Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snoosky
    • Aug 2009

CB750 brake question

So i picked up an 81 semi basket case. Probably paid a little too much but i liked the direction the guy was going in so here i am.
    Where does the brake return spring connect to? Ive found some scant pictures online and the Honda manual doesnt give me any clues. Any help out there with pics would be helpful. ��Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0544.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	1339693Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0547.JPG
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1339694Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0548.JPG
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1339695
    Last edited by snoosky; 03-02-2016, 11:30 AM.
  • Ohigho937
    • Mar 2016

That's for your rear brake it goes on the left side that pulls on a little black thing and makes your brake light work

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Ohigho937
      That's for your rear brake it goes on the left side that pulls on a little black thing and makes your brake light work

LOL That's called a brake light switch.....

Comment

• snoosky
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Ohigho937
        Maybe I wasn't being specific enough. I got the brake light portion covered. The one I'm refering to is the brake return spring (8) that keeps the pedal from being loosy goosy. I put the ratchet in the pic for a size reference.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0561.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1288752
        I found this diagram from a parts supplier, the bracket (9) is the piece I'm looking for. It doesn't seem to be on the swing arm or frame. Any pics of the location of this tab?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;