CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    Enjoy the public link to this guy's phone number and address: https://nuwber.com/person/563a9688a219445d5270ae21

Piece of shit.
    Fucking Gary W Chan

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 313forlife View Post
    Your a fucking clown. Your "stories" are probably fake as fuck. Don't be so quick to judge. You know unequivocally all this not real? Most gofundme pages are sob stories, that's usually how they work. You can be a tough guy in jersey behind a key board. Bet your little faggot writer ass wouldn't say that to anyone if there face to face with your soft bitch ass
    You know, it's funny dude... I've had people telling me this shit for years, right?

And I mean, it's not like I hide. I live in Philly, where everyone has homies who can reach out and touch me. I go on as many runs as I can (I won't be on any this year, because rather than go on the Internet and beg strangers for money to help my mom keep her house, I sold my Dyna instead), and it's not like people wouldn't recognize me anywhere and everywhere.

It hasn't stopped me from going anywhere. Meanwhile, I've heard stories of dudes getting stalked at work, people messaging girlfriends and loved ones, reaching out to employers, etc. Yet, not a single dude has ever sent me an anonymous text message, delivered on any keyboard threats, etc.

I went on one run where I was told there was a group of dudes waiting for me to show up, and I was told explicitly that they were ready for trouble. I laughed and said, "Well, they better come out swingin'." And I rode 500-600 miles or however far away it was, and when I got there, they were all hugs and kisses like I don't have eyes and ears out there. lol.

But yeah dude. Keep flapping your cock sucker. I'm a "little faggot writer" who can definitely afford to be someone different on the Internet than I am in real life. And if you saw me in real life, like every other big mouthed faggot on the internet who said I'm a big talker, you'd be all hugs and kisses too. And if you wouldn't, at least you'd be able to tell all your friends you went down swingin'. Bitch. I'm around.

Everybody's a tough guy until they ain't.
    Last edited by Rubman; 04-28-2016 at 3:43 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

"Onus probandi", the philosophical and sometimes legal burden of proof, is an established custom going back thousands of years.

If I say the sun shines out my ass, I would be expected to provide the sphinctral illumination to prove it. If I solicit money for someone else I would be expected to prove who it was then support the legitimacy of their need. If I am soliciting money to cure my festering nutsack but provide a pic of a festering nutsack not my own, I am engaging in deception.

Much love for my veteran brothers and sisters. That love includes fighting "stolen valor" of all kinds. Real vets are delighted to prove they are veterans. Real vets are delighted to help other vets obtain proof they are real vets such as advice on getting a new copy of their DD 214. Anyone helping a vet should be delighted to prove who they are helping and why, with very few exceptions I won't list here so as not to give frauds any ideas, and those helpers don't need money but may need info on how to help their vetbro/sis engage the system.

BTW anyone helping a vet should usually give their location because readers who live there may have direct experience with local agencies, bases and providers.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate2876 View Post
    Fucking Gary W Chan
    Fuckin' Asians

Get Adobe Flash player

So an OG member from Detroit gets his ass booted for perpetrating a fraud. And then on that same day a new guy shows up with 313 in his user name, claims to be an OG member who "forgot" his credentials, and immediately tries to defend the guy who got booted.

Sure, that all sounds kosher...

An interesting piece of trivia: most forums provide a way for admins to see user's IP addresses so that they can tell when more than one account is coming from the same machine.
    Last edited by krb; 04-28-2016 at 7:20 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    You know, it's funny dude... I've had people telling me this shit for years, right?

And I mean, it's not like I hide. I live in Philly, .....................................
    Ah, I had you pegged for joisey. Whereabouts you live? I'm up by the burbs in Bristol but work in south philly. Just had a beer with webrat at the double tree on broad Wednesday night.

Get Adobe Flash player

I say we start a collection to help Farmall and his festering nutsack. He's a good dude, and that sounds awfully painful.

Please, no pictures required.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SlyJJ View Post
    Ah, I had you pegged for joisey. Whereabouts you live? I'm up by the burbs in Bristol but work in south philly. Just had a beer with webrat at the double tree on broad Wednesday night.
    Haha, I'm Central Jersey born and raised, and super proud of it. But I live and work in Philly. Fishtown! I've been trying to meet up with Webrat for like, 6 months now haha!

Get Adobe Flash player

I say we start a collection to help Farmall and his festering nutsack. He's a good dude, and that sounds awfully painful.
    Not really painful and the pustules are quite entertaining.

It's like popping a sheet of bubble-wrap, but much more colorful.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

I could have lived without seeing this post.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yo Rubs, SlyJJ, I might be in north Philly tomorrow night to see some bands play. Let me know if you're up for it. I'll buy the first round

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by oldpunk View Post
    Yo Rubs, SlyJJ, I might be in north Philly tomorrow night to see some bands play. Let me know if you're up for it. I'll buy the first round
    It'd be appreciated, but I'm working the titty bar tomorrow night 7-2

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

Pustules on the nut sack? I'd be down for $100 gofundme bucks to any body sporting those. I'm not totally heartless.

Share This