Everybody that would like to have wings privelges restored please post to mods here

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by CRFyou

Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.

You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....

Comment

• CRFyou
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
      You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....
      Lots of attitude all around for sure.

But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

Good times.

Comment

• KevinN
        • May 2014

I'm old. Sure, I'd like to have my 25 year old body back but I wouldn't want to be that stupid again. Stupidity doesn't discriminate on age.

Comment

• CRFyou
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by AMFshovelheads
          He's back under a new name: skulldog. I made a comment in his classifieds but he deleted it
          And you're right.

Same IP address. He's gone.

Comment

• CRFyou
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by farmall
            The internet has been around since they were young-ish. Failure to adapt is no excuse, especially since the internet was built by that generation.

I'm that old and turned out sweet and wholesome. Fuck 'em. They had plenty of time to learn netiquette.
            I'm in my mid 30's. I threatened to kill people like, 20 years ago when I was a teenager.

And that was picking fights on AOL2.0 like a nerd. Not on a forum of like-minded individuals.

I'm not condemning older people, just making an observation on our older demo I guess.

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by CRFyou
              Lots of attitude all around for sure.

But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

Good times.
              Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

What about us that do both?

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....
                  X2 on that

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;