Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tjc90
    • Jun 2016

Just another CB750 bobber build.

Hey guys, been lurking here for a year or two and finally decided to join. Figured this would be the best/easiest place to look for more ideas, advice, and keep track of my build.

My "new" project is a 1978 SOHC CB750. Going for the stripped down, low, and long look.

Bought this bike bone stock and fairly complete roughly a month ago. Now it is stripped down, Forks were rebuilt and lowered 2". Frame has been converted to a single back bone, lowered quite a bit, and stretched roughly 11". Wrapped the stock spoked wheels in some dual sport knobbies.

Possible plans for the future...
    Possibly turbo or big bore and cams
    Gsxr forks, gsxr brakes, Harley front wheel, Busa rotors
    Sprotor kit for the rear

Now for some pics

Still have some gussets to make up for the new frame work, and still have to remove more of the old frame but she's getting there.
  • Tjc90
    • Jun 2016

Well after not doing much with the bike picked up some goodies on Craigslist for it..

Paid 200$ for a conplete ducati 750 motor, wiring harness, Nickleplated belt covers, coils, fuse block, regulator/rectifier, oil cooler, intakes, carbs, and exhaust.

And then today scored a 2006 gsxr 1000 inverted fork setup for 80$.

Pics to come. Going to start mounting the motor within the next week or so.

Comment

• Tjc90
      • Jun 2016

Tore back into the frame... Got my knobby tires mounted. Cut a good chunk out of the frame, started making mounts for the ducati engine...

Thinking of making custom intakes to do a Harley blow threw and a gt15 turbo

Comment

• Jasonisdico
        • May 2010

Carbs are still sorcery to me, but is a single carb gonna flow enough fuel for a turboed 4?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;