have I been banned from posting classifieds?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 80wishbone
    • Apr 2024

have I been banned from posting classifieds?

Been trying to post to classifieds, no luck for about 2 weeks, have I been banned? I may have over posted..not trying to. Im Just not that savy with social media..didn't mean to break rules..
  • JeffA
    • Feb 2013

i haven't been able to post in the classified add's either, ive bought and sold on here before with no issues, not sure what happend.

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Someone said to try logging out and then back in.
      Did you try that already?

Comment

• WarGhost
        • Oct 2009

Samw problem. Old member, logging back in for the first time in probably a year or so. Wanted to post in the classifieds and it keeps claiming I'm not logged in, etc. Don't get it.

(ed: I checked the account, it's enabled for classifieds. ALLEN)
        Last edited by Guest; 08-08-2016, 6:19 AM. Reason: answer without bump

Comment

• Stay24k
          • Jan 2013

I am now currently having the exact same issue. I have been a member for some time now and never had an issue. It will not let me log into classifieds. I have tried a number of different things and still no luck. Guidance please. Thank you.

Comment

• LisaBallard
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Stay24k
            I am now currently having the exact same issue. I have been a member for some time now and never had an issue. It will not let me log into classifieds. I have tried a number of different things and still no luck. Guidance please. Thank you.
            I looked at the admin page and your account seems to be working fine. I created and deleted a classified on your behalf without any issues on my side. I would suggest log out of the system, delete your history,signing back in and try again. PM me if you have any issues. Lisa

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;