CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default What happened in Denver today?

Get Adobe Flash player

agingrebel.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Funny how you still can't escape a story about "gang leaders" in Waco being arrested, but when their own are involved, you don't hear much more than a footnote.

Get Adobe Flash player

Brief shooting incidents are pretty common in big cities. It didn't even stop the event when it happened though Sunday was canceled. Denver was over quickly and too fast for the cops on site to make any arrests.

This is amusing. (Not the casualties, the attitude.) Fuck, if I paid for a ticket I'd still be shopping too:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29455076/local-news

Bob Cook witnessed the shooting. His booth for Quarterchaps, a leather goods company was located across from where the shooting happened.

He heard two shots fired and saw people dive under tables. He didn't hear any arguments before the shooting and doesn't know what may have prompted it.

He said there were puddles of blood on the floor, but minutes later, the scene returned to normal. "Everyone is so desensitized," he said as he pointed to dried blood on the floor that people were walking over.
    Too bad the Expo got canceled but bangers gonna bang. I predict a lot more public violence which will result in hassles for uninvolved bikers and ruin more events.

No one wants to get killed by a stray bullet or bomb and when bangers play it does happen: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...ater-1.3184885
    Last edited by farmall; 01-31-2016 at 3:21 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well I was there showing my bike and the shooting didn't slow the show down but for a heart beat. Why they canceled todays show is beyond me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Flatheadsoup View Post
    Well I was there showing my bike and the shooting didn't slow the show down but for a heart beat. Why they canceled todays show is beyond me.
    I was there too (spent a lot of time admiring Flathead's beautiful bike). I didn't hear or see any of the "action". There's different levels and different rooms in each of the levels so it's not like one big open stadium. First I noticed was the Bandito's area being cleared out then later police tape set up around the stairs by the Mongol's area. (Yes they allow colors at this event). Seemed like extra police appeared but other than the yellow tape everything seemed ok. The other m/c groups still were there in their booths.
    Too bad for all the vendors, a lot of them are from out of state. Too bad too for the promoters too, I know they make money but this will be a big hit for them. The city shut it down for Sunday. It'll be a lot harder to stage this next year.

Share This