Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klondikekid64
    • Nov 2013

Memories of just being a kid

Me and my buddy used to ride our keystone minibikes to an old barn after school, and stand in the loft door and take turns batting swallows as they flew into the loft, hours or fun, and that's when we were being good. Let's hear your bb gun, sling shot, school mayhem stories, etc. https://youtu.be/an8eejlhadk
  • OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

Man hunt capture flag got boring...until we got out the bb guns.

Comment

• krb
      • Jun 2013

Ever make a big crossbow out of truck leaf springs? If you build it on a small boat trailer you can tow it around behind an ATV and use the winch at the front of the trailer to cock the bow. Of course, if the cable snaps it can cut you in half, but luckily we never learned that lesson first hand. There's also that problem with explaining to your dad that you needed to use all of that rebar as ammo...

Comment

• 47str8leg
        • Sep 2014

Making a flamethrower out of a 10 speed bicycle tire pump was an interesting invention my friends older brother came up with. Take the little flex hose off the end , suck up the gas out of an old coffee can and spray it through the burning paper plate held by my friend holding it w/an oven mitt. A 2' wall of flame 15' long.

Cigarette fused block busters in the high school bathrooms.

Yup...those were the days.

Comment

• Hawkstone
          • Mar 2012

2 bolts, 1 nut, several match heads. Voila, one grenade.
          Take care not to put a hole through ya hand though....

Comment

• klondikekid64
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Hawkstone
            2 bolts, 1 nut, several match heads. Voila, one grenade.
            Take care not to put a hole through ya hand though....
            ping pong balls worked good too. When I got to jr. high I noticed that the full length lockers lining the halls only had two hinges, the pins were easy to get out, so if you just pulled the top one and someone opened their locker and let go of the door it would hit them right in the forehead...nice egg. after it caught on and someone did mine and I opened and let go of the door twice in one day on my own head, I gave that stunt a break.

Comment

• KevinN
              • May 2014

Acetylene bombs. Heavy balloons, fill with how ever much acetylene you dare and a length of det cord. Light and run like hell. Makes a BIG boom.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                • Dec 2013

Between home-made explosives, flamethrowers, harpoon guns, crossbows, blowguns...

BB guns, wrist rocket sling shots, nunchucks, throwing stars, all manner of knives...

reckless bicycle riding, jumping off the roofs of houses, climbing/jumping over fences, getting into fights...

and all the other dangerous shit I did and played with as a kid, the fact that I'm not dead, crippled, missing fingers, or missing an eye, is an absolute miracle (I did come close to all of those).

The fact that I'm not serving life in prison is pure luck.

If it was dangerous, I had to do it. If it could kill someone, I had to make it.

I had a fun childhood.
                Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 05-31-2016, 4:40 PM.

Comment

• cased73
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
                  Between home-made explosives, flamethrowers, harpoon guns, crossbows, blowguns...

BB guns, wrist rocket sling shots, nunchucks, throwing stars, all manner of knives...

reckless bicycle riding, jumping off the roofs of houses, climbing/jumping over fences, getting into fights...

and all the other dangerous shit I did and played with as a kid, the fact that I'm not dead, crippled, missing fingers, or missing an eye, is an absolute miracle (I did come close to all of those).

The fact that I'm not serving life in prison is pure luck.

If it was dangerous, I had to do it. If it could kill someone, I had to make it.

I had a fun childhood.
                  Yep you nailed that one perfect.

Comment

• tomsoftail
                    • Jul 2014

"One pump war" with the bb guns was fun. Fun until somebody pumped it the times and then broke skin. Asshole

Comment

• ContractKiller
                      • Feb 2012

Grew up in a farming community so there was all kinds of shit to get into. We used to play king of the mountain on top of grain piles, like, 40 foot tall piles. That was always fun until you were the one rolling down the side. Sometimes we'd snowboard sown the same grain piles, with or without snow. Plenty of BB gun wars, occasionally around the ammonia trailers because constant ricochets added to the fun. I still have scars from the time we upped the ante and shot at each other with pellets. We rode around on quads a lot, during the winter we'd strap the hood of a car to the back of one and pull each other all over town.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                        • Nov 2013

Mischief was was best served anonymously, cheaper public toilets back in the day, had cheaper easy to crack toilet seats, just give the back inside edge a good kick to just crack the seat, not all the way thru though.. then when you sit down the crack opens..then when you try to get up, the skin of your ass gets a mean son of a bitch pinch.. I know.. I sat on one I forgot about.

Comment

• KevinN
                          • May 2014

Another one, used to go to a strip mall with a grocery store in my small town and one guy would hang out the window holding on to a shopping cart while the driver would accelerate to 30 or 40 mph heading towards a concrete island. The diver would swerve to miss the island and the cart would be aimed at the island for a 40 mph impact. Was quite a sight to watch one explode on impact. Only did that a few times. We started feeling guilty as the store manager was pretty nice to us selling us beer and wine when we were 16 and 17.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                            • Sep 2014

[QUOTE=KevinN;731423]Acetylene bombs. Heavy balloons, fill with how ever much acetylene you dare and a length of det cord. Light and run like hell. Makes a BIG boom.[/QUOTE

Real big. Little safer way that some friends of mine did was to use a100' extension cord w/ the female head cut off and all the wires twisted together and put inside the balloon. That way you could plug it in at a safe distance and let the short create the detonation spark.

Comment

• cisco
                              • Aug 2012

A candle behind a medium to eventually burn through would also suffice..... apparently.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;