CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I dont know man, I can actually read and understand Skulldog's posts. Unless the Wing spent the last few weeks taking some basic English courses I think they are not the same dude.

Get Adobe Flash player

This actually isn't like Temptation Island or whatever.

Voting him back in won't work.

We don't let anyone threaten physical violence. Even if the person is adorably retarded.

I don't even know how long this thread will last because it's just kind of lame circle jerking.

Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post

Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.
    'Old cunt syndrome' I get it sometimes and I'm only 40

Get Adobe Flash player

He's back under a new name: skulldog. I made a comment in his classifieds but he deleted it

Get Adobe Flash player

Originally Posted by CRFyou

The internet has been around since they were young-ish. Failure to adapt is no excuse, especially since the internet was built by that generation.

I'm that old and turned out sweet and wholesome. Fuck 'em. They had plenty of time to learn netiquette.

Get Adobe Flash player

You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....
    Lots of attitude all around for sure.

But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

Good times.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm old. Sure, I'd like to have my 25 year old body back but I wouldn't want to be that stupid again. Stupidity doesn't discriminate on age.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AMFshovelheads View Post
    He's back under a new name: skulldog. I made a comment in his classifieds but he deleted it
    And you're right.

Same IP address. He's gone.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    The internet has been around since they were young-ish. Failure to adapt is no excuse, especially since the internet was built by that generation.

I'm that old and turned out sweet and wholesome. Fuck 'em. They had plenty of time to learn netiquette.
    I'm in my mid 30's. I threatened to kill people like, 20 years ago when I was a teenager.

And that was picking fights on AOL2.0 like a nerd. Not on a forum of like-minded individuals.

I'm not condemning older people, just making an observation on our older demo I guess.

Get Adobe Flash player

Lots of attitude all around for sure.

But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

Good times.
    Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....

Get Adobe Flash player

What about us that do both?

Get Adobe Flash player

Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....
    X2 on that

Share This