CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: The biker wave

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Dude you have no idea ,its fuck boy central lol,
    Everybody is either way to cool for school or just total d bag, not all, just enough that i mind my fuckin business. I have a few close buds and i like it that way. Mostly ride alone and ignore the rest of the world, i love the looks i get from some of the factory fresh fucks when i see the look of digust on their face eyeballing my wideglide that ive owned longer then they been riding and will still long after they are still makin mortgage payments to the factory.
    Had mad respect for a dude last summer stopped for me when i broke my clutch cable and started the long push home. Dude had the new bagger , matching shirt,and helmet, gloves and all at 90deg out, but he fucking stopped. So maybe theres hope for this state yet.
    Ive gone home for my trailer for a dude on a sport bike and didnt even know his name after droppin him off. Rare event here.
    Imma still make that NJFB t shirt though man, thats some funny shit

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    If he had not stayed with it, it would have been stolen by the same scrap metal guys who steal all the road signs. Is that also universal?
    I will stay on the side of the road with my sled in a driving shit storm before i rode bitch anyhow.lol
    Got hit by a left turn old man and refused to gl to the hospital in the ambulance cuz they said they were gonna leave my bike there, told then yer gonna leave my ass right here with it , thanks for the help and have nice but your services are no longer needed, got bike home then drunk then hosp. Bout 9hrs later. Leg swelled so bad they wanted to cut my boot off and i wouldn't let do that either, told just pull harder, fuckin dude tryin to wreck my boot fuck that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Apehangin View Post
    Dude you have no idea ,its fuck boy central lol,
    Everybody is either way to cool for school or just total d bag, not all, just enough that i mind my fuckin business. I have a few close buds and i like it that way. Mostly ride alone and ignore the rest of the world, i love the looks i get from some of the factory fresh fucks when i see the look of digust on their face eyeballing my wideglide that ive owned longer then they been riding and will still long after they are still makin mortgage payments to the factory.
    Had mad respect for a dude last summer stopped for me when i broke my clutch cable and started the long push home. Dude had the new bagger , matching shirt,and helmet, gloves and all at 90deg out, but he fucking stopped. So maybe theres hope for this state yet.
    Ive gone home for my trailer for a dude on a sport bike and didnt even know his name after droppin him off. Rare event here.
    Imma still make that NJFB t shirt though man, thats some funny shit
    Ya, that is not the scene here in AZ at all, just about everyone you run into here is cool, and the ones that don't get pretty loney pretty fast.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    Ya, that is not the scene here in AZ at all, just about everyone you run into here is cool, and the ones that don't get pretty loney pretty fast.
    Sounds like a little bit o goodness there man.
    I pretty much enjoy my self imposed solitude, kids will be off to college in a few more years and if not ball and chained again by then imma bail this shit hole. This place is just to full of two dollar tough guys. Lift an eyebrow at em and half of em would piss their fuckin pants. And god forbid you pull a bit of witty banter and ya bout end up in a fight. Thin skinned. But still some righteous dudes around just far and few.
    Bud of mine got a business card from a dude sportin a mail order three piece askin him if he wanted to join his crew, dude was standin outside the wawa hittin dudes up as they came out the store. lmfao we hung his card on the wall of shame we set up in my little backyard shop. Wish i coulda been there when he hit up one of the wrong individuals to be hittin up with that.lol
    But fuck it i just do my thing, sounds like id be a happy fuckin guy out your way man.

Get Adobe Flash player

Bud of mine got a business card from a dude sportin a mail order three piece askin him if he wanted to join his crew.
    Love it.

MOFFMO ... kind of has a ring to it.

Get Adobe Flash player

...it came from going to a Vietnam vet memorial run on the parkway a while back and i spit a masterlink and of course didnt have one on me so while getting a tan on the side of the GSP waiting for my bud to come back with one or his truck about 150 fuckin shitbags rode right on by me without stoppin for a look to see if i need a hand...
    I have stopped several times for guys on the shoulder even while in my car. I would have stopped for you, too. I wouldn't have been able to help (no master links in my kit), but I could have made a beer run or something for ya!

Oh, and I do the low peace sign. My bars are below my shoulders so lowering my arm works with the wind better. Actually, I've never seen anybody wave with a high hand.
    Last edited by cggorman; 07-05-2016 at 9:17 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I guess being from jersey im in that speacial category of fuck boy that keeleyvision mentions. Guess it came from going to a Vietnam vet memorial run on the parkway a while back and i spit a masterlink and of course didnt have one on me so while getting a tan on the side of the GSP waiting for my bud to come back with one or his truck about 150 fuckin shitbags rode right on by me without stoppin for a look to see if i need a hand. So since that day i kinda feel like dont wave at me if you dont know me so fuck you and fuck NJ, but i will still always stop for a broke down dude .
    But fuck your wave. On another note if i do receive any type of acknowledgement from what i assume to be someone of the professional persuasion i will return said acknowledgement but always with the dont speak till spoken to attitude.
    Thanks keeley now imma have to make me a tshirt that says NJFB lmao. Thats awesome.
    From NJ and I waive when waived at. Not because I'm cooler than you,...just because my feelings get hurt when someone doesn't waive back,...so maybe it's a defense mechanism.

Not sure I'd be wearing the NJFB t-shirt properly. But I would LOVE to see NJFB t's on the road so I could especially do the goofy waive at them...lol!

Seriously,..it is a great tradition though. Nothing wrong with show of respect to a fellow. Even if he's on a spotless BMW adventure bike wearing a bright yellow snow suit in July.

