Congrats to England for getting their head out of their ass...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanderkalin
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Tattooo
    I would think that it would just make them lazy...........
    Yeah that's what I figure.

Comment

• flathead
      • Jan 2011

good for them, now they should show the world the light, and ship them fuckers back to the middle east shit hole that they created. before they turn england into muslim shit hole country.

Comment

• datadavid
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by farmall
        Exclusion doesn't make enemies, it diverts them elsewhere, and there's plenty of "elsewhere".

The frothing will die down soon enough. Those emotionally invested in the EU are pissed, but the EU is quite recent and other economically useful arrangements will be made. I find media pantshitting hilarious, particularly confusion of the EU with NATO. NATO peaked before the EU existed. Nothing EU-specific deters Russia. That's a NATO function.

Break out the popcorn and enjoy the show.
        Russia is pretty much encircled by NATO bases right now, plus all recent "russian agression" against swedish territory has been confirmed a hoax.
        Russian planes entering swedish airspace turned out to be Nato fighters.
        Russian subs turned out to be plastic dingies.
        If its all about lucrative arms deals i can buy that. But since russia is not going to fire first who will set the baltics on fire?
        Asking you cause you are the only one who has a sliver of the truth here..
        Btw, if i had the dough i would buy you a plane ticket here. Man, reading your review of this little idiot country would kill me..
        Farmalls comments about left wing radicals, feminazi's, all the 1000 different kinds of negroes. All the retarded social systems. Man it would be so fun.

Comment

• None
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by flathead
          good for them, now they should show the world the light, and ship them fuckers back to the middle east shit hole that they created. before they turn england into muslim shit hole country.
          Most Muslims in the UK are from Bangladesh which is in the old Colonial Far East ... and what would England eat if it didn't have curry shops?

Tandoori curry is the national dish now.

I think what gets me about most about the little Englanders ... and that's that they not even English. They are all 'prior' continental immigrants hating their genetic homelands. You've got to look to the Highland Scots, Irish, Welsh and Cornish to find real "British".
          Last edited by None; 07-31-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• datadavid
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by None
            Most Muslims in the UK are from Bangladesh which is in the old Colonial Far East ... and what would England eat if it didn't have curry shops?

Tandoori curry is the national dish now.

I think what gets me about most about the little Englanders ... and that's that they not even English. They are all 'prior' continental immigrants hating their genetic homelands. You've got to look to the Highland Scots, Irish, Welsh and Cornish to find real "British".
            And those Celts were european mainland tribes even more thousands of years back.
            People are always going to hate, kill, maim, steal and fuck over the guys on the other side of the hedge. Because we are fucking primates with tools. We stopped developing mentally and spiritually when science took over, and you can call me a hippie all you like but i know our purpose here isnt perpetual murder of our own species. There is an evolutionary step waiting beyond the marine corps caveman mentality of shooting everything that moves. Its what rules now and its fucking efficient since it works on fear of death. Problem is the main illusory foe you created now, the ragheads, despicable as they are, dont fear death.
            Islam is a death cult if anything, and not the Real enemy of the united states. You have nothing to fear from them. They are too stupid, and too few in numbers over there. You could wipe them out in a few weeks with some nice old camps jerry style. Here on the other hand, in mainland europe, our civilisation is being bred out of existence. Some 30 years ago we did not have ghettoes brimming with middle eastern and african refugees breeding like rabbits. No sir, not here. Most of them came after CIA started shit, be it in iran, afghanistan, or wherever.
            Wherever U.S. interventions occur it will sure send a shitload of refugees our way, so either kill them all or pay the fee for us hosting refugees from your conflicts.
            And dont bring up "we saved your asses back then so be grateful asshole" you would not have done shit unless hirohito did what he did.
            Now dont take this personally folks, its not my brothers your government is killing, its yours.

Comment

• 78BritBastard
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Keeleyvision
              Personally, I think it's funny. In the course of one day the Britts become the stupidest first world country on the planet, cutting their nose off to spite their racist faces. But don't worry to much you limey cunts, we have Trump, so we may very well take the top spot back over making you look just slightly less stupid, racist, and short sighted. By all means enjoy that money thats now going towards your health care system... O wait, that was a lie huh? Well enjoy being on top anyway, I truly hope you get to stay there.
              Right on man!

Comment

• datadavid
                • Oct 2014

No worries the aryan elite have the aftermath all figured out.
                Vivos: the backup plan for humanity with a massive, global underground shelter network. Affordable survival shelter options for your family.

Comment

• Hoghead
                  • Jun 2015

Jeez -tell me that's a spoof!

Comment

• datadavid
                    • Oct 2014

No i think actually near complete genocide could be perceived as a permanent solution to the climate crisis, therefore wiping out everyone except a select elite, a kind of reboot - could be planned and under way already. It seems more likely every day.

Comment

• datadavid
                      • Oct 2014

(Sure hope its a spoof..)

