CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

So, it took me a while to check here. First off, let me say this, loud and clear: ANYONE STATING THIS IS A FALSE FLAG/BOGUS/CONSPIRACY/ETC. can eat a fucking dick and if I see you, I will personally kick your fucking teeth down your throat.

First, IRC is a center for the developmentally disabled, I.E. people with Autism and other mental disabilities, but the people that were shot were San Bernardino County Employees. Three that I knew died. One was Daniel Kaufman, a friend I met a few years back while doing a photo shoot at my friend's wedding at the Nor Cal Ren Faire. He helped me out because I was trying to do this shoot with one hand and medicated on Norco. We stayed friends since. He worked at the IRC as a county employee and ran a coffee cart and trained developmentally disabled adults how to work. Second was Yevette, who was a public health inspector, and she did the inspections on the bar I work at. Met her a few times and she was always nice. Third was Robert Adams, a local from my town I live in, and lived close by. Here's where this hits closer to home. Syed and his wife Tashfeek, the shooters, lived on the other side of the freeway from my work. My boss's girlfriend lives across the street from their place. Syed worked for the County also, and was born in the US and raised in So. Cal. I had seen them around town, and Syed was known to frequent a hookah lounge a friend of mine worked at. This is not workplace violence, this was a definite ISIS related attack, as it has been found that his wife developed ties to ISIL. It even affected me more when my mom was in lock down at her work (She also works for the county, and knew 8 of the people personally that were killed), and I only got one call from her at noon telling me that she was okay, but her work was on full lockdown. I did not hear from her again until 7 hours later. Now,I can absolutely garauntee you there were no actors, this wasn't staged, and it wasn't part of any of your other stupid fucking conspiracy theories And don;t think I'm trying to be some internet badass, because if you want to test this theiry, come the fuck out and I will personally repay the disrespect you have displayed towards the people I knew that died, my family, and myself that went through this shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Now, to address politicians making a grab for stricter gun laws: Simple, it's what politicians do. They will take any tragedy, and they will spin it to meet their own agenda. They will take anything and do that. That's what politics is.They don't give a real shit about us or the victims. They only give a shit about approval ratings and what they can do to get votes or support. Deadly shooting or mass shooting? MORE GUN CONTROL. ISIL sneaking in militant extremists with Syrian refugees in to France? Donald Trump fed on the panic that caused to gain followers and said "Let's shut them out and build walls along our borders"... Everything is a grab for politicians. That;s how they operate and that's how political agendas surface and materialize.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wow man, that's fucking heavy. This shit is here for real and people better wake up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    just another bogus "event" like all of the others, All fabricated to further the Gun Control agenda.
    Get ready for another full week of baloney Gun Hate nonsense by the Liberal fear mongering
    establishment in hopes of freightening a few more sheeple to get Them to go along
    with the planned UN Gun confiscation plans.
    you're a motherfucking idiot and a cancer.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    you're a motherfucking idiot and a cancer.
    A cancer? A Cancer?!? You are naive. I understand and have some compassion for most people who are unable to see reality, cognitive dissonance is a very powerful thing. Being in the US we have been fed a steady diet of bullshit propaganda all of our lives, its perfectly legal, it happens everyday and people are too clueless to even know it.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/...-to-americans/

However, there comes a time when people need to be cognizant of the fact that you are being lied to. Id be happy to back up facts with links as proof of where you can find the information for yourselves BUT the problem with that is that its like helping an alcoholic. Unless a drunk wants to stop they wont. That is how most people are. Unless you want to hear the truth you will believe what you are told. Its easier to read the headline on facebook. You get bored, you don’t understand politics etc. Know this: Your attention span is lacking if you don’t start to see the truth when you actually start looking.

Let me clarify something….a False Flag is NOT the same thing as a HOAX. A hoax is an entirely created event in which no one is harmed yet we are lead to believe that people were harmed. In these events you will find no proof of anyone being hurt or killed. Simply created news reports and HERESAY from people who say “I know someone who knows someone who was killed” A hoax is created to push a political agenda. Sandy Hook was entirely created to push gun control.

A False Flag is an event that happens, it claims human lives, yet could have been stopped. With the amount of spying done by the CIA/DHS/FBI/MOSSAD one would be a fool to believe that it could not have been stopped. Ever heard of Edward Snowden????? False Flags are used as propaganda to alter public opinion or are used as distractions. 9/11 so far was the grand daddy of false flags. People really died in 9/11. That doesn’t make it any less of a false flag. It COULD have been prevented.

There are tell tale signs of a hoax or false flag. http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/...alse-flag.html

In this case here are a couple off the top of my head….
    1. An “active shooter” drill at the location
    http://www.naturalnews.com/052196_ac...al_Center.html
    2. SWAT team is always IMMEDIATELY available – this time they happened to be “training” right down the street http://www.popularliberty.com/12253/...n-bernadino-ca
    And if this were a real event that was not created or allowed to happen…….why would this have happened?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ttackers-home/

Note that the majority of the links are INDEPENDENT MEDIA and the main stream media Washington Post shows what they want you to see.
    Now, you can look into these facts and MANY MANY more for yourself…follow the rabbit hole…..OR you can believe that what you see will make you "a cancer" OR that an internet tough guy on chop cult will “beat you up” for opening your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    I will personally kick your fucking teeth down your throat.
    If you do not know that your mainstream media supplied news is full of propaganda and lies than you are part of the problem in this country

Get Adobe Flash player

you're a moron.

