CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Iron Order MC member who shot and killed Mongol MC member in January will walk free.

This is the kind of shit right here that absolutely blows my fucking mind.

Shoots one dude in the gut, then outright kills another in cold blood, and walks away SCOTT FREE.

MUCH respect to the Mongols who kept their mouths shut and refused to cooperate with police, even if it could have helped put this piece of shit behind bars.

Get Adobe Flash player

Iron Cross 0.0

What a Douche.

Good luck to that dude on the streets

Get Adobe Flash player

And there were a bunch of guys just telling me I knew nuttin' when I wrote about the price of having a patch on your back.

Let's repeat the mantra ... "of course, not all MCs are like that".

Oh, I see ... the Iron Order Motorcycle Club includes police officers as its members. Of course, he'll walk free. The blue gang shooters usually do.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    And there were a bunch of guys just telling me I knew nuttin' when I wrote about the price of having a patch on your back.

Oh, I see ... the Iron Order Motorcycle Club includes police officers as its members. Of course, he'll walk free. The blue gang shooters usually do.
    OH MY GOD STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS YOU FUCKIN' LAME-DICK WEIRDO. CRFyou, please ban this faggot from interacting with me. I don't know how, but I know you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post

No one said there was no possibility of a "price", it was your regurgitation of entertainment mythology everyone took exception to. When I saw that you posted in this I was excited to see what kind of self-aggrandizing bullshit I was about to read, once again, thanks for not disapointing.

Get Adobe Flash player

MUCH respect to the Mongols who kept their mouths shut and refused to cooperate with police, even if it could have helped put this piece of shit behind bars.
    Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent? What is the strategic or tactical benefit of that way of armed conflict?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent? What is the strategic or tactical benefit of that way of armed conflict?
    Exactly. You can't be pissed that the guy walked and in the same breath be happy that the Mongols refused to cooperate, when that's precisely why the fucking case was dropped. All the cops and the DA had to go on was what the guy's buddies told them, and what do you think their story was?

Get Adobe Flash player

Easier to do him on the street than inside?

I knew that douchebag None would post that shit as soon as I read the opening post.
    A laughingly, boringly, predictable broken record.

Get Adobe Flash player

Things didn't work out for kong in the movie.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piss on PoPo gif.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	69200

Get Adobe Flash player

It is a given that cops can't be trusted,so why get them involved when they will just side with their own

In my experience letting the "system" do it's thing has never been a good idea, and in this case, given who they would be ratting on (yes, it's still ratting), how could anyone see any point in breaking the golden rule? I mean think about it, we have all seen more than ample evidence (actual video of cops killing people and getting off scot free), that if a PO was involved, they are not going to jail anyway, so why compromise your ethics, what could you possibly gain in a system so one sided and broken?
    this of coarse is all hypothetical.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    In my experience letting the "system" do it's thing has never been a good idea, and in this case, given who they would be ratting on (yes, it's still ratting), how could anyone see any point in breaking the golden rule? I mean think about it, we have all seen more than ample evidence (actual video of cops killing people and getting off scot free), that if a PO was involved, they are not going to jail anyway, so why compromise your ethics, what could you possibly gain in a system so one sided and broken?
    this of coarse is all hypothetical.
    Pretty much sums it up

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    I knew that douchebag None would post that shit as soon as I read the opening post.
    A laughingly, boringly, predictable broken record.
    Just goes to prove I cannot be a cop. Otherwise I'd be backing my own, huh?

Oh, unless this is just a double bluff in order to gain credibility ... or is it a triple bluff? I'm certainly not ex-mil.

I liked this quote from the press ...
    The Iron Order MC is a relative newcomer, started in 2004 by a former Secret Service agent, but growing rapidly.

One expert told Military Times the law enforcement-heavy Iron Order has a reputation for starting a fight then being the first to call police.
    It's particularly popular among military and law enforcement personnel. About half of the Iron Order bikers involved in the brawl were military veterans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    ... it was your regurgitation of entertainment mythology everyone took exception to.
    The dead guy's families sure believe in the entertainment mythology now.

Wait 6 months or so and there'll be a quid pro quo reprisal.
    Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent?
    Because somewhere between a lot of the time and most the cops aren't there to help you and are just looking for the easiest bust ... "anything you say will be used against you".

Philosophically, there's an interesting discussion to be had about how the State demands the monopoly on justice ... even if the evidence of it handling it isn't always good ... and the prerogative of the individual, or groups within society to take that back as a part of self-empowerment.

Or something.

But mostly it's about scoring righteous bad ass points and maintaing one's respective social status.
    Last edited by None; 04-25-2016 at 9:35 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

The local cops recommended murder charges. The DA nixed them. Other options remain where testimony could still be useful such as wrongful death lawsuits which are easier to win. Suits against the KKK are examples of effective action. Some cops do get convicted of murder, and some who dodge that can still get sued.

MCs can't eliminate or even seriously damage IO. Trying to do so is RICO bait. Only the government could crimp their activities by making membership career suicide. Raising sufficient stink could accomplish that, for example via revocation of security clearances. There is no place for divided loyalties in positions of public trust.

