Admit it or not, the threads here are dying and the "cantina" is just getting started

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Youngblood
    • Jul 2012

Admit it or not, the threads here are dying and the "cantina" is just getting started

Say what you will, but it's undeniable. It's only been a week since the launch of the new forum and its already noticeable. Like it or not, the guys that left were the ones that kept this place interesting. Granted, its mostly the junkpile that's taken a hit but this is where I come for the daily laughs and stupidity. The fun and funny shit just isn't here anymore. It can be noticed elsewhere too though, in the main forum. Maybe CC should have been a little more pro-active in keeping their mainstay audience happy? I'm not here for an argument or to piss anyone off, I'm simply stating an observation to see if anyone else has thoughts or comments. Are we saying good riddance? or is this the beginning of the end? I've found that in the past when the threads start to die off, so does the website. I feel like all the drama and bullshit that's gone one lately has really set a new tone on this site. What's your take?
  • Spade115
    • May 2010

I think its more of "Growing" Pains type of deal. A lot of people are going to move over there and see how it is but still be here. (me for example) I am on a few sites that rarely see foot traffic but i go to speak to the few people I get a long with and enjoy killing some time talking to. Will be the same here.

Comment

• Nottso
      • Apr 2012

Comment

• Dick54
        • Jun 2010

What this new site ? Have not heard about it

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Tabbed browsing requires no migration. If the Junk Pile effectively moves it will likely save 33 bandwidth costs.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

I for one thinks is great the the JP has been quiet..............

Comment

• Grantman
              • Aug 2012

I have noticed a steep drop in email notifications.

Comment

• Stadger
                • Jan 2012

Lots of forums are getting lean. Been to Back Talk lately? It's a ghost town. The can't-ina is just the new sandbox. I also prefer the JP without all the pubescent perversity.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                  • Nov 2013

CC is and always will be a good site, and if being politicaly correct means snubbing this site and going elsewhere..so be it, I'm sure another batch of characters will fill the junk pile void soon enough, The junk pile was a hot bed of bitching and complaining about the very place they got to do their bitching, for free. If you don't like advertising don't look. Most of us come here for the building and bike part of the site, not ewocks and unicorns.Click image for larger version

Name:	Posted-On-Shock-Mansion07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1287591

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

Let it go.people come, people go.the guys starting the Cantina believed in something and went their own way.more power to them and may they be successful. More will come here and this place will move on.the negativity, if it keeps on, will only bring everyone down.let's all just move foward and learn and grow from this

Comment

• klondikekid64
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                      Let it go.people come, people go.the guys starting the Cantina believed in something and went their own way.more power to them and may they be successful. More will come here and this place will move on.the negativity, if it keeps on, will only bring everyone down.let's all just move foward and learn and grow from this
                      I hear what your saying..I joined the other site as soon as they were up and running, more sites with like minded people is great.

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
                        • Apr 2014

I went over and read about running over Chihuahuas and it seemed like the same stuff over there. Not sure I understand why they created another forum. I can't deal with all the motherfucking passwords.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                          • Sep 2014

So , what I'm being told is , I'm missing a lot of inane blabbering , fashionable posing clothes , and ugly baggers so far...let me know if something actually happens.

Comment

• some1else
                            • Jun 2011

from my recollections shit always slows down on these sites around the holidays,but the classifieds seem to pick up cause people want kwanza money.or winter project cash.just my observation if Im wrong the world will come to an abrupt end very soon Ha Ha Ha

Comment

• funfool
                              • Nov 2015

people like youngblood are just instigating and trying to create turmoil where there is none.

Some were not happy and left and created another forum, but even those that left said would stop by to say howdy.
                              youngblood is trying to create shit where there is no shit is all. I really dont think his thread is worthy of a reply, but for those that did reply ...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;