CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Congrats to England for getting their head out of their ass...

Voted themselves out of the E.U. . The change will hurt for awhile I'm sure but it will be worth it. Next step ..get rid of the forced immigration by liberal assholes and save the country while they can.

Get Adobe Flash player

It's true England did (51%).

But London (60%), Scotland (65%) and Northern Ireland (55%) did not. Do you mean "England", or the United Kingdom? It's not quite looking so "United" right now.

Then the Pound dropped to a 31 year low ... and added an instant 10% to everything bought from the USA, 15% to anything bought from Japan and bumped up the cost of holidays, gas and flying etc.

But ... anyone playing the currency markets just made a year's wages overnight.

Unfortunately, old age and experience suggests that, in politics, voters only get to pull their head out of one ass, to have it stuck in another straight away. It's still ass, it only tastes slightly different.

It's a bad thing for young people who now won't be able to go travelling and working abroad and will, instead, be stuck to this grey, depressed and raining island ... unless, of course, you want to accept them as immigrants?

Already the Scots, whose regions voted unanimously to remain, are bring up independence; and Sinn Féin are back in reuniting Ireland so expect 'Braveheart Revisisted' and the 'Troubles II'.
    Last edited by None; 06-24-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    It's true England did (51%).

But London (60%), Scotland (65%) and Northern Ireland (55%) did not. Do you mean "England", or the United Kingdom? It's not quite looking so "United" right now.

Then the Pound dropped to a 31 year low ... and added an instant 10% to everything bought from the USA, 15% to anything bought from Japan and bumped up the cost of holidays, gas and flying etc.

But ... anyone playing the currency markets just made a year's wages overnight.

Unfortunately, old age and experience suggests that, in politics, voters only get to pull their head out of one ass, to have it stuck in another straight away. It's still ass, it only tastes slightly different.

It's a bad thing for young people who now won't be able to go travelling and working abroad and will, instead, be stuck to this grey, depressed and raining island ... unless, of course, you want to accept them as immigrants?

Already the Scots, whose regions voted unanimously to remain, are bring up independence; and Sinn Féin are back in reuniting Ireland so expect 'Braveheart Revisisted' and the 'Troubles II'.
    True but the whole wallstreet drop was to be expected. Freedom is never easy but their future will be in their own control , not Germany's . Now another Greek type failure would have to be bailed out without them paying for it . Country's have come out from under far worse after WWII.

It will survive.

Get Adobe Flash player

Europe functioned fine before the EU. NATO is what matters, not total surrender of economic and legal sovereignty to outsiders or bending over to adopt every cultural enemy running from the Middle East.

If you can't exclude enemies from your country, it isn't your country. I say congrats on the Brexit.

Anyone wanting to emigrate doesn't want to come back, so let them go through host nation immigration processes and fuck 'em if it's not convenient. When someone leaves their country that country should no longer be concerned with their well being.

Now another Greek type failure would have to be bailed out without them paying for it
    Indeed. Lesser countries with failed cultures (ancient Greece has nothing to do with current Greece except for some ruined buildings) should be quarantined. Poor countries are poor because their cultures are shit, their societies are shit, and their PEOPLE are shit because they permitted that to happen. Brexit will permit England to block the degenerate refugees from the Middle East. I've seen enough of the Middle East and Gulf to consider everyone there gasworthy. Superstitionist primitives are obstacles to progress and enemies of secular government. I'm better off with such people dead, not infesting the modern world.
    Last edited by farmall; 06-24-2016 at 2:26 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah, it's going to be an interesting time in Limey-land for a bit. I'm trying to look further than the end of my nose for what the future holds.

Get Adobe Flash player

The future holds a shitload more sand vermin headed for anywhere stupid enough to let them in.

The future holds more bailouts. Let Germany foot the bill.

I predict England will find out it wasn't getting anything out of EU membership besides prolonged assrape.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    The future holds a shitload more sand vermin headed for anywhere stupid enough to let them in.

The future holds more bailouts. Let Germany foot the bill.

