weekend there's so many bikes and it gets tiring waving back. There's times when some bikers don't wave back when I initiate the wave, usually a young punk thinking he's too fuckin cool to wave back. kiss my

Get Adobe Flash player

No doubt about that man, already the best 400, i keep the kids, the house and equity and i even took her fuckin car,
    Dayum! That much win is harder to find than unicorn turds. Well done.

Get Adobe Flash player

Southern California here. I don't wave to groups of baggers unless they wave first. I've found these guys usually think they're too cool to wave so I don't bother. I'll wave to everyone else and even scooters and mopeds if they wave first cuz they know what's up. I don't do some dramatic "2 wheels on the ground" shit or try to look cool. I just stick my hand out. Sometimes I'm signalling for a lane change, check my blind spot, and move over just as another bike is going by the opposite direction and he thinks I was waving at him haha. I'll also throttle lock and wave with my right hand at people on the right, they always look confused. The best is the throttle lock, hands off the bars, feet on the suicide pegs, then wave like the queen of england as you slowly pass by. Good fun.

I love the full dresser guys who are like "No this turn is too gnarly, I can't wave!". I ride a lot of twisty mountain roads too, and always get funny looks from the sport bike guys when I come around a hairpin, hand off the narrow rabbits giving a wave.
    Last edited by Dane; 09-22-2016 at 9:00 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Dayum! That much win is harder to find than unicorn turds. Well done.
    Thanks man
    Got me a good female lawyer thats got a taste for unfit mother blood, plus the psycho made my case for me with all the municpal shit and ct. order violations, and monthly police reports, used it all as leverage, and i ain't gotta pay alimony either.
    Addictions a mutherfucker man, no winners and kids suffer most.
    But she is the one person i will definitely wave at if i pass by, lol, with a big fuckin grin, specially if i'm with a new fender bunny.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif 
Views:	190 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	74315

I like to wave with both hands like a queer retard.....it amuses me

Get Adobe Flash player

Funniest thing I ever saw regarding the wave was a guy on a big dog (or some other penis extension) 1-800-chopper coming up the hwy toward me giving a big left handed Seig Heil Nazi salute.

Get Adobe Flash player

I never wave but throw out "The Shocker" always a crowd pleaser and the ladies give 2 thumbs up back

Get Adobe Flash player

When I was in Lubbock we all waved. It doesn't seem to be super common in California. Cruisers will throw it back most of the time. Sport bikes, almost never.

Also in Texas if you made room for a bike they'd wave. No one seems to wave at cars out here.

littledill

Always wave, growing up on the back of my Dads bike thats how I passed the time trekking across Florida. Around here tis a good sign of the new dudes or posers if they dont wave.
    I will wave at anything with two wheels, and I will stop no matter what bike os on the side of the road.

So-Cal newbie here, just started riding and "peace down", waves, with big stupid grin, everybody! But I did notice that the bagger guys and few others pretty much never wave, so I don't even bother unless they throw one out first.

Get Adobe Flash player

Not completely on topic, but a sorta funny story to share. Was on my old shovelhead (with no signals) and signaled a left turn. I am a big ol' white boy, and was wearing a "skid lid" so it was pretty obvious, but a "brother" I was passing by thought I was giving the "black power" salute and returned it. I just sort of chuckled, and went on my way.

Get Adobe Flash player

^^nice!

Get Adobe Flash player

Yup,southern Ontario(Canada) it's common. Most are low key. A buddy of mine with a metric sport touring says he notices that many Harley boys won't give him the wave,likely because with that bike they see it's not Harley. Too fookey for me to figure out. I believe what I read once.... "It's not what you ride,but that you ride".
    Aside from those goddam e-bikes. Should all be boat anchors.
    Last edited by ecmthis; 02-08-2017 at 7:13 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

what if you dont like to wave........
    do i know U

Share This