Can the mods explain to me why my event keeps being deleted ?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Can the mods explain to me why my event keeps being deleted ?

It's an amca meet of a chapter I belong to. It has chopper and antique bike shows along w/a swap . It also is an antique plane and car show. What the hell could be cooler than that ? It is a grass roots happening and that is severely lacking in the Long Island ,N.Y. area I am from.

Attached Files
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 05-08-2016, 7:17 PM.
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

It sounds like a great show.... I wish I was closer.... Did you try putting it in the event section???

Comment

• LisaBallard
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by 47str8leg
      It's an amca meet of a chapter I belong to. It has chopper and antique bike shows along w/a swap . It also is an antique plane and car show. What the hell could be cooler than that ? It is a grass roots happening and that is severely lacking in the Long Island ,N.Y. area I am from.

No sure why it's was deleted or what was mentioned in your original post. Sound like a cool event. Thanks, Lisa

Comment

• 47str8leg
        • Sep 2014

I've listed it 3 different times . It shows up for a little bit ,then is taken down. I set the delete date for the day after the show and give all the info. required and then "poof" it's gone. I'll try again ,but if it doesn't work can you post it for me ?

Comment

• Allen
          • Apr 2024

I'm not trying to be rude here, but when I try to just look at the img you've posted I can't read anything on it... meaning it's such a small img. that even if I blow it up it's still hard to read.

That being said, a.) your question doesn't even belong on the main forum. Site Rules and User Forum for any questions concerning this type of thing. b.) I, nor anyone I know, has deleted your event. YES, I do delete corporate-dealership events because there is 100,000 other forums out there for that type of corporate shit...

So, that leads to the a-typical response, "what are you doing wrong?" and again, don't take this as rude, but have someone else try to post if for you (following all the prescribed rules for listing events... which most people don't even bother to read)

or... use a different computer, or a different web browser (like Google Chrome instead of Safari, etc. etc.)

That may help?

And I'll move this thread to the Site Rules where it belongs.

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

I did read the site rules for posting an event. It DID post. I just re-posted again , we'll see if it stays up there. I believe what's happening is that it asked me for beginning and end times of the event ( of which I gave ) it then switched those times to the present day and time . I noticed it when I tried to post the present posting . I re-sized that picture 3x to make it fit your required dimensions. Fortunately all the critical info. is posted separately . As a mod you should know how to ZOOM-IN on a pic.

Tim

Comment

• krb
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by 47str8leg
              As a mod you should know how to ZOOM-IN on a pic.
              He's right, your image is too small to be legible. The text in red is legible and most of the text in yellow is okay but everything in black is just too small to read.

Zooming in cannot create data that isn't there:

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;