CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 22 First 1234513 ... Last
    nightrainhacker44

meet there sometime between 11 and noon??, itll take a couple hours after that. I didnt pre pay for camping either greenlight so if we got there around 2-3, ya think thatd be alright for getting a camp site...

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I would think so,but i dont really know because this will be my first time going.I think if we get to cola around 11:00 that would work just fine.

Get Adobe Flash player

if ya'll are meeting up at 11 that might be a little tough for me and one other FL member who might be coming. we will be leaving FL thurs. i'm planin on not goin balls to the walls so was really only planin on a 300 mile day. that would leave us about 200 miles to get to you guys by 11am. an extra hour say if ya'll were cool with meeting at 12 would probley help alot.

2 thoughts, if ya'll really don't want to wait (which i definetly get) we could just meet there, if your planin on camping we could just swap phone numbers and ya'll could just try to save 2 camping spots close to where ya'll will be setting up so we could all chill.

Second thought we (me and the other FL dude) could push it and just stay in phone contact with you guys on Fri so if we are close ya'll can wait and if we are just feelin like we need to chill ya'll can just hit the road and we'll meet ya there....what do ya think???

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm about an hour northwest of Anderson, SC. If it turns out ya'll are leaving Anderson at a decent time I might be interested in taking the longer route through Columbia, SC if it means I have good riding company. I'll watch this thread shape up and let you know.

I've got a couple of other things up in the air and if they fall right, then I'm in like sin.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think there is a lot of room for camping if remember from last year. If you are there anytime Friday afternoon I don't think you have to stress it.

nightrainhacker44

Yea id wait for you guys for sure! thatd be tits if we had a big group riding in together... Im down for noon at the dealership in cola. 115 miles from there to rockingham. im sure we'll be able to get a couple sites near each other and party up. yea nubby head on over!

auffs
    734 476 6693

Get Adobe Flash player

Yea i would be cool with 12.I have 3 maybe 4 guys riding with me from anderson,and we also have a chase truck.So when all of you get to cola yall can throw some of your things in the truck if u need to.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Smoke out Pre Party Wilmington NC

Ok guys here we go again! Billy Goats is hosting the first annual Smoke Out Pre Party Thursday June 24th with The Speed Kings and Andrew Kane and the Alibi's Show starts at 8pm, so far we have a couple bands lined up and as it gets closer we may add a couple more. If you missed the Revenge Run then you missed one hell of a party. We will move the bands outside this time since it was loud as shit at the RR after party. PBR will be on special since that beer is so delicious! If you are in the surrounding area or if you want to take a ride before, stop in! We will all get up in the morning and ride to Rockingham which is a short 130 miles from Wilmington.

Billy Goats
    6324 Market St
    Wilmington, NC 28405

Shoprag... you bastards better ride down and roll with us!

And to the rest of the Cronies I met on the RR, lets do it again!

FLYER TO COME SOON

Photobucket
    Last edited by CustomDestruction; 05-30-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Working on a flyer but come out and support some local Hot Rod and Chopper Rock and Roll!

Get Adobe Flash player

Bad news and Good news. Bad news i'm not going to make it to the SOE...pritty bumbed...been planing the trip for about 4 months. Good news is I'm not going because I got an interview oportunity at a career i've always wanted to be in.

So that being said i got a 2 day camp and activities pass that i pre bought, i'm gonna be posting it in the classifieds section but if someone wants it 45 bucks, its a 55 dollar ticket. hit me up with a pm

Get Adobe Flash player

That sucks,but good luck with the job.If everyone else still wants to meet up just post a spot to meet.

Get Adobe Flash player

yeah, definitely sucks you're missing it but good luck for sure on the job. let us know how it goes.

I'm heading up from Augusta to Columbia with nighttrain so I'm down for whatever/whenever. I'm looking forward to this BIG TIME. I need a vacation in the worst kind of way!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Cool in the next week or so we will try to narrow down a meeting time.Cant wait for this ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm too lazy to read back through this thread so who all from GA is actually headin out and when?

I'm in Kennesaw so I can meet up with whoever whenever.

nightrainhacker44

cheech, come meet up with me and ridemore in augusta friday morning and we will meet greenlights posse

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Live in Gwinnett

Hey guys, me and 2 of my buddies are planning on riding out Fri morning... We live up around exit 120 on 85 north in GA. Let me know where everyone wants to meet up.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think we are still planing on columbia sc,but there are some guys coming from ga.I think we are trying to meet up around 12 at the harley shop in cola.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey if anyone wants a 2 day camping and activities pass for 45 obo hit me up cause i got one. there 55$ normaly and i don't think you can pre-order them anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Columbia SC to the Rock SOE

I am in Wilmington NC and am thinkin I would like to meet up in Columbia and ride out with you guys from there. Unless anyone is rollin from Wilmington NC straight there. Ridin solo and have never been to Smoke Out. I am travelin light anything I need to know?
    email kawski650sx@yahoo.com or 910*297*1097
    I havent bought any tickets or passes or whatever,I was just plannin on wingin it.... unless advised to do differently.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey my brother lives in wilmington and he is riding out with about 10 guys, he actually bartends at billy goats on market street, his name is wes... hit him up, he goes by customdestruction on here.

Share This