Long term, ongoing problem with the site.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nottso
    • Apr 2012

Long term, ongoing problem with the site.

WIN7 64 Bit OS, Chrome is default browser. When I click on "show latest post" in a thread it always takes me back to the beginning of the thread or some random point in the middle of the thread even if I've seen those posts a dozen times. I brought it up long ago and was told I needed to log out after every visit and then log in again when I come back. This is the only site where I've ever had this problem. I stay logged in to several sites and it works fine on all the rest of them.

I figured I'd ask about it again now that the tech resources of motorcycle.com are behind the site and hope for the best.
  • Webrat
    • Oct 2012

Didja clear your "cache" ?

control panel,,internet options,,under "browsing history" click "settings" then click "view files",,,select all and delete.
    close all that
    now under "browsing history" again,,click "delete" and wait till the boxes go away.
    Close internet options box and control panel.
    Restart

Hope this helps

Comment

• Nottso
      • Apr 2012

Thanks for the reply, Webrat. I've tried it several times and even tried again a few minutes ago, all to no avail. What makes it so bizarre is that this is the only place it happens. It works fine on every other forum I've ever belonged to, which is a pretty good number between bikes, BBQ, and sports.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...