Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlexHershey
    • Nov 2014

Ironhead tires

Been looking for some new tires for my swing arm chop, stock rims 16 and 19. My only requirements are that they hold up decent and don't track real squirrely. I see most guys running Speedmasters and Safety Mileage but have heard they don't handle all that great. I won't be dragging knee on this bitty but I'd like to not lay it over in a corner. I have looked at the Shinko 240 and 270 as well but have heard negative things about them too. Any opinions or suggestions from the 33?
  • Supertjeduc
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AlexHershey
    Been looking for some new tires for my swing arm chop, stock rims 16 and 19. My only requirements are that they hold up decent and don't track real squirrely. I see most guys running Speedmasters and Safety Mileage but have heard they don't handle all that great. I won't be dragging knee on this bitty but I'd like to not lay it over in a corner. I have looked at the Shinko 240 and 270 as well but have heard negative things about them too. Any opinions or suggestions from the 33?
    Bates baja

Comment

• AlexHershey
      • Nov 2014

That's a pretty wild looking tread. Almost like a half knob.

Comment

• RetroRob
        • Oct 2011

Get on Universal Tire web site. Lots of photos of different brands to compare

Comment

• AlexHershey
          • Nov 2014

Thanks man I'll check that out.

Comment

• AlexHershey
            • Nov 2014

Shit. They are like 15 minutes from me. I pass all the time and never realized they had cycle stuff. Cool.

Comment

• pittreed
              • Jan 2016

Check out Duro tires, they look like a speedmaster but also have cross tread. front 19" is about $45. Have not ridden on it yet though. I got a 19x3.25, it's a little narrow for the stock wheel. Go with 19 x 3.5 if you don't have a front fender or wider even.

Comment

• lilmad
                • Jan 2011

Fireston Champion deluxe

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;