Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sighless
    • May 2010

Originally posted by anonigma
    I figured out why I don't like it anymore. The seat color. I should have used black leather or left it bare metal.

Really? I dig the brown leather.

Comment

• KCwelder
      • Jun 2010

Damn. Your 454 looks good. I've got an 86 that I just started working on with my brother. Finally got it running and hope to have it on the road soon.

Comment

• LosDerelictos
        • May 2010

Originally posted by Sighless
        What you gotta ask yourself is, do you like the bike? If it's what you like, then fuck everyone elses opinion. Elitist's suck, There are so many douche-fags out there who think if you didn't the same shit from the same catolog, then your bike sucks. You built it, you're obviously proud of it (I would be) so ignore the haters man.
        This guy is right.
        It's about you, man, it's your bike. You may get some good and bad suggestions for changing the bike, but what do YOU want to do with it?

My opinion, get rid of all the large gauges and clean up your controls and it will give your bike a really clean look. Also, low profile bars would look real nice on that bike, like some clip-ons, or clubmans, they're not for everybody though.

Maybe think about shortening your forks as well. As I said, just opinions, everybody's got 'em.
        Last edited by LosDerelictos; 06-23-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• anonigma
          • May 2010

still tweaking a little at a time. probably never be finished

new mini speedo, grips, sissy bar.

Comment

• gravitywerx
            • Apr 2024

i like it....screw those crotch rocket guys....you killed me with the sissy bar but its your bike....like the guy said....screw everyone else....i love the green....i have a co-worker that has one of these he will give me...thinking about it now....

Comment

• anonigma
              • May 2010

I'm not crazy about the sissy bar myself but I built it for function. Going on a long trip next week before I go back to school for the fall. And I'm going to ride it to school as long as I can this fall so I needed something to strap my junk to. Backpacks suck.

Comment

• anonigma
                • May 2010

Quick update. got a 3inch longer swingarm from an en500. put stock bars back on to try something a little different. now im thinking of making or buying some bars a little shorter and more narrow. Made some footpegs in the machine shop class I'm in at the local tech school.

Last edited by anonigma; 06-05-2011, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• anonigma
                  • May 2010

heres some stuff ive made for the bike lately: footpegs, toe shifter, radiator cover, engine covers.

Comment

• forty4ma9
                    • Mar 2010

All the new things look good but that radiator cover is tits! Love your bike and I'd say keep the brown seat and the original/other shorter bars.

Comment

• anonigma
                      • May 2010

finally put the sissy bar and fender back on the longer swingarm.

Comment

• doom
                        • Dec 2010

I like the lower bars and longer swinger you got going on now. As for the sissy bar, it looks better without but good enough with that if its functional id still rock it. The parts you machined look good, keep it up.

Comment

• Jacquesleclochard
                          • May 2011

Keep the sissy, but change the form.

Comment

• anonigma
                            • May 2010

I did change the sissy bar up a bit after the last post and I made handgrips to match my pegs but I haven't been online much all summer to post pics. here you go.

Comment

• KZloser79
                              • Jan 2012

Hey man love the bike! How did you set the frame up where the top of the shocks bolt up? looks really clean and i would like to do the same to my bike. You should check mine out. I would love to hear your opinions and maybe some advise. Taker easy and keep up the work brother!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;