I predict England will find out it wasn't getting anything out of EU membership besides prolonged assrape.
    Aye- it's felt like that for a while. Ironic that we still have an import tariff on goods from the USA- what did you guys do to deserve that? Maybe we should concentrate on rebuilding bridges with our allies. I get fed up with seeing the UK having to accommodate the demands of alien cultures anyway...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Aye- it's felt like that for a while. Ironic that we still have an import tariff on goods from the USA- what did you guys do to deserve that? Maybe we should concentrate on rebuilding bridges with our allies. I get fed up with seeing the UK having to accommodate the demands of alien cultures anyway...

Don't feel bad .It's used to help the workers and give them a level playing field. I want the USA to do that.
    Keeps the middle class. Free trade only helps the wealthy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Keeps the middle class. Free trade only helps the wealthy.
    You got that shit right............... Now it's our time...................

Get Adobe Flash player

Steve Jobs was actually Syrian.

Apple's been a fairly profitable and constructive contributor to the American economy and way of life, not to forget Western Civilisation as a whole (the PC).

The Brits have been ruled by foreigners for the last 2,000 years; Italians, Germans, Danes, French, back to Germans etc ... they all did very well.

Poor countries are poor because their cultures are shit, their societies are shit, and their PEOPLE are shit because they permitted that to happen.
    I used to wonder about this but, historically and from an evolutionary point of view, it's simply not true.

I am always up for a serious discussion about these issues if anyone else is capable, start with "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies", by Jared Diamond.

I've been to Germany, I've been to England, I've lived in New Jersey. Germany is run better, makes better products and, arguably, the women are hotter. Certainly healthier.

You'd cry into your German beer if you knew how good workers right were there in comparison to the USA.

Immigration is an entirely separate issue ...

Get Adobe Flash player

Steve Jobs was of course a statistical outlier, not socially conservative or visibly religious. He had a Syrian father but was not born in Syria hence not infected with its culture. The masses in the Middle East/Persian Gulf are hardly Jobs-like! It's disingenuous to invoke Jobs as an example. He was far from average and he was born in America.

I've visited Turkey, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait and UAE and nothing about their best-of-breed Muslim societies impresses me. I despise superstition and theocracy. The only plus (from my POV) those societies have is military incompetence in conventional war. Of course the troops are considered lower class cannon fodder so it's no wonder they are poorly motivated.

Germany would in any case not qualify as a "poor" country. It's a ferociously effective exporter for its size. It has far less adversarial labor-management relations than the US.

German quality is not what it was when I was stationed there in the '80s. For example a German tire company plant near me continually gets custom machinery from Germany that either doesn't work out of the box or promptly breaks. Good money for my machinist bros who fix and modify it, but the "quality" is scary. I don't know where they get their steel (Turkey?) but whoever is spec'ing it dropped the ball. It's cheaper to have different parts designed and made in CONUS than hassle with their bureaucratic supply chain.

Brexit will IMO sort itself out after the stock markets quit panicking like little girls. Trade will adjust, but the Brits will be free from silly obligations to take in human garbage from socially conservative and disgustingly religious backgrounds. The Christian and Jewish superstitions of the Middle East have been usefully diluted in the West. They are more like fraternal groups today. Islam never had a Reformation and the ragheads still take their superstition seriously. Islam is the Westboro Baptist Church writ large. Any effort to keep it contained is fine with me.

The UK didn't paid a pound for the Greek ( they are not in the € zone)
    They don't get large numbers of refugees, Germany, Sweden , the Netherlands Italy got most them
    If they-talk about foreigners the mean polish people which do the shitty jobs
    Think the will be worse off because Boris Johnson wants to be priminester and he told al lot of lies
    They will have to pay a lot to export to the eu in the future and no saying about policy

Get Adobe Flash player

So the Greek collapse didn't cost the UK? Hmmm, we loaned £10bn in one hit via the IMF!
    Yes - Europe took in a lot of refugees, but there's a lot of people here already who weren't born here...a lot more are refugees than you think.
    As for the Polish, (no hate here , they are good people), they work hard and for less than British workers. Which is why the shop floor my brother works on is now full of immigrant workers on a fraction of the money whilst friends of mine are unemployed or forced to work for half what they used to earn. Would you like that to happen to you? Doubt it. The only winner there was the factory owner.
    True , Boris's ambitions are obvious-but both sides of the debate told lies-that's what politicians do.
    Re your last point -you may be right. But if we do , neither side will win, for example- Germany will still want to sell it's cars here. Britain joined to become part of a common market, not a United States of Europe. We and our allies fought that battle 70+ years ago and won.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Common Market and NATO were sufficient, but "social mission creep" made the EU vulnerable to exploitation of no benefit to the most of the residents.

