• 86d
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by WALLY77
      Bag looks great nice work
      Thanks man

Comment

• 86d
        • Jul 2015

Forks came in today. I'm so fuckin stoked! I'm very impressed with the quality and finish. Gonna take the front end apart tonight, and get the lowers shaved and turn them down smooth on the lathe in the morning. Will have everything back together early tomorrow. More pics soon.

Comment

• 86d
          • Jul 2015

Yesterday morning I shaved the fender mounts from the lowers on the lathe and installed the new tubes last night. Super happy with how it looks! Just gives me more ideas on what to change now... it never ends haha.

It was raining hard last night when the bike was finally back together, but I said fuck it:

(My buddy who is probly twice my height let me borrow his canvas military jacket, and is now known as the 'riding moo-moo'
          Needless to say by the time I rode across town, to the homies casa for a celebratory grill out, I was completely soaked head to toe. Shit was worth it haha. The burgers were fucking good too!)

Here are some iphone snaps right after we took it off the lift:

And........ It's still raining today. Bummer! Rode around downtown a little bit, but it was too wet to put in any real time. Snapped a couple pics when I got back to the house:

Can't wait for next week to get out and actually enjoy a nice ride and snap some real photo's!

Comment

• nickey
            • Feb 2013

Sitting pretty man!

Comment

• 86d
              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by nickey
              Sitting pretty man!
              Thanks dude! Loving it. Gonna be storming here most of the week... sucks. I've been just drooling and staring at it, hah!

Comment

• 86d
                • Jul 2015

Well! I feel kinda crappy with a head cold, but I decided to move the coil and ignition switch, and tuck the wiring. I really dig how it came out!
                New king and queen seat arrives Monday! Fuck yea!

Before:

After:

This pic was taken at an odd angle, and I think it looks kinda funky. I also didn't snap a pic of the left side... Ill do that tomorrow when I make new plug wires.

More tomorrow!

Comment

• 86d
                  • Jul 2015

Finally finding a chance to post the pic's of the coil / ignition relocation side of the bike. Just cut and shortened the oem plug wires... I like how silly / funky the left side is:

The same day we laid down a mohecan gold pearl on my good buddy's frame and tins... we're gonna be rolling three deep by the end of the month. I'm super stoked... here's a teaser of the pearl undercoat:

And here is another teaser after the clear dried:

Okay back to my bike. I got my new seat mounted tight... and shittily modified my crap sissy bar to support the back of the seat until tomorrow when I make a rad custom sissy bar out of stainless. I spent my lunch giving the cherry dipped sparkle bitch a bath. Only other time I have washed the beast was after the salt flats last year. I forgot how purty she can shine:

I'm really hating my bars right now. They were great when the bike was stock... felt cool, but now they're an eye sore. I realized they were punched too far forward so I tilted them back a bit... still hate them. Hopefully the swapmeet this weekend provides me with some cool rabbits or pull back bars this weekend! If anyone knows a good vendor for longer brake lines please let me know.

Here are some crappy pics at the shop at the end of the night:

Comment

• AusAndrew
                    • Mar 2013

That's a damn cool Ironhead

Comment

• 86d
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by AusAndrew
                      That's a damn cool Ironhead
                      Yes she is. Second one in the works. Stay tuned

Comment

• 86d
                        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by 86d
                        Yes she is. Second one in the works. Stay tuned
                        It's my buddy Joe's bike. He's retarded talented... still pushing him to start an account so he can post his rad shit

Comment

• 86d
                          • Jul 2015

Tore off that bolt on crap sissy bar finally, and started bending up a new one.

Hot hot hotttt...

hmmmm...

okay...

Got the frame of the sissy all bent and tacked together, mocked up... fucking rad! Gonna kink the top back a lil bit when all is said and done. And a super secret cool accent piece to back the top of the king queen! Huge thanks to my buddy Joe who is a fucking metal wizard.

Here's a boring night cap for ya, the mount tabs; plasma cut and hand ground:

Oh! we threw a huge ass drill into the back yard fire pit, and pulled it back out at the end of the night...

and that cool pearl gold bike teaser, that was just an undercoat. Here is a poor photo of it now. Its ridiculously beautiful in person. Joe... again.. you are the bee's knees. Charlie, all your hard work is payin off. This bike is going to drop jaws:

Well anyway. Sissy frame should be all welded and mounted tomorrow. Super stoked! Gonna machine some stainless fun stuff to make this thing a little more my own in the next coming week. It's kinda silly when working on bikes. Once you change one thing, you find two more things to change. Long story short, plans son!

-Ty

Comment

• Apr 2015

Looks great, love that gangsta lean

Comment

• 86d
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by 4444
                              Looks great, love that gangsta lean
                              Thanks man! I'm having so much fun with it

Comment

• 86d
                                • Jul 2015

Been a while, but have been gettin shit done. Here's a couple of how she sits right now:

More soon!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...