CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    dont worry tatttototoootooo ill make it super easy for you with a clicky. lol.

LOL I see you fixed it.... LOL The way you had it you couldn't even goggle it...

Get Adobe Flash player

I do have to say that I have respect for those who said they were going to create a new forum, and actually did it. Nice to see it wasn't all a bunch of talk. I'm sure it was a lot of work. I truly hope it works out for them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    First let me say I said I was leaving and haven't been back to post, this was brought to my attention and I wanted to clarify one last thing. Thanks for the kind words Doc. To clarify I have not encouraged nor condoned trying to recruit here. (Although when cc started there was alot of recruiting from jj despite others thoughts on that) Anyway anybody who wants to join is welcome and we are not trying for a battle here or trying to get people to choose sides. Remaining neutral as Doc put it is a good way to be. Anybody that knows me knows that I highly value friendship and supporting small businesses and grass roots type events. I despised what had come of a place that I loved so I took action to start something where people could go as an alternative. I now bid you all farewell and wish you the best, I hope to see you in the Cantina but if I don't no hard feelings and I would still buy any of you a brew and give you a couch to crash on if you are in the area. Whatever you do ride bikes, have fun and don't take everything serious. Later, Josh
    Better words could not have been said

Simple, look at my post count.
    I cant possibly have a opinion either way. I did go to the cantina and look, I may sign up as I agree with grass roots.

As far as going to the cc to recruit, yeah that is a bit of begging.
    Their is simply no way to introduce it to make it right.
    If I had powers in the cc, I would simply remove the thread.

I cant think of any reason I would want to put up with some new forum advertising on my turf to take my customers.
    Yet the cc lets you remain.
    Seems they are not that worried about you.
    Hey what the fuck?, just pointing out my opinion. And I will look to join the cantina and call it a different site for different pleasures.

what about girls? you got girls yet?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    I see it as the guys that were here before the billdozer sold, are trying to bring it back, the real chopper builders.... it to will eventually get overrun with goofs and idiots but it isint yet.......I check in here less and less, but still do and will....happy to see a real chop site pop up, the cc is here but has changed into some gay fucking shit in the last few yrs.the billdozer was edit free unless it was way over the line this was what made the cc...its gone..the core at the cantina was the core builders here awhile back..I to have gone gay enough to support the cantina, as gay as the retard adds were even...if you looked and dont see, you dont know what the cc was before..
    not recruiting directly, just putting it out for those that cared and those that doubted that it would happen and actually said let us know if it ever leaves the ground. as ram said, jj was a minor advertising zone for the 33 when it was an up and comer as well even if you think otherwise. and just because i support the new forum i shouldnt come here to check the classifieds as well? thats kinda retarded, what if there are people here with chopper gold that havnt found the cantina yet and i would like to purchase their wares? should i not visit the jj either? should i only do my shopping from big business internet sites or only on chopperswapper or ebay? does it compare to cheating on your wife when you buy parts from this site vs that site? im glad to have been a member here from before it all went the way that it did and the bullshit started, i took a hiatus at that time like many of the old heads did and came back to even more shit. it was still ok but not even a shadow of its former self. im just glad to see more going on in the world, and i support the cantina guys in full. there will always be a place in my heart for the cult i remember and theres still some good people here. good luck to everybody in everything they do, do your own thing however you wanna do.

ps. dont give to much credit to "the people who run and keep this going" for me to have a place to look at classifieds, the foundation was laid and solid support was there to thrive before they had an influence.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by funfool View Post
    I cant think of any reason I would want to put up with some new forum advertising on my turf to take my customers.
    Yet the cc lets you remain.
    The cc lets us all remain because we are not their customers. So long as we continue coming here and giving them page hits so they can bill the advertisers who are their actual customers, they have no reason to give a shit about any other websites that we may or may not also be visiting.

Get Adobe Flash player

the sad thing, I didn't agree with all the butthurt over the corporate buyout. but they were all right about this and I was wrong.

Allen

Cool? Well, I think I've been patient enough with (as some of you have questioned) allowing an obvious "competitor" forum to "recruit" or "introduce itself" on the Chop Cult, and although I don't agree with all of the "drama" getting to this point, I do (as many of you are well aware of) encourage the formation of additional "new" forums.

We are living in a period of huge "growth" within our own community, the sheer number of new riders is near uncalcuable today, but we also see our own community shrinking. That is the "expansion" of the universe effect. There's more and more planets being formed from angel dust, but they're getting farther and farther away from the central core. I read somewhere tonight, on some Harley promo ticket, there was something like, 7 million female riders a few years ago, and today there are 27 million (?) (I'm not solid on those numbers, so bear with me) but no one can disagree that it's getting huge! Look at Born Free, from maybe 300 people the first year, to 30,000+ last year... yeah, huge growth. Of course, if we're talking about celestrial objects, some do flare out before collapesing into themselves... and eventually, the tide will turn and the community (trend) will shrink and we'll get back to it...

I also read a couple articles, from 2010, that said "way back then" that the garage builder was a thing of the past. Imagine that forward thinking, and sure, you might be "aware" of more garage builders today than you were in 2010, but overall that's misleading. There are, I would argue, less today than there were ten years ago (and undoubtfully an absolute if you measure that percentage against a per populous scale)(Wow!).

So, I'm going to turn the page and close non-chop cult threads. You've moved forward. We're going to move forward. Respect.

And Saltytonk, I will miss you, but good journey Sir. Thank you for all your work here. Don't send me the bill (wink wink).

~ Lady Hump

Share This