Clear All
  • triumphbruce
    • Jun 2014

Your Honor I do not recall that incident
    I believe I was in church camp at that time

Comment

• Dowski
      • Apr 2016

We grew up in a fantastic neighbor hood, about 20 kids. There was an old gravel quarry 110 acres of play land 5 acre pond tons of jumps and go fast trails. That place was freedom central from when I was 8 until 25 years old. One time they tried to block one of our best jumps with a pile of railroad ties, so we brought a chain saw and had fire wood for the whole summer. Sombody left us a sail boat in the pond for a summer tell some kids from the other end of the neighborhood took some acid and lit it on fire, we understood when they explained. Grew weed all over the place back there, lots a partys. We uysed to take heavy equiptment back there and make new trails, totally though we owned the place.

Comment

• CarloFreeze
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
        Between home-made explosives, flamethrowers, harpoon guns, crossbows, blowguns...

BB guns, wrist rocket sling shots, nunchucks, throwing stars, all manner of knives...

reckless bicycle riding, jumping off the roofs of houses, climbing/jumping over fences, getting into fights...

and all the other dangerous shit I did and played with as a kid, the fact that I'm not dead, crippled, missing fingers, or missing an eye, is an absolute miracle (I did come close to all of those).

The fact that I'm not serving life in prison is pure luck.

If it was dangerous, I had to do it. If it could kill someone, I had to make it.

I had a fun childhood.
        Defintely did the same shit hahahaha

Comment

• CarloFreeze
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by KevinN
          Another one, used to go to a strip mall with a grocery store in my small town and one guy would hang out the window holding on to a shopping cart while the driver would accelerate to 30 or 40 mph heading towards a concrete island. The diver would swerve to miss the island and the cart would be aimed at the island for a 40 mph impact. Was quite a sight to watch one explode on impact. Only did that a few times.
          I got really good at steering shopping carts with the front bumper of my '89 Volvo Wagon. I could direct those things anywhere. This big K Mart had a downward sloping parking lot with a big hill that dropped off at one end of it and a guard rail right after the curb. So the goal used to be to get the carts to hit the curb so hit that it would flip end over end and go sailing down the embankment to the bottom of the hill. Good fun.

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

How about "skitching" off the back off the school bus. Pouring 2 gallons of gas down a drainage manhole on a hot summer night , waiting a couple of hours while the parties getting revved up , then throwing a road flare from across the street at it. Blows the sewer cover about 4' in the air while the drain holes look like after burners on a jet fighter going off.

BIG cheer from all the drunk party goers.

Comment

• klondikekid64
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by 47str8leg
              How about "skitching" off the back off the school bus. Pouring 2 gallons of gas down a drainage manhole on a hot summer night , waiting a couple of hours while the parties getting revved up , then throwing a road flare from across the street at it. Blows the sewer cover about 4' in the air while the drain holes look like after burners on a jet fighter going off.

Ya bumper skiing.. now that was fun. never heard of it being called "skitching" before, if that's what you were meaning.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                Ya bumper skiing.. now that was fun. never heard of it being called "skitching" before, if that's what you were meaning.
                Yeah , same thing . On ice in the winter and the sanded roads in the spring till' the street sweepers took it away. Hot feet !

Comment

• ContractKiller
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg

Ya really wanna fuck with somebody? We use to mix up batches of NI3 and smear it into key holes, on car tires, under toilet seats, all kinds of places. Not enough to do any damage, just enough to scare the literal shit out of the poor fuck that set it off after it was dry.

Comment

• ridgerunner1965
                    • Mar 2015

i was a farm boy. so basiclly i just tooled around on my dirt bike armed to the teeth with rifle and pistols or shotguns killing every thing i could find from about 6th grade on. i had a good hunting dog and he just about extincted groundhogs.he would either catch them on the ground and kill them instantly or tree them for me to shoot. i was never ever without a fire arm of some kind on my person.

got ketched by the hiway patrol driving my xr 75 down a 2 lane blacktop to go check my traps a few miles away from my house.of course had a pistol on me, 14yrs old with no drivers license.they gave my dad a ticket and he lost 2 pts off his license. thot id get ass whuppin but he just laughed about it.they didnt say much bout the pistol.made over 500$ in fur that year in one month.that was a full growed mans wages.

when i was 15 wanted a 357 magnum pistol. told my dad and he said save up and we will get it. werked my ass off all summer and presented him with the money. he started to crawdad saying he never thought id save that much money. i pointed out what he had said months earlier and he held true to his word and got it for me.got me a ruger blackhawk, hunted with and shot that pistol for many years. sold it to my younger brother for sum reason and now the fukker wont sell it back to me.

then when i was 16 got a 74 chevy truck and did all kinds of mods to it. pulled out 250ci 6cyl and stuffed a 327 in it. it was a crazy hodgpodge of mismatched parts and welded scrap iron for brackets, i did it all myself and it was my chariot to pussy! lol

ive noticed the city boys here had quite a diff experience in childhood than i did?