Backing out can limit the damage IF the Brits follow through smartly. There is too much money to be made in trade to exclude them. The internationalist social agenda is absolutely nothing but a race to the bottom and a drive to physically absorb members of enemy cultures into Europe to destroy it. Fuck that. The world has an infinite supply of human refuse. Bar the gates and let them prey on each other in their own countries. If bigotry will help the process that's fine too. Whatever motivates the mob will do because nothing can be worse than the alternative which looks a lot like a Jean Raspail novel.

so are they going to transition back to the lb as ther unit of currency or stay with the euro?

Get Adobe Flash player

They always stuck with the Pound. Never adopted the Euro. It was an issue of intense and irrational nationalistic pride for them.

we loaned £10bn ... We and our allies fought that battle 70+ years ago and won.
    Wow. You did?

You must be the first ever 95 year old plus, Harley riding, Russian multi-billionaire banker I've ever met.
    Last edited by None; 06-25-2016 at 9:32 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Power is an illusion to trick the sheeple. Power to the sheeple

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    They always stuck with the Pound. Never adopted the Euro. It was an issue of intense and irrational nationalistic pride for them.

Wow. You did?

You must be the first ever 95 year old plus, Harley riding, Russian multi-billionaire banker I've ever met.
    That's we, as in the British people...in case you couldn't guess

Personally, I think it's funny. In the course of one day the Britts become the stupidest first world country on the planet, cutting their nose off to spite their racist faces. But don't worry to much you limey cunts, we have Trump, so we may very well take the top spot back over making you look just slightly less stupid, racist, and short sighted. By all means enjoy that money thats now going towards your health care system... O wait, that was a lie huh? Well enjoy being on top anyway, I truly hope you get to stay there.
    Last edited by Keeleyvision; 06-26-2016 at 2:23 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

That's we, as in the British people...in case you couldn't guess
    Do you really believe that all the British people are on the same team?

Do you really believe that the bankers and elite, even leading politicians, give a single damn about the working and even middle classes?

That you are in 'their' team?

I'm aways amazed when otherwise rational and intelligent enough people are duped into believing this. Likewise bemused when their pride and identity is based on claiming credit (or feel offence) for events that happened before they were event born.

You're being played if you do. The question is, by who and to what end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    Personally, I think it's funny. In the course of one day the Britts become the stupidest first world country on the planet, cutting their nose off to spite their racist faces. But don't worry to much you limey cunts, we have Trump, so we may very well take the top spot back over making you look just slightly less stupid, racist, and short sighted. By all means enjoy that money thats now going towards your health care system... O wait, that was a lie huh? Well enjoy being on top anyway, I truly hope you get to stay there.
    I think you pretty much nailed it Keeley, the vote was swung by historical xenophobia and anti-immigration sentiments. The only thing is, it's not "the Brits" on the whole but the "Little Englanders" who believe waving some Union Jack bunting and singing WWII Vera Lynn songs, can save their future.

There are a few other subtlties that were going on, but the big question was, why on earth did they allow the mob to vote on such a big issue when they obvious have no understanding about them? They were voting against immigration, clueless and careless about other issues.

I think the bigger problem with the UK is that, in the past, their Right decimated its industry for political purposes (steel, mines, shipbuilding, auto industry etc), to the point where the country hardly produces anything any more; and then followed that by decimated their training/education system to the point where the people can hardly produces anything any more.

For example, compare England to Germany and its technical colleges/apprenticeship system (and 30/35 hours week and 5 weeks a year paid holidays).
    Last edited by None; 06-26-2016 at 6:50 AM.

Share This