CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

To everyone who's been following, commenting, and all that, thank you very much. It roughly took me 6 months to get Rusty 1.0 done. I say 1.0 because I need to do more body work to the rear fender and I might switch taillights. Also, I still wanna try and use that dual Suzuki gauge and 5gal Harley tank. I'm off work on Friday so I'm gonna try and tanke Rusty for a ride. Might post up a video on my Instagram page.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200903_211557_297.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	295.2 KB 
ID:	106109
    Not too bad. Had to do some minor sanding on the edges but it fits nicely. Install will happen tomorrow and (hopefully) a test ride.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just came back from Rusty's first ride, and HOLY CRAP this little bike is fun! Now granted it was only down to the gas station and around the block twice but it was fun. She was idling just a little high, shifted very nicely, and braked great! I still have to do a little more work with the carbs and/or exhaust. Cracking the throttle she just bogged down and goes nowhere. Slowly rolling the throttle, she'll move pretty well. I don't have a tach hooked up so i don't know what rpms she was at. But I did have her up to 32 mph in 3rd gear.

So, am i correct thinking I need to wrap the baffles in the exhaust? This is what I installed in the pipes. Also, she make a nice loud pop after she shut down.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0430202223~2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	106130

Get Adobe Flash player

Think I figured out part of the problem. The exhaust bolts weren't 100% tight. Found that out changing the oil. Put the tach on her and played with the idle. The idle was about 1800ish but I dropped it to 1250. Seems real happy there. Now WOT and slowly rolling she stops at 5500.

Share This