Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budfuckinholly
    • May 2016

Just flashing my Roadstar hahaha

I didnt really do enough to make a build thread, but i figured i show it off since i could never find one that i liked. Its no where near done,and im not sure what done is but anyways heres my millennium edition road star.

I bought it in about 25 pieces off a guy who had huge plans for it. Picked it up oretty much sight unseen for $1200 bucks. It was probably on the higher end of what it was worth but it was the only one i could find under 3 G's at the time.

Anyway i brought it home and cleaned it uo and start pieces it back together.

The bike was totaled from a fire in 2004 and it sat for about 8 years in a heated garage by the guy i got it off of. Everything was there and then some. He had 1500 worth of recipts if stuff he bought for it so i thought it was a good deal.

Most of the bike is pretty much junk from the salvage yard and parts i had laying around. The tank is a early model softail tank i believe, and the coil mount and tank mounts i made. Pretty much everything else was throwing shit on out of practically VS being cool.

Definitely not trying to impress anyone!

Im still in the process of getting the bags mounted and a bunch of stuff needs finished. Ive been too busy riding it so some of that shit can wait.

Mikuni hsr 42mm carb, Dyna coils and cdi box And These stubby ass obnixious pipes are i think the only real modifications motor wise.

• OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

Looking good

Comment

• forty4ma9
      • Mar 2010

Cool, very loved look about it.

Comment

• Budfuckinholly
        • May 2016

Thanks guys. My next step is to mount my speedo and get a legit plate for it.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;