CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bosco1690 View Post
    Best perks are a free wash when it rains and geting to talk to dip shits about how cool my harley is
    Yup.my Harley cb750 is cool as shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Stadger View Post
    But no "bro." I hate bro.
    What if they know you? Can they bro you?

Get Adobe Flash player

Had a friend one time tell me he got laid cause he knew me

Get Adobe Flash player

SportyD

Yep it's official....this dude just killed the Junkpile

Get Adobe Flash player

There an old timer who helps me out with parts who swears up and down that the bikers for jests thing is a Bullshit cover for crime.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyJJ View Post
    LOL!

I cant stand the whole fucking "bikers for Jesus" bullshit. They're all a bunch of fags. You're not a goddamn biker and no, jesus doesn't ride a goddamn Harley. These are the types of people that have to inject religion into everything that they do. Tell me how "turn the other cheek" and the "poor will inherit the earth" translates into "Jesus rides Harleys"

I don't care if you actually believe the shit that you read in the book, but its just the whole biker gear and patches is the antithesis of your well dress republican going to church on sunday

Get Adobe Flash player

Was a quarter way through and I was thinking "what a fucking tool",...then it dawned on me........ clap......clap.....clap.......

Yeah.....I'm telling you, my bike is a real dick magnet......woo-hoo

Get Adobe Flash player

I get to wear a beard and seem like a real badass.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
    Well fellowes, Im fairly badassed so here are some ways in which i have enjoyed the fact that im a biker....but before i do i must confess, i am in fact a real deal biker in a real club. sometimes when i rumble my skooter to bike nite at the local tavern i have 3,4 sometimes 5 different guys come and check out the chrome on my period correct chopper. compliments are as good as gold to me, so thats a perk in my book. i one time fucked a mans wife from a rival club bent right over my tank..right in front of him. She digged me because my vest and my patchy beard made me cool as heck.

This one time i rolled up to a red light and looked over...group of girls in a BMW 2 Series convertible and i could just tell they knew i was hardcore...call it my bikers intuition. I always wear my vintage looking Biltwell Prime Cut Collard denim vest in indigo blue (quite affordable at a mere $150) with the patches that my ex girlfriend and her mom sewed on for me. My club gotem on ebay. Im the Secretary. People know im hard. anyway these girls looked at me and one said "hey you wanna stop rev...." out of nervousness i started revving my pipes so unfortunately I didnt hear the end but they were eyeing me and i know wanted me.
    Anywho, the light changed and i accidentally popped the clutch, lurched forward, stalled and tipped over...but caught it before she went on her side. They laughed as they pulled off, cause they spied my Buck 110 knife sheath adjacent to my wallet chain dangle and knew i was a tough biker.

On another time i was riding home and the fuzz pulled me over. When he walked up and asked for my license and regie.....but i gave him a look like "wtf!" while i took off my gold metal flake Biltwell Hustler 3/4 open faced helmet and my Halcyon MK9 Deluxe goggles and he backed right off. Ended up just warning me to speed up. He knew i was hardcore and didnt want to risk a size 11 Red Wing Heritage 875 boot on his backside. Im tough.

Ive been living this lifestyle for at LEAST 16 months now so Im harder than most guys. Probably more than most of you fellows so head my advice.....being a biker is fun! Im gonna go to Starbucks and have a Chi Tea Latte now to destress and update my blog but if i need to be tough as shit again imma come back.
    ~Toodles fellow hard core "outlaws"!
    I'm calling bullshit...

Pretty sure you were writing Billy Lane love letters in the joint you OCC worshiping, tribal tattoo arm banded, red rims and white wall fat tire lover...

Best part to me is that people give me stuff they got hold of somehow, but have no use for. I got these for free this year....

Get Adobe Flash player

I want one

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
    Well fellowes, Im fairly badassed...
    lol

Share This