CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Some unusual perks of being a biker

Over the decades I've noticed that I receive some unusual perks as a result of riding a motorcycle. Here are a few-

I routinely take my bike through the drive-thru's at fast-food joints. And after hearing the person at the pick-up window say "Nice bike", they will often say "I'm gonna give you a discount", and the price they charge me is less than what they said at the speaker when I placed my order.

Also, I often get free food. Like when they say "I gave you a large fry instead of the small", or "I threw in a free pie". I have NEVER in my life received a discount, or any free food when I drive a car through a drive-thru.

Here's another thing I often experience- There's a local convenience store that I've been going to for years. There's no official line for the register, people just stand around waiting for their turn on a first-come first-serve basis. It's not uncommon for me to walk in, with one person paying at the register, and one or two guys waiting for their turn, and when the person paying leaves, the other guys will say to me "You go right ahead".

Between my appearance (riding gear) and the fact that my bike is loud and I park it right next to the door, it's obvious to them that I'm a biker.

Now I believe in being courteous and respectful to others, and I'm not one to cut in line, so I always smile and say "Oh no, you guys were here first". And sometimes they go ahead of me. But often they will respond with "No, that's alright, you go ahead", at which point I say in my head "Well fuck, I'm not going to argue about it", so I smile at them, say thank you, and go ahead of them. Then I say thanks again as I leave.

I've had identical experiences elsewhere. But such things NEVER happen when I drive a car.

I think it's because a lot of people have this perception of bikers as being "cool", and those people just like being nice and friendly towards people they perceive as "cool". I think there's also a sort of high school mentality type of thing going on where people think if they are nice to the "cool" guy then the "cool" guy will like them.

Whatever the reasons, those are some of the unusual perks I've experienced as a result of being a biker.

Anybody else notice any unusual or unexpected benefits as a result of riding a motorcycle?

Get Adobe Flash player

Assholes to me in high school now give me a wide birth when Im in my vest and the girls now talk to me. Im not gonna complain about that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Maybe they think you're one of the Village People, star struck.

Get Adobe Flash player

People treat me like I'm on a liqueur sickle and should be riding on the shoulder.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    Anybody else notice any unusual or unexpected benefits as a result of riding a motorcycle?
    Nope.

Get Adobe Flash player

See what happens at starbucks, maybe you'll get a handy from a GS rider or better yet a barista. People keep calling me "man," it's weirding me out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well fellowes, Im fairly badassed so here are some ways in which i have enjoyed the fact that im a biker....but before i do i must confess, i am in fact a real deal biker in a real club. sometimes when i rumble my skooter to bike nite at the local tavern i have 3,4 sometimes 5 different guys come and check out the chrome on my period correct chopper. compliments are as good as gold to me, so thats a perk in my book. i one time fucked a mans wife from a rival club bent right over my tank..right in front of him. She digged me because my vest and my patchy beard made me cool as heck.

This one time i rolled up to a red light and looked over...group of girls in a BMW 2 Series convertible and i could just tell they knew i was hardcore...call it my bikers intuition. I always wear my vintage looking Biltwell Prime Cut Collard denim vest in indigo blue (quite affordable at a mere $150) with the patches that my ex girlfriend and her mom sewed on for me. My club gotem on ebay. Im the Secretary. People know im hard. anyway these girls looked at me and one said "hey you wanna stop rev...." out of nervousness i started revving my pipes so unfortunately I didnt hear the end but they were eyeing me and i know wanted me.
    Anywho, the light changed and i accidentally popped the clutch, lurched forward, stalled and tipped over...but caught it before she went on her side. They laughed as they pulled off, cause they spied my Buck 110 knife sheath adjacent to my wallet chain dangle and knew i was a tough biker.

On another time i was riding home and the fuzz pulled me over. When he walked up and asked for my license and regie.....but i gave him a look like "wtf!" while i took off my gold metal flake Biltwell Hustler 3/4 open faced helmet and my Halcyon MK9 Deluxe goggles and he backed right off. Ended up just warning me to speed up. He knew i was hardcore and didnt want to risk a size 11 Red Wing Heritage 875 boot on his backside. Im tough.

Ive been living this lifestyle for at LEAST 16 months now so Im harder than most guys. Probably more than most of you fellows so head my advice.....being a biker is fun! Im gonna go to Starbucks and have a Chi Tea Latte now to destress and update my blog but if i need to be tough as shit again imma come back.
    ~Toodles fellow hard core "outlaws"!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
    Well fellowes, Im fairly badassed so here are some ways in which i have enjoyed the fact that im a biker....but before i do i must confess, i am in fact a real deal biker in a real club. sometimes when i rumble my skooter to bike nite at the local tavern i have 3,4 sometimes 5 different guys come and check out the chrome on my period correct chopper. compliments are as good as gold to me, so thats a perk in my book. i one time fucked a mans wife from a rival club bent right over my tank..right in front of him. She digged me because my vest and my patchy beard made me cool as heck.