Get Adobe Flash player

I met three full dressers yesterday and the wives-girl friends on the back did the biker wave. Maybe they didn't trust hubby to ride with one hand?
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

on the main drag US 23 along lake Huron it looks like a dam parade
    of HARLEY MODELS right out of the catalogue don't forget the secret wave

Get Adobe Flash player

It lacks context now that bikes are just appliances and it's no more a grand adventure to ride 200 miles.

Is there a GPS app for telling you which advancing motorcycliste is a waver or not, a bit like one of those dating apps that tell you if anyone nearby wants to shag?

Might be a niche for someone to develop one.

Along with a 'wave blocker'.

Harley should build one into to their latest playstation models.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    I met three full dressers yesterday and the wives-girl friends on the back did the biker wave. Maybe they didn't trust hubby to ride with one hand?
    Dusty
    I notice that shit too. Instead of waiving back give the blowjob signal. If they catch up to you just tell em that their old lady was soliciting you from the back of their hog. You didn't want to be rude.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'll give a friendly hand gesture, or a nod, and I'm happy to do it. I like to think that those who make similar friendly gestures are the types who would stop and help if I were broken down, just as I am. If they don't wave or nod back, I assume that they didn't see me, or saw me too late, or they just don't know about the custom, but I don't doubt that some are just "too cool".

Sometimes a biker will wave at me, but I notice it too late to acknowledge back. I kinda feel bad about it, because I know I'm not one of those "too cool" types. In those situations I will give my engine a quick, loud rev as a way of trying to acknowledge them.

And then there are the REAL douchebags. Like when I pull up next to a biker at a red light, or he pulls up next to me, and I turn my head and say "How's it goin", and he just ignores me, can't even be bothered to turn his head and give me a nod, just keeps looking forward all stone-face and "hard". Not that I really give a shit, I don't ride home cryin' about it, I just shrug and say to myself "Well fuck you to".

As far as stopping for bikers, I've been riding for 30 years and I can't count how many times I've stopped for someone sitting on the side of the road, or taken the next freeway exit and doubled back for a guy broken down on the freeway, or ridden to the nearest gas station, bought one of those little plastic gas containers, and brought the guy back some gas. And I've helped a few strangers push their bikes up into the backs of pickup trucks after they had a minor wreck or broke down. I've had guys stop for me, and I've had guys ride right past me as I was standing next to my bike on the side of the freeway in the pouring rain (back before cell phones).

On a related note, I don't know if it's universal, but I learned that patting oneself on the head is the way to signal to a biker going the other way that there are cops up the road.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 07-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    From NJ and I waive when waived at. Not because I'm cooler than you,...just because my feelings get hurt when someone doesn't waive back,...so maybe it's a defense mechanism.

Not sure I'd be wearing the NJFB t-shirt properly. But I would LOVE to see NJFB t's on the road so I could especially do the goofy waive at them...lol!

Seriously,..it is a great tradition though. Nothing wrong with show of respect to a fellow. Even if he's on a spotless BMW adventure bike wearing a bright yellow snow suit in July.
    Alright dude i gotta plan, NJFB on the front pocket and i big middle finger on the back with F U then we gotta come up with some james bond secret squirrel type wave shit that only NJ fuckboys will be privy too. When people ask what it is, ya be all like "can't talk about it man you aint in the circle of trust or some shit"
    Duuuuude the possibilities are endless and the entertainment value is amazing. Fuck i could have more fun with this than at the foodstore when i put shit in people's carts when they aint lookin.
    Imma check the cost to make a few dozen.
    Keeley gets one for free cuz it was kinda him given the idea.
    It'll even work betterer for him cuz not in jersey lol

Alright dude i gotta plan, NJFB on the front pocket and i big middle finger on the back with F U then we gotta come up with some james bond secret squirrel type wave shit that only NJ fuckboys will be privy too. When people ask what it is, ya be all like "can't talk about it man you aint in the circle of trust or some shit"
    Duuuuude the possibilities are endless and the entertainment value is amazing. Fuck i could have more fun with this than at the foodstore when i put shit in people's carts when they aint lookin.
    Imma check the cost to make a few dozen.
    Keeley gets one for free cuz it was kinda him given the idea.
    It'll even work betterer for him cuz not in jersey lol
    hahahaha I'm liking this

Get Adobe Flash player

NJFBs part of the secret handshake should include the 3 stooges 2 finger eye poke w/ the other bro doin the straight up open hand between the eyes block.
    i'm saying this for fun cause its funny. not picking on ya.

and yes evilblacksabre--i was tought/told years ago that to tap on your own helmet when passing another cyclist was a warning that there was a cop ahead.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    NJFBs part of the secret handshake should include the 3 stooges 2 finger eye poke w/ the other bro doin the straight up open hand between the eyes block.

and yes evilblacksabre--i was tought/told years ago that to tap on your own helmet when passing another cyclist was a warning that there was a cop ahead.
    Everytime i try to tap on my helmet and rub my stomach at the same time i crash

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post

fuckin awesome man.
    Imma do it this week.
    See how much and ill post em for cost plus the ride or some shit. This is too fuckin good to pass up on. Maybe add a 62 on the sleeve for fuck boy

funny this is the first thread i see on here... we were just having a conversation about the wave... somepeople find it annoying... i do it cusi want to feel like i actually have friends haha.. and i always have tools on me, and stop for any bike on the side of the road. 2 of my now good friends i met while they were broke down.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have quit waiving because you can't go 1/2 mile without seeing a bike where I'm at, and I don't want the car behind me thinking I left my blinker on. I am not meaning to be cool or tough by not waiving but its just ridiculous I have been riding for just over 10 years now and every year there is more bikes on the road ( which is good ) but I can't wave for five miles straight on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Piece sign pointed down.and I stop for a bike on the side of the road.period.
    Same here, not saying it will help but I'd like to say that the guy I'm helping would've done the same.

Share This