X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffy
    • Apr 2010

Viva la cantina!!!

Open for business fellas, just wanted to pop in and check the classifieds and spread the word. The cantina is real and its open to the public finally. Most of the bugs are worked out and things are growing quickly, member count was over 100 on day one (not too bad considering some posts some places are getting pulled for apparent fear of competition???) Lol. Ah well, alot of others will comeback to spread the word if they keep deleting them.

Last edited by Jeffy; 11-27-2015, 8:20 PM.
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Jeffy
    Open for business fellas, just wanted to pop in and check the classifieds and spread the word. The cantina is real and its open to the public finally. Most of the bugs are worked out and things are growing quickly, member count was over 100 on day one (not too bad considering some posts some places are getting pulled for apparent fear of competition???) Lol. Ah well, alot of others will comeback to spread the word if they keep deleting them.

forum.motocantina.net
    We know it's open and we knew you would be back...... I could care less either way....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

I will say it's a good looking site.they believed in something and went ahead and did it.the tech is cool abd they are very professional. I wish the site well as I never had any hard feelings with anyone .I try to stay neutral with skirmishes. I wish the Cantina the best of luck and hope BOTH sides respect my neutrality. Good luck to all

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
        I will say it's a good looking site.they believed in something and went ahead and did it.the tech is cool abd they are very professional. I wish the site well as I never had any hard feelings with anyone .I try to stay neutral with skirmishes. I wish the Cantina the best of luck and hope BOTH sides respect my neutrality. Good luck to all
        You know I wish them luck too..... But Damn if it works it works....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

They've done a real good job.should go check it out.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
            They've done a real good job.should go check it out.
            I might just do that....

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

Well his post forum.motocantina.net doesn't work...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Type vivalacantina (no spaces) or motocantina into a search engine like Google or bing

Comment

• Jeffy
                  • Apr 2010

dont worry tatttototoootooo ill make it super easy for you with a clicky. lol.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jeffy

http://forum.motocantina.net/
                    What does it say about Moto Cantina if you have to use Chop Cult to recruit new members? Can't Moto Cantina stand on it's own two feet and grow on it's own merits without leeching off of Chop Cult? Chop Cult didn't need to advertise on the Jockey Journal to recruit new members.

And if Moto Cantina is so great and Chop Cult is so shitty, why do you keep coming back to the Chop Cult to use it's classifieds?

I'm reminded of a spoiled adult child who says "My parents are stupid, they're lame, they suck", but yet that child runs back to mommy and daddy every time he wants something. How much of a rebel can you be if you keep coming back here to "mommy and daddy" whenever you want something?

It's pretty ironic that you criticize Chop Cult and the people who run it, but yet if it weren't for Chop Cult, and the people who run it, there wouldn't be any Chop Cult classifieds for you to use.

As far as Moto Cantina, best of luck. I wonder how long it will be before they start accepting paid sponsors to keep the site up. And if one of those sponsors ever does anything shady and doesn't get dropped, I wonder if members of Moto Cantina will say "This place sucks, the people who run it suck, let's start a new forum"?

People left the Jockey Journal to start a new forum and said "Our forum will be better". Then people left the Chop Cult to start a new forum and said "Our forum will be better". I wonder how long it will be before people leave Moto Cantina to start a "better" forum? Time will tell.
                    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 11-27-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                      • Nov 2013

Cantina is ok I guess, I can't say it's better or worse than CC, personally i don't give a crap about the politics of it all, all business is dirty at some level because money is involved, if a person doesn't like something don't spend money on it, if it's free, and you use it, quit yer bitchin.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
                        What does it say about Moto Cantina if you have to use Chop Cult to recruit new members? Can't Moto Cantina stand on it's own two feet and grow on it's own merits without leeching off of Chop Cult? Chop Cult didn't need to advertise on the Jockey Journal to recruit new members.

And if Moto Cantina is so great and Chop Cult is so shitty, why do you keep coming back to the Chop Cult to use it's classifieds?

I'm reminded of a spoiled adult child who says "My parents are stupid, they're lame, they suck", but yet that child runs back to mommy and daddy every time he wants something. How much of a rebel can you be if you keep coming back here to "mommy and daddy" whenever you want something?

It's pretty ironic that you criticize Chop Cult and the people who run it, but yet if it weren't for Chop Cult, and the people who run it, there wouldn't be any Chop Cult classifieds for you to use.

As far as Moto Cantina, best of luck. I wonder how long it will be before they start accepting paid sponsors to keep the site up. And if one of those sponsors ever does anything shady and doesn't get dropped, I wonder if members of Moto Cantina will say "This place sucks, the people who run it suck, let's start a new forum"?

People left the Jockey Journal to start a new forum and said "Our forum will be better". Then people left the Chop Cult to start a new forum and said "Our forum will be better". I wonder how long it will be before people leave Moto Cantina to start a "better" forum? Time will tell.
                        Time will tell, yes. No one is saying its better. Just an alternative to what's out there. If it's not for you then stay away.
                        Because supporting those that want something different is obviously below you. It also let's those same people know that you're not someone they want around.
                        JJ /xlforums posts and the sites are mentioned here. What's the difference?

Don't like it. Fuck off. Want to give it a chance? go for it.
                        Either way the ball is rolling and Like you say. Time will tell.

the web analytics state that the majority of the visits come from efforts made by the founders. Not from here.

So if you ever do get off your high horse and want to come check it out, by all means do just that. The community that the cc speaks of actually exists there. However, you'll probably be treated accordingly if you act the way you do here.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by loddytoddy
                          Time will tell, yes. No one is saying its better. Just an alternative to what's out there. If it's not for you then stay away.
                          Because supporting those that want something different is obviously below you. It also let's those same people know that you're not someone they want around.
                          JJ /xlforums posts and the sites are mentioned here. What's the difference?

Don't like it. Fuck off. Want to give it a chance? go for it.
                          Either way the ball is rolling and Like you say. Time will tell.

the web analytics state that the majority of the visits come from efforts made by the founders. Not from here.

So if you ever do get off your high horse and want to come check it out, by all means do just that. The community that the cc speaks of actually exists there. However, you'll probably be treated accordingly if you act the way you do here.
                          Here's what I don't do- I don't talk shit about a forum, and the people who run it, all while taking advantage of the features that forum offers. Maybe that's what you mean by "high horse"?

If I were to visit Moto Cantina, I wouldn't go there just to talk shit about it, or the people who run it, unlike some people who have been visiting Chop Cult just to talk shit about Chop Cult, and the people who run it.

But I barely have time in my life to visit one chopper forum. I certainly don't have time for two.

And while it's true that the Jockey Journal is spoken of on THIS site, the people who started Chop Cult didn't start threads on Jockey Journal to try and recruit members to Chop Cult. That's a big difference. In fact, I seriously doubt that the people who run Jockey Journal would tolerate a thread like this- a thread advertising and recruiting for another chopper forum.

I wish all the best to Moto Cantina. I'm just curious why people from that forum need to come to this forum to recruit new members. Chop Cult grew just fine without recruiting on other chopper forums.
                          Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 11-28-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                            • Jul 2014

cant control those that use the Internet, those that post that stuff are ones that do it by choice.

Trust me. We aren't recruiting. The ones that are spearheading this site are focused elsewhere. on our own merit, connections and communities.
                            As for the high horse comment? It's just the way you come off that's all.
                            Those there are glad you don't have time for two forums. Then again there are some there that would love to interact with you.
                            Last edited by loddytoddy; 11-28-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

I'm both here and there... Judge me..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;