This one time i rolled up to a red light and looked over...group of girls in a BMW 2 Series convertible and i could just tell they knew i was hardcore...call it my bikers intuition. I always wear my vintage looking Biltwell Prime Cut ™ Collard denim vest in indigo blue (quite affordable at a mere $150) with the patches that my ex girlfriend and her mom sewed on for me. My club gotem on ebay. Im the Secretary. People know im hard. anyway these girls looked at me and one said "hey you wanna stop rev...." out of nervousness i started revving my pipes so unfortunately I didnt hear the end but they were eyeing me and i know wanted me.
    Anywho, the light changed and i accidentally popped the clutch, lurched forward, stalled and tipped over...but caught it before she went on her side. They laughed as they pulled off, cause they spied my Buck 110 knife sheath adjacent to my wallet chain dangle and knew i was a tough biker.

On another time i was riding home and the fuzz pulled me over. When he walked up and asked for my license and regie.....but i gave him a look like "wtf!" while i took off my gold metal flake Biltwell Hustler ™ 3/4 open faced helmet and my Halcyon MK9 Deluxe ™ goggles and he backed right off. Ended up just warning me to speed up. He knew i was hardcore and didnt want to risk a size 11 Red Wing Heritage 875 boot on his backside. Im tough.

Ive been living this lifestyle for at LEAST 16 months now so Im harder than most guys. Probably more than most of you fellows so head my advice.....being a biker is fun! Im gonna go to Starbucks and have a Chi Tea Latte now to destress and update my blog but if i need to be tough as shit again imma come back.
    Close the thread- this man here has clearly won....

On a side note, I cant recall getting any discounts for being on a bike or chop or whatever- but in my jeep I get a few free tacos from Taco Bell when I ask if they give employee discounts and show them my Chihuahua...

Allen

[IMG][/IMG]

Nooooo!!!!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    People keep calling me "man," it's weirding me out.
    I call everybody "man" because it's easier than remembering people's names.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't carry a Buck Knife...or wear a wallet chain... or own goggles...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    I call everybody "man" because it's easier than remembering people's names.
    Hey "buddy" is a nice change once in awhile.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    Hey "buddy" is a nice change once in awhile.
    True. And having grown up in Southern California there's a "dude" that slips in every once in a while.

Get Adobe Flash player

But no "bro." I hate bro.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fxdb View Post

This one time i rolled up to a red light and looked over...group of girls in a BMW 2 Series convertible and i could just tell they knew i was hardcore...call it my bikers intuition. I always wear my vintage looking Biltwell Prime Cut ™ Collard denim vest in indigo blue (quite affordable at a mere $150) with the patches that my ex girlfriend and her mom sewed on for me. My club gotem on ebay. Im the Secretary. People know im hard. anyway these girls looked at me and one said "hey you wanna stop rev...." out of nervousness i started revving my pipes so unfortunately I didnt hear the end but they were eyeing me and i know wanted me.

On another time i was riding home and the fuzz pulled me over. When he walked up and asked for my license and regie.....but i gave him a look like "wtf!" while i took off my gold metal flake Biltwell Hustler ™ 3/4 open faced helmet and my Halcyon MK9 Deluxe ™ goggles and he backed right off. Ended up just warning me to speed up. He knew i was hardcore and didnt want to risk a size 11 Red Wing Heritage 875 boot on his backside. Im tough.

I had a shop customer who could be this guys clone. No shit he told me about how he went to some guys house to bitch about something and the guy wouldn't answer his door because he saw his HOG patch and knew not to fuck with him. He said that. With a straight face.

Back on topic, the main perk I've always enjoyed is an overwhelming supply of pussy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LilBill View Post
    I had a shop customer who could be this guys clone. No shit he told me about how he went to some guys house to bitch about something and the guy wouldn't answer his door because he saw his HOG patch and knew not to fuck with him. He said that. With a straight face.

Back on topic, the main perk I've always enjoyed is an overwhelming supply of pussy.
    Reminds me of tough guys wearing their "support" gear, looks pretty bad to the untrained eye.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, I don't know for sure, but being a biker allows me to be me, to do as I please, and to ride my machine and get loaded.
    Just don't mess with this guy:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	douchebiker.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	65875

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    Well, I don't know for sure, but being a biker allows me to be me, to do as I please, and to ride my machine and get loaded.
    Just don't mess with this guy:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	douchebiker.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	65875
    LOL!

I cant stand the whole fucking "bikers for Jesus" bullshit. They're all a bunch of fags. You're not a goddamn biker and no, jesus doesn't ride a goddamn Harley. These are the types of people that have to inject religion into everything that they do. Tell me how "turn the other cheek" and the "poor will inherit the earth" translates into "Jesus rides Harleys"

I don't care if you actually believe the shit that you read in the book, but its just the whole biker gear and patches is the antithesis of your well dress republican going to church on sunday

Best perks are a free wash when it rains and geting to talk to dip shits about how cool my harley is

Also the harley gear my mom buys me for Christmas every year.they get exchanged for oil and filter

Share This