The idea of mobsters exploiting government power against other mobsters is different and new as applied to the MC world. It's a shrewd strategy and if played long term could be effective. Cops have no great reason to care who dies. Neither does the general public. The involved population is too tiny for outsiders to care about. That means the game could continue for a very long time. War isn't about who is right, war is about who is left.
    Last edited by farmall; 04-25-2016 at 9:35 PM.

The shooter is a prison guard.....it's safe to assume he is a complete piece of shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

No doubt, but his fecality is also irrelevant. His status has so far been useful in evading prosecution, though that choice could be reversed.

Get Adobe Flash player

1. Because in this particular instance, the prison guard would NOT have been held accountable regardless, and the only thing that would have happened is a bunch of Mongols would have walked away from the situation feeling like complete and total shit. The fix was in the from the start. There's a photo floating around in the moments following the incident where the piece of shit was seen with local cops--not hand cuffed--and laughing it up like he didn't just kill a guy. And the cops spoke to 40 eye witnesses who WEREN"T Mongols, and still managed to not even charge the dude with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. What the fuck difference do you think it would make if a Mongol testified or gave a statement, other than stripping him of his honor, respect, and dignity.

2. Because some things are more more important than life. Two of those things are honor and integrity. You don't talk to police, even if you could benefit directly from it (and even in this case, literally nothing good would have come from their cooperation). Karma is a mother fucker, and if the IO being killed in Florida last week is an indication of the reckoning on the horizon, I can't wait to see how shit unfolds.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wonder, has there ever been a case where a cop, or prison guard was murdered by a 1%er club in retaliation for some form of wrongdoing? I think the idea that the Mongols will kill the prison guard is more fantasy than reality. What would happen if the guy were killed? A massive law enforcement effort would be focused on the Mongols and life would be made very unpleasant for them. If cops can get away with murdering 1%er's, it doesn't really seem like a smart idea for a 1%er club to kill a cop, or a member of a cop mc club. Sounds like a losing proposition for the 1%er's.

As for this idea that cooperating with the cops is "snitching", or that it is dishonorable, etc, I wonder what the members of this forum would do if someone stole their bike, or broke into their home and stole their stuff, or if someone raped their woman, or murdered someone they love (woman, child, friend, family), or if their woman/child/family member was kidnapped? Would you not call the cops?

How about if some drunk driver crashed into you and tore your leg off, or left you paralyzed, would you not talk to the cops? Would you not pursue justice, and financial payment in court? Or would you say "Fuck that. I don't talk to cops. I'd rather pay my medical bills myself and pay for a nurse out of my own pocket for the rest of my life".

How about if you were out riding with a friend and they got smashed by a hit and run driver? If you were the only witness, and the only one who saw the license number of the car, would you not give it to the cops? I think a person would be a total piece of shit if they refused to give that information to the cops, testify in court, and do everything possible to help their mangled friend obtain financial payment from the driver.

Perhaps some people have seen too many movies and have this fantasy of grabbing a gun and going out, finding the cocksuckers, and dishing out some "street justice". How often does that happen in the real world? And how well does it work out when it does happen?

There's no shortage of wannabe bad-asses in the biker world. No shortage of people who say "I don't call the cops, I handle my own shit". And when I see people on internet forums talk that big talk, I can't help but wonder what kind of experience they have actually "handling shit". Ever shoot anyone? Ever stab anyone? Ever been shot or stabbed yourself? Ever cracked someones head wide open? Ever gone to prison for "handling your shit"?

Nope, no shortage of big talk on the internet.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 04-26-2016 at 4:26 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I would call the cops if someone stole my bike, etc. but I'm not a 1% er and as one you can't have it both ways, snitches get stitches as they say, I'm pretty sure as a 1% you don't call them for ANY reason. They have their ways of finding people that wronged them, you can't hide forever.
    Last edited by klondikekid64; 04-26-2016 at 6:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post

Perhaps some people have seen too many movies and have this fantasy of grabbing a gun and going out, finding the cocksuckers, and dishing out some "street justice". How often does that happen in the real world? And how well does it work out when it does happen?

There's no shortage of wannabe bad-asses in the biker world. No shortage of people who say "I don't call the cops, I handle my own shit". And when I see people on internet forums talk that big talk, I can't help but wonder what kind of experience they have actually "handling shit". Ever shoot anyone? Ever stab anyone? Ever been shot or stabbed yourself? Ever cracked someones head wide open? Ever gone to prison for "handling your shit"?

Nope, no shortage of big talk on the internet.
    You would have a really good point had anyone here said anything like that, but they didn't. Not one person beat their chest talking shit about what they would do. just allot of speculation on why the MC decided to handle it the way they did.

But since you were wondering, I cracked someone's head open in 1996 with a Bushmills bottle, it was horrifying, I didn't sleep for a couple of days thinking I killed him, I ended up doing 90 days in county, then 60 days in a treatment facility, then as soon as I got out and went back to work, I started paying off the civil suit and fines to the tune of 51% of my paycheck for over three years. Not that it has any relevance to this situation, or the people here offering their opinions on it.

Share This