Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MPowers
    • May 2015

75 CB750 Amen savior Front end

I just bought a 75 CB750, Amen Savior frame. Looks like whomever originally built the bike really knew what they were doing. However it appears that sometime later someone must have taken the original girder front end off and put a pneumatic of some kind, and didn't do a very good job of it. I want to make It a true ride worthy chop My question is-is it possible to buy a DNA springer and use it on the Amen Frame? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
  • Westboundbiker
    • Oct 2014

Yeah, it's possible. I've personally never done one, but there are lots of threads around here about how to change front ends- bearing sizes, neck sizes, etc. Might need to poke around in some old threads, but you should be able to find the info.

Comment

• Sep 2012

That's a good looking bike. The fork appears to be Honda 750. The DNA springer use's a 1" stem and I'm pretty sure the length of the stem matches
      a Harley frame neck. The Honda frame neck will be longer. It might be easier to change the DNA stem conversion sold by Cycle One Manufacturing.

Cycle One Honda CB750 69-78 Neck Stem for
      DNA Springer Fitment
      PN# C1 hondadnastem

Uses your stock neck and bearing assembly and will fit the DNA springer and hardware

Requires removal of DNA HD 1" neck stem and replacing it with the Cycle One

neck stem and modification of one nut required.

Comment

• MPowers
        • May 2015

Thank you I called Cycle one, super nice folks. I spoke with Kate, now I'm moving in the right direction! I appreciate your help.

Comment

• dynamitedave
          • Aug 2011

I like the way it looks now. I'm not a fan of the stretched out springer front ends.
          I have the same frame set up for a CB350. It's set up for a +11 front end.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	amen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	1292076

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;