CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thank you Leon Sir!

Hillcapper for sure man, if you haven't already. I haven't been in here for awhile sort only just saw this.

Well that's the engraving done I think, along with the seat. Exhaust is going to run out the left side of the bike and cover other parts I was going to add to the engraving list, so I think this may do it.

rocksmearer

ink 83... where are you from?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rocksmearer View Post
    ink 83... where are you from?
    North QLD Australia. You down under too?

rocksmearer

No sir. I had seen your parts on face book. Your engraver had posted pics. He does beautiful work.

Not gonna lie, at first I was 'Put some fishtails on it and run it...that bike rocks', but now, with all the engraving, you have me drooling. Can't wait to see how this ends up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Holy tits. Subscribed

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rocksmearer View Post
    No sir. I had seen your parts on face book. Your engraver had posted pics. He does beautiful work.
    Ah yes, he certainly does. Highly recommend his work

Quote Originally Posted by Yodhan View Post
    Not gonna lie, at first I was 'Put some fishtails on it and run it...that bike rocks', but now, with all the engraving, you have me drooling. Can't wait to see how this ends up.
    Haha all good I get that a lot when I start tearing into bikes, which is understandable as no one is going to envision the same end result. But I got some cool stuff planned for it

Get Adobe Flash player

Haven't really done much work on this as I've been busy on other jobs but I did a bit today. Checking valve clearance to see if I can do a bit of work to gain some more compression. Though I'd dummy up the motor while I was at it to give me some inspiration

Get Adobe Flash player

How much did that Triple X carb set ya back? I've been back and forth about having them work on my Super E for my stroker. Any news on how it runs? Bike looks absolutely killer man, I don't know if I'd of had the balls to chop up a nice looking heritage like that!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Benny74 View Post
    How much did that Triple X carb set ya back? I've been back and forth about having them work on my Super E for my stroker. Any news on how it runs? Bike looks absolutely killer man, I don't know if I'd of had the balls to chop up a nice looking heritage like that!
    Hey Benny I'm in Australia, so I didn't bother sending him a carb to work I just bought this super G outtright off him and had do every mod he offers, the chrome plate it has they are a pain to clean when polished aluminium. So landed to my door including a manifold that also had been smoothed and chromed for around the $1100-$1200 AUD mark. It sounds expensive but I looked at doing the work myself and man with an s&s g, all the mods and parts including the plating here in Australia I'd only save a couple hundred if that.

Haven't run it yet and won't for maybe another 6 months when its all back together. In theory with what's been done, it should ride a lot smoother and be more crisp.
    Thanks for the wrap on the bike too!

I see you got the IL pushrod collars we wanted lol! I'm jealous man. I see this engine, then look at mine and I'm ashamed of myself. Just fuckin killer brother...

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah those collars really put the icing on the cake for me with this one. Expensive, but damn it was really worth it here

Get Adobe Flash player

So I don't know if I mention it but I'm using a Cro's nest top clamp to build my bars from so the top clamp and bars are all one piece. I'll be running these Kustom tech inverted levers, in which I also have a remote master cylinder we are mounting to the back bone where the tank will sit. There will be a pocket in underneath the tank that hides this when the tank is mounted

Get Adobe Flash player

I love where this is going. Keep up the killer work.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Twigg92 View Post
    I love where this is going. Keep up the killer work.
    Thanks man!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ink83 View Post
    Hey Benny I'm in Australia, so I didn't bother sending him a carb to work I just bought this super G outtright off him and had do every mod he offers, the chrome plate it has they are a pain to clean when polished aluminium. So landed to my door including a manifold that also had been smoothed and chromed for around the $1100-$1200 AUD mark. It sounds expensive but I looked at doing the work myself and man with an s&s g, all the mods and parts including the plating here in Australia I'd only save a couple hundred if that.

Haven't run it yet and won't for maybe another 6 months when its all back together. In theory with what's been done, it should ride a lot smoother and be more crisp.
    Thanks for the wrap on the bike too!
    Righteous man, I'd love to hear a review on it when you get it rollin!

Get Adobe Flash player

Been a bit busy with other bikes, but currently getting more parts engraved. The BDL primary so far is the first of the next lot of engraved parts to be completed. Finally got around to putting the 107 pistons and cylinders on. Got a perimeter brake rear wheel coming, same as the rear wheel on their now just with a perimeter brake setup. Scored the tank on the right from Chemical Candy Customs. Pretty stoked about that. Funny thing is I only bought that exact tank for it weeks to seeing the CCC tanks up for sale on Insta. Had the idea of a wild red candy apple flaked tank with some cool line work etc going on. But damn that CCC tank just fit the look I was going for so well. I flipped the rockers in the last pic to get measurements of how much I can stretch the down tubes and back bone, not by much, only a very small stretch. Most won't notice it I think but it'll make all the difference. I put a 1.5" spacer under the front of the tank to give an idea where it'll sit after a subtle stretch in the frame. With air suspension I'll only need the bike 1" higher then in the photo, when I give it air that will give me around 4" of ground clearance at ride height, then I can drop it back down to nearly this height for show. Going to sit the seat into the frame as in the pic (it's just sitting there at the moment) to give it a more raw look, I want the frame to show as much as possible over the whole bike, and I want the seat low and as far back to type fender as possible.

Get Adobe Flash player

beautiful build ink. that thing is going to be bitchin

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyFifth View Post
    beautiful build ink. that thing is going to be bitchin
    Thanks Fifth!

Some updated pics over the weekend since the tank arrived

Holy cow this bike is awesome

Share This