CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NRico View Post
    Hm, just bought the Biltwell Whiskey throttle, perhaps I should have read this thread first :S

What kind of cable do you guys use with this? The standard Barnett throttle cables don't seem to fit, not enough inner cable exposure. Or do you make a custom length cable? (I have it installed on an Ironhead with a CV carb)
    I just got a whiskey throttle and I love it. I had the same issue with the inner cable length. I have a super e and they make two different length cable guides. Switched mine out with the shorter one and problem solved.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good review man, i've been toying with getting rid of my stock dual throttle setup,trying to clean up the bars, this has sold me!

i bought a whiskey (black, single cable) throttle for my bike last year as I wanted only "quality" parts. Wasn't impressed with the cast finish, it was rough on the edges and felt very lightweight. Not solid or heavy duty as you would expect. Mine also has a significant gap and doesn't seem to close fully around the handlebar. Regardless, it works as it should but in hindsight a cheapo Emgo one would do the same job and feel no less cheap in quality

Share This