Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allen
    • Apr 2024

My classifieds were deleted ??? Why ???

Did you follow the rules of posting classifieds at Chop Cult?

So here's the basic problem, we allow you to post up to three (3) classifieds a day. If you post more, say, 6 in one day, we're going to start deleting them... pretty easy concept to understand, but most people don't follow or even read the rules to begin with, so there's your answer.

In addition to that, read the existing rules for further information on successful classified posting! Thanks sexy.

Please don't use ChopCult Classifieds to direct members to listings on other sites (Webpages, Bigcartel stores, eBay, CL, etc)
    Ads with nudity will be removed • Please post your location and price in ALL ads
    Do not post more than three ads in a single day, combine your listings if needed
    Do NOT send money through PayPal as a GIFT for payment on any classified. • We highly recommend that you use a escrow service (such as www.escrow.com) for large amounts to prevent fraudulent deals; it gives the Buyer the chance to get his/her money back before funds are released to the seller. - See more at: http://www.chopcult.com/browse_class....fwHoAde0.dpuf
  • TwoSheds
    • Nov 2012

I'm glad that you have posted this but if they don't even read the rules above the classified section will they read this! I try and message the gross offenders and have got some
    hateful responses. I know it is not my place to do so but it does irritate me. I know that it would be hard to police this all day everyday so any enforcement is welcomed by me with great enthusiasm.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

I use to post in the classifieds to get people to follow the rules but without the mods help it was for not so we shall see???

Many people that post in the classified section think that the rules don't apply to them.... Or "There not going to tell me what to do I'm a bad ass"..... Only time will tell on both ends what will happen???????
      Last edited by Tattooo; 02-19-2016, 6:32 PM.

Comment

• 80wishbone
        • Apr 2024

Why can't I post on classifieds? I know this is a national or larger audience but I try to keep my sales local. I work unusual hours and packing and shipping is a hassle. know I don't always respond to inquiries but when i see the area codes i sometimes ignore.I do try.. I also include phone number in ads. I have bought and sold parts on this site and would like to continue. Love this site.. let me post. Thanx

Comment

• 80wishbone
          • Apr 2024

I try to respond to all inquiries, I also advertise parts in other classifieds, I get pep who auto offer half asking price, want 20 pics when they live 20 minutes away, want free shipping to other countries for 50 dollar parts, I have also met some real cool pep here, bought some great parts and sold too. Don't know why I'm the dickhead..can't make Everton happy..

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 80wishbone
            I try to respond to all inquiries, I also advertise parts in other classifieds, I get pep who auto offer half asking price, want 20 pics when they live 20 minutes away, want free shipping to other countries for 50 dollar parts, I have also met some real cool pep here, bought some great parts and sold too. Don't know why I'm the dickhead..can't make Everton happy..

I guess I will post.... The mods don't look here much I guess???? Did you ever post more than 3 items at a time??? I know they have been coming down hard for people that do....

If not I don't know why???

Comment

• 80wishbone
              • Apr 2024

Ya I may have over posted, wish this site had a way to just refresh your old ads instead of having to repost. I try to keep my ads simple and to the point.also include phone number. My preference. I feel pep here get dicked up when they don't get the response they want.. this is the best site out there. I'm not into shipping but there is a pretty good east coast following. .hope it works out..

Comment

• 80wishbone
                • Apr 2024

Look what happened to wing, he bugged me at first but I kinda grew to like his presence here. Gave the place a Lil personality..wish I had the wordsmith gift he has..lol

Comment

• 80wishbone
                  • Apr 2024

But we're all here for the same thing, loving bikes, moving or finding parts and maybe having fun. Why does it have to be so serious.? Already got too many rules In our lifes

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 80wishbone
                    But we're all here for the same thing, loving bikes, moving or finding parts and maybe having fun. Why does it have to be so serious.? Already got too many rules In our lifes
                    Man every place has rules... That's life.... This place is FREE to list.. Why take advantage of something that is free??????

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;