Comment

• Markosolo
                        • Aug 2016

Best thing we ever did, 2 fingers to the EU and merkel's madness. Seems the doomsayers were exactly that, with more positive stories of Brexit everyday (spending is actually up on this time last year). The people made up their own minds against most of the msm and the politicians rhetoric.

Comment

• JockEShift
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Markosolo
                          Best thing we ever did, 2 fingers to the EU and merkel's madness. Seems the doomsayers were exactly that, with more positive stories of Brexit everyday (spending is actually up on this time last year). The people made up their own minds against most of the msm and the politicians rhetoric.
                          Congrats!

Comment

• Hoghead
                            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Keeleyvision
                            Personally, I think it's funny. In the course of one day the Britts become the stupidest first world country on the planet, cutting their nose off to spite their racist faces. But don't worry to much you limey cunts, we have Trump, so we may very well take the top spot back over making you look just slightly less stupid, racist, and short sighted. By all means enjoy that money thats now going towards your health care system... O wait, that was a lie huh? Well enjoy being on top anyway, I truly hope you get to stay there.
                            Hey-you any happier now? I doubt it....Enjoy!

Comment

• farmall
                              • Apr 2013

If its all about lucrative arms deals i can buy that. But since russia is not going to fire first who will set the baltics on fire?
                              Asking you cause you are the only one who has a sliver of the truth here..
                              No one is going to set them afire CONVENTIONALLY. Hybrid war is much more sophisticated than conventional war, but the Baltics require conventional forces to counter it. The US ability to project power is currently broken (the Stryker parade was hilarious. Stryker will die against much of the Russian inventory and is naked to ATGM meaning infantry can kill them easily) so if the Baltics want defense they need to do it themselves.

IMO the EU are a bunch of cunts for not promptly rearming to Cold War levels. Containment demands credible deterrence, not wishful thinking.

Russia doesn't need to fire first. It can settle for the long game of eroding support for NATO, using Russian-infested areas of the Baltics to sow dissent, then await future opportunity to help flip governments. Elsewhere Moscow can deal with Erdogan, rescue Assad's Alawites in an enclave containing Tartus, and look for openings in a collapsing Middle East which also benefits the US, EU and Israel.

Russians are the only country innovating at war ATM. Amerishmucks are conditioned to see war as classic nation-state conflict. Our military doesn't want to fight anything but nation-state conflict, and is so vain at leadership levels it worships the nearly-useless Airborne (count Airborne ops since WWII) while neglecting heavy mechanized warfare. Most Americans including many G.I.s have no idea this rivalry exists, but it's real and affects force structure and procurement. In contrast, Russian airborne forces bring armor (because getting killed is bad, however bravely done) to the airhead.

Paratroopers win some battles (or lose them badly, like Operation Market Garden), but armor wins wars. I predict no US military reform because you can count the pols who understand it on one hand. We don't need to reform to affordably lose global constabulary actions where no careers are threatened.

If Trump wants to invade coastal Iran then push in to seize their nuke sites, military reform beforehand would greatly reduce US losses. That really is a scenario for some Airborne operations, but once they hit the ground at a drop zone they become pedestrians with very little organic firepower. Unless they can control a radius of at least ten miles around the airhead, enemy rockets and artillery can fuck up their day even if destroyed by US air after a few salvos.

As for the whining about excluding Muslims being "racist", since when is superstition race? Words mean things. The OED is online so don't take my word for it. No one who has not personally visited a variety of Muslim countries should be supporting Islam. If you do so and support it afterwards, enjoy your conversion. I've seen the best Islam can do with limitless money and the results are still oppressive theocratic hellholes. The terrorists are not the problem. Religious conservatives are the problem. I don't want superstitionists polluting secular Western societies. Islam is the Westboro Baptist Church writ large. I've seen KSA, UAE, Kuwait, and Turkey on a friendly basis. THAT is why I despise Islam. No one taught me this and I ignore propaganda. I don't ignore reality. Anyone doubting me is invited to hand out Gay Pride literature and Bibles at the next Haj. Please stream videos for the lulz.
                              Last edited by farmall; 11-12-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                                • Jun 2015

Leaving aside my cheap shot at Keeleyvision I had to read the above carefully. I accept the comment about the airborne- the losses are hellish (Market Garden ,Crete) and I thought of the Pegasus Bridgehead -but know that was largely fine execution and a huge dollop of good luck. I realise the old Soviet forces planned to support airborne with armour noting that Greenham Common near me was earmarked for this. But armour didn't win the Soviets Afghanistan. I believed it would be crucial if the Soviets hit Europe in the 1970's, and think that much of the EU relies too much on fellow Nato members with nukes to deter. I wish Germany had spent the money it bailed out corrupt EU states with on it's armed forces, but they don't seem to have that militaristic spirit anymore.
                                I hope you are wrong about Islam , but having been to muslim countries find their fatalistic beliefs frustrating, too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;