Comment

• ContractKiller
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ridgerunner1965
                      ive noticed the city boys here had quite a diff experience in childhood than i did?
                      Yeah, us country boys had a different experience growing up, that's for sure. Depends on how country we were, too. Clearly you were much more country than me haha. I lived pretty close to town and did a lot of city kid shit but still did all the hunting and fishing I wanted. We didn't have any cops in our town so riding dirt bikes and quads around town was no big deal unless some nosey old blue-hair called the sheriff. But shit, half the time if they came to the house it was to tell me to have a glass of iced tea and a slice of whatever my mom happened to bake that day, and maybe tell me not to ride past that particular house anymore.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                        • Nov 2013

One thing about a country boy with a gun is, if they can see it they can hit it, you don't need a big gun to hit your target, just a deadly shot. we killed most any thing that moved, small rodents, rabbits, squirells, gophers, birds etc. with 22cal, we had to use our allowance to buy bullets so we didn't waste or miss much.

Comment

• Aminus
                          • Feb 2016

Both the neighborhoods I grew up in were boring pretty much no kids close to my age. I am basically a only child, I have a half sister across the country that is 19 years older then me. Home was boring but My grandmother's neighbor hood was a ton of fun. There was 3 other boys my age on the block and their parents just let them roam free back in those days. My Grandmother had cancer most of my childhood it took everything she had to get out of the chair to check on me so I wasn't checked on much. Her house was at the end of last block on a street on the edge of town. There was a huge field at the end of the block that was unincorporated by the city and nobody farmed it either. We had a couple of hundred acres we were free to roam in. We shot BB guns caught, horney toads and crawdads of the creek that ran through the field. A good flash flood would fill up the creek and we would go swimming in it. looking back now I don't see how any of us did not drown in the creek after a good rain.

Comment

• matttatts
                            • Jan 2013

Soaking tennis balls in gas lighting them on fire and whaling them down the street with hockey sticks.
                            Pouring gas in the sewers and hucking light matches down at it was always entertainment for a while too.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Aminus
                              Both the neighborhoods I grew up in were boring pretty much no kids close to my age. I am basically a only child, I have a half sister across the country that is 19 years older then me. Home was boring but My grandmother's neighbor hood was a ton of fun. There was 3 other boys my age on the block and their parents just let them roam free back in those days. My Grandmother had cancer most of my childhood it took everything she had to get out of the chair to check on me so I wasn't checked on much. Her house was at the end of last block on a street on the edge of town. There was a huge field at the end of the block that was unincorporated by the city and nobody farmed it either. We had a couple of hundred acres we were free to roam in. We shot BB guns caught, horney toads and crawdads of the creek that ran through the field. A good flash flood would fill up the creek and we would go swimming in it. looking back now I don't see how any of us did not drown in the creek after a good rain.
                              I can look back and see how lucky I was to grow up where I did in the 60s-70s. On my one block alone ( about 1/4 mi. ) , in the typical suburban area I grew up in , there were 35 kids of varying ages. 2 separate public high schools for my one town graduated about 1200-1400 kids a year that doesn't include the Catholic high schools ,etc. . ZERO political correctness , bullies to avoid or conquer depending on size , endless crazy ideas to mull over and agree upon. 60's hot rods to be had for cheap. Hands always greasy and holding a beer. I wouldn't trade that era of my life for any other period of time to grow up.
                              Last edited by 47str8leg; 06-05-2016, 7:14 PM.

Comment

• ridgerunner1965
                                • Mar 2015

i only got caught by the cops a couple times. the second time i was about 15 and had rode my 125 honda up to a town about 6 mi away from the farm.to see a girl i knew from school of course.

her and i were riding around town when the local cop pulled us over.he was well known to have a finely tuned 455 olds or pontiac under the hood so i didnt even bother to run.

he just told me to get legal or stay out of his sight. dint do the first thing but did do the second.

from there on once i got my license it was one run in with the cops after another.

one old cop told me "boy yu are not allowed to have this much fun in my fukkin town,go back to the woods where you belong and stay there" needless to say i did not.but i did become better at gettin away with stuff.

im 50 now and still havnt spent a nite in jail but i was pretty lucky a couple times!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;