CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #41
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    389

    Default

    I dont know man, I can actually read and understand Skulldog's posts. Unless the Wing spent the last few weeks taking some basic English courses I think they are not the same dude.

  2. #42
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    This actually isn't like Temptation Island or whatever.

    Voting him back in won't work.

    We don't let anyone threaten physical violence. Even if the person is adorably retarded.

    I don't even know how long this thread will last because it's just kind of lame circle jerking.

    Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.

  3. #43
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post

    Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.
    'Old cunt syndrome' I get it sometimes and I'm only 40

  4. #44
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    255

    Default

    He's back under a new name: skulldog. I made a comment in his classifieds but he deleted it

  5. #45
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,346

    Default

    Originally Posted by CRFyou

    Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.
    The internet has been around since they were young-ish. Failure to adapt is no excuse, especially since the internet was built by that generation.

    I'm that old and turned out sweet and wholesome. Fuck 'em. They had plenty of time to learn netiquette.

  6. #46
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post

    Most all of the people we've banned have been dudes over 50 that don't know how to conduct themselves. No joke. Dudes born early 60's or later. Weird.

    You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....

  7. #47
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....
    Lots of attitude all around for sure.

    But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

    Good times.

  8. #48
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    500

    Default

    I'm old. Sure, I'd like to have my 25 year old body back but I wouldn't want to be that stupid again. Stupidity doesn't discriminate on age.

  9. #49
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMFshovelheads View Post
    He's back under a new name: skulldog. I made a comment in his classifieds but he deleted it
    And you're right.

    Same IP address. He's gone.

  10. #50
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    The internet has been around since they were young-ish. Failure to adapt is no excuse, especially since the internet was built by that generation.

    I'm that old and turned out sweet and wholesome. Fuck 'em. They had plenty of time to learn netiquette.
    I'm in my mid 30's. I threatened to kill people like, 20 years ago when I was a teenager.

    And that was picking fights on AOL2.0 like a nerd. Not on a forum of like-minded individuals.

    I'm not condemning older people, just making an observation on our older demo I guess.

  11. #51
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    Lots of attitude all around for sure.

    But when it comes to people saying, "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WITH A GUN!" to another member and then PMing them a picture of the future murder weapon.... That's been older dudes for some reason.

    Good times.
    Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....

  12. #52
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    You can't blame it only on the old guys.. There are plenty of punk kids that should have been banned that wasn't for some reason???? But they have all gone to the cantina....... CC is a much better place now....
    What about us that do both?

  13. #53
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Yep I agree.... I was one of the people that he said that to.. But you know like most in my generation I talked with wing and worked things out.... It was just a misunderstanding..... I wish kids today could do the same....
    X2 on that

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in