Iron Order MC member who shot and killed Mongol MC member in January will walk free.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubman
    • Dec 2011

Iron Order MC member who shot and killed Mongol MC member in January will walk free.

This is the kind of shit right here that absolutely blows my fucking mind.

Shoots one dude in the gut, then outright kills another in cold blood, and walks away SCOTT FREE.

MUCH respect to the Mongols who kept their mouths shut and refused to cooperate with police, even if it could have helped put this piece of shit behind bars.

• Spade115
    • May 2010

Iron Cross 0.0

What a Douche.

Good luck to that dude on the streets

Comment

• None
      • Feb 2016

And there were a bunch of guys just telling me I knew nuttin' when I wrote about the price of having a patch on your back.

Let's repeat the mantra ... "of course, not all MCs are like that".

Oh, I see ... the Iron Order Motorcycle Club includes police officers as its members. Of course, he'll walk free. The blue gang shooters usually do.

Comment

• Rubman
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by None
        And there were a bunch of guys just telling me I knew nuttin' when I wrote about the price of having a patch on your back.

Oh, I see ... the Iron Order Motorcycle Club includes police officers as its members. Of course, he'll walk free. The blue gang shooters usually do.
        OH MY GOD STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS YOU FUCKIN' LAME-DICK WEIRDO. CRFyou, please ban this faggot from interacting with me. I don't know how, but I know you can do it.

Comment

• Keeleyvision
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by None

No one said there was no possibility of a "price", it was your regurgitation of entertainment mythology everyone took exception to. When I saw that you posted in this I was excited to see what kind of self-aggrandizing bullshit I was about to read, once again, thanks for not disapointing.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

MUCH respect to the Mongols who kept their mouths shut and refused to cooperate with police, even if it could have helped put this piece of shit behind bars.
            Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent? What is the strategic or tactical benefit of that way of armed conflict?

Comment

• ContractKiller
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by farmall
              Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent? What is the strategic or tactical benefit of that way of armed conflict?
              Exactly. You can't be pissed that the guy walked and in the same breath be happy that the Mongols refused to cooperate, when that's precisely why the fucking case was dropped. All the cops and the DA had to go on was what the guy's buddies told them, and what do you think their story was?

Comment

• hillcat
                • Mar 2015

Easier to do him on the street than inside?

I knew that douchebag None would post that shit as soon as I read the opening post.
                A laughingly, boringly, predictable broken record.

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                  • Jan 2013

Things didn't work out for kong in the movie.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Piss on PoPo gif.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1290025

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

It is a given that cops can't be trusted,so why get them involved when they will just side with their own

Comment

• Keeleyvision
                      • Aug 2015

In my experience letting the "system" do it's thing has never been a good idea, and in this case, given who they would be ratting on (yes, it's still ratting), how could anyone see any point in breaking the golden rule? I mean think about it, we have all seen more than ample evidence (actual video of cops killing people and getting off scot free), that if a PO was involved, they are not going to jail anyway, so why compromise your ethics, what could you possibly gain in a system so one sided and broken?
                      this of coarse is all hypothetical.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Keeleyvision
                        In my experience letting the "system" do it's thing has never been a good idea, and in this case, given who they would be ratting on (yes, it's still ratting), how could anyone see any point in breaking the golden rule? I mean think about it, we have all seen more than ample evidence (actual video of cops killing people and getting off scot free), that if a PO was involved, they are not going to jail anyway, so why compromise your ethics, what could you possibly gain in a system so one sided and broken?
                        this of coarse is all hypothetical.
                        Pretty much sums it up

Comment

• None
                          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by hillcat
                          I knew that douchebag None would post that shit as soon as I read the opening post.
                          A laughingly, boringly, predictable broken record.
                          Just goes to prove I cannot be a cop. Otherwise I'd be backing my own, huh?

Oh, unless this is just a double bluff in order to gain credibility ... or is it a triple bluff? I'm certainly not ex-mil.

I liked this quote from the press ...
                          The Iron Order MC is a relative newcomer, started in 2004 by a former Secret Service agent, but growing rapidly.

One expert told Military Times the law enforcement-heavy Iron Order has a reputation for starting a fight then being the first to call police.
                          It's particularly popular among military and law enforcement personnel. About half of the Iron Order bikers involved in the brawl were military veterans.
                          Originally posted by Keeleyvision
                          ... it was your regurgitation of entertainment mythology everyone took exception to.
                          The dead guy's families sure believe in the entertainment mythology now.

Wait 6 months or so and there'll be a quid pro quo reprisal.
                          Why, precisely, is refusal to use the system respectable or intelligent?
                          Because somewhere between a lot of the time and most the cops aren't there to help you and are just looking for the easiest bust ... "anything you say will be used against you".

Philosophically, there's an interesting discussion to be had about how the State demands the monopoly on justice ... even if the evidence of it handling it isn't always good ... and the prerogative of the individual, or groups within society to take that back as a part of self-empowerment.

Or something.

But mostly it's about scoring righteous bad ass points and maintaing one's respective social status.
                          Last edited by None; 04-25-2016, 9:35 PM.

Comment

• farmall
                            • Apr 2013

The local cops recommended murder charges. The DA nixed them. Other options remain where testimony could still be useful such as wrongful death lawsuits which are easier to win. Suits against the KKK are examples of effective action. Some cops do get convicted of murder, and some who dodge that can still get sued.

MCs can't eliminate or even seriously damage IO. Trying to do so is RICO bait. Only the government could crimp their activities by making membership career suicide. Raising sufficient stink could accomplish that, for example via revocation of security clearances. There is no place for divided loyalties in positions of public trust.

The idea of mobsters exploiting government power against other mobsters is different and new as applied to the MC world. It's a shrewd strategy and if played long term could be effective. Cops have no great reason to care who dies. Neither does the general public. The involved population is too tiny for outsiders to care about. That means the game could continue for a very long time. War isn't about who is right, war is about who is left.
                            Last edited by farmall; 04-25-2016, 9:35 PM.

Comment

• Stache86
                              • Mar 2016

The shooter is a prison guard.....it's safe to assume he is a complete piece of shit.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;