Get Adobe Flash player

ISIS is a bug that should be stepped on quickly, before more people get infected and die. Sorry for you and your family's loss.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fxdb View Post
    A cancer? A Cancer?!? You are naive. I understand and have some compassion for most people who are unable to see reality, cognitive dissonance is a very powerful thing. Being in the US we have been fed a steady diet of bullshit propaganda all of our lives, its perfectly legal, it happens everyday and people are too clueless to even know it.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/...-to-americans/

However, there comes a time when people need to be cognizant of the fact that you are being lied to. Id be happy to back up facts with links as proof of where you can find the information for yourselves BUT the problem with that is that its like helping an alcoholic. Unless a drunk wants to stop they wont. That is how most people are. Unless you want to hear the truth you will believe what you are told. Its easier to read the headline on facebook. You get bored, you don’t understand politics etc. Know this: Your attention span is lacking if you don’t start to see the truth when you actually start looking.

Let me clarify something….a False Flag is NOT the same thing as a HOAX. A hoax is an entirely created event in which no one is harmed yet we are lead to believe that people were harmed. In these events you will find no proof of anyone being hurt or killed. Simply created news reports and HERESAY from people who say “I know someone who knows someone who was killed” A hoax is created to push a political agenda. Sandy Hook was entirely created to push gun control.

A False Flag is an event that happens, it claims human lives, yet could have been stopped. With the amount of spying done by the CIA/DHS/FBI/MOSSAD one would be a fool to believe that it could not have been stopped. Ever heard of Edward Snowden????? False Flags are used as propaganda to alter public opinion or are used as distractions. 9/11 so far was the grand daddy of false flags. People really died in 9/11. That doesn’t make it any less of a false flag. It COULD have been prevented.

There are tell tale signs of a hoax or false flag. http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/...alse-flag.html

In this case here are a couple off the top of my head….
    1. An “active shooter” drill at the location
    http://www.naturalnews.com/052196_ac...al_Center.html
    2. SWAT team is always IMMEDIATELY available – this time they happened to be “training” right down the street http://www.popularliberty.com/12253/...n-bernadino-ca
    And if this were a real event that was not created or allowed to happen…….why would this have happened?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ttackers-home/

Note that the majority of the links are INDEPENDENT MEDIA and the main stream media Washington Post shows what they want you to see.
    Now, you can look into these facts and MANY MANY more for yourself…follow the rabbit hole…..OR you can believe that what you see will make you "a cancer" OR that an internet tough guy on chop cult will “beat you up” for opening your eyes.

If you do not know that your mainstream media supplied news is full of propaganda and lies than you are part of the problem in this country
    Hope you never find yourself in my neck of the woods.

Also, let me debunk your whole SWAT theory. Invest some time in actually researching a SWAT teams training and drill schedule. Maybe then you'll shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by Hooligan80; 12-05-2015 at 6:26 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Simpletons and sperglords buy conspiracy theories (the baseless kind, real conspiracies do NOT logically imply conspiracy as universal explanation) for the same reasons suckers buy religion.

Adoption of either gives faith-based feelings of special insight and exaltation. The conspiracy/religious world is MUCH less scary and confusing than the mix of deliberation, randomness and complexity which is human reality. "I know something SPESHUL and that makes ME SPESHUL!" (Protagonist does Snoopy dance.)

Comforting bullshit is comforting but any assertion without evidence should be called out and scorned because pursuit of truth is more useful than fapworthy lies.

Critical thinking approaches events with curiosity, not with an emotional template which all events are expected to fit.

THINK, motherfuckers! Study, learn, look for facts, test hypotheses logically!
    Last edited by farmall; 12-05-2015 at 7:47 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Hope you never find yourself in my neck of the woods.

Also, let me debunk your whole SWAT theory. Invest some time in actually researching a SWAT teams training and drill schedule. Maybe then you'll shut the fuck up.
    Grow up. Some dork who works at a bar is going to educate people on the role of politicians??!?! Did you even graduate high school? And you want people to believe you knew the shooters? You "saw them around"? Get real. Im sorry, but the idiotic views expressed from a guy who admits it "hit close to home" because his moms smoke break was effected via a lockdown has no business posting DISINFORMATION. And your internet tough guy bit is ridiculous. How old are you for gods sake? How many times does mommy call you when she is at work? Grow up, LEARN about what PROPAGANDA is and stop opening your mouth to showcase what an idiot you are.

Get Adobe Flash player

Grow up. Some dork who works at a bar is going to educate people on the role of politicians??!?! Did you even graduate high school? And you want people to believe you knew the shooters? You "saw them around"? Get real. Im sorry, but the idiotic views expressed from a guy who admits it "hit close to home" because his moms smoke break was effected via a lockdown has no business posting DISINFORMATION. And your internet tough guy bit is ridiculous. How old are you for gods sake? How many times does mommy call you when she is at work? Grow up, LEARN about what PROPAGANDA is and stop opening your mouth to showcase what an idiot you are.
    Take your sad ass to 4Chan where your bullshit is accepted. Bring your ass to Cali, and get fucked up. Real shit
    Last edited by Hooligan80; 12-07-2015 at 7:05 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

FXDaeschBag: Yep, I hope you get cancer too.

Get Adobe Flash player

awww, boo-hoo faggot - no one cares about you or your retarded-ass youtube theories so what makes you think anyone want to hear your pussy, whiny, whimpering? go sit and cry about it.

14 posts in 4 years and the majority are in this thread: hey loser - do you even have a bike? does it run? jump on it and drive your stupid ass into the side of a truck you paranoid tweaker.

you're dale gribble. you're a drooling idiot. you're a babbling lunatic of incredible embarrassment. i too, hope you die soon. faggot.

or maybe go jack off to

Share This