CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default In regards to the recent anonymous video declaring war on ISIS

    I am sure these motherless fucking sandniggers are shitting their oversize Alibaba trousers right now... not

    For anybody speaking french

    https://youtu.be/RwGGcZoRs-k

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    They should be,
    The REAL ANON is not a group to be fucked with.
    MB,,Shits gonna be gettn very real,,very soon man.
    Big "O's" bringin the enemy in as I write this.
    Just watch,,,then they come for more of our weapons.
    THAT is the end-plan.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    918

    Default

    OMG threats in French sound totally gay. You can't threaten someone in French and expect them to take you seriously. You need to let them translate that shit and threaten them in ENGLISH. Like mother fucking CLINT EASTWOOD voice shit.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    OMG threats in French sound totally gay. You can't threaten someone in French and expect them to take you seriously. You need to let them translate that shit and threaten them in ENGLISH. Like mother fucking CLINT EASTWOOD voice shit.
    Fucking fascist!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Fucking fascist!
    Fucking Euro-fag

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Fucking Euro-fag
    No point arguing - I am holding my head in shame!

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmedanger View Post
    I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?
    Not a damn thing that will fucking matter. As long as there is religion there will always be religious radicals that seek to impose their beliefs through any means necessary, and as long as there are people, there will be religion. It's just the way it is. So the way I see things, the only way to truly put an end to this shit is a global nuclear holocaust that kills every single human being on this fucking rock, including you and me. Even if we were to completely eliminate ISIS and spare millions - even billions - of innocent lives, some other extremist group of religious zealots will spring up to take their place. Who knows, maybe the next group will be hardcore Christians that take the Old Testament way too literally. Maybe it'll be Jews. Who knows.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmedanger View Post
    I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?
    Isis uses the internet to recruit new jihadists in a way and level of production that would put most network tv stations to shame. They funnel billions in cash via the internet and also do most of their communications via encrypted email or text. I can almost say that they will do more damage with their keyboards than a month of carpet bombing that particular sandbox again. But fuck it man lets do both!! Anon shut down North Korea's internet for a long while after North Korea hacked sony pictures .... anyone hear about North Korea hacking shit since? Isis relies on the internet for too much and it looks like nerdrage is gonna hit back.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ContractKiller View Post
    Not a damn thing that will fucking matter. As long as there is religion there will always be religious radicals that seek to impose their beliefs through any means necessary, and as long as there are people, there will be religion. It's just the way it is. So the way I see things, the only way to truly put an end to this shit is a global nuclear holocaust that kills every single human being on this fucking rock, including you and me. Even if we were to completely eliminate ISIS and spare millions - even billions - of innocent lives, some other extremist group of religious zealots will spring up to take their place. Who knows, maybe the next group will be hardcore Christians that take the Old Testament way too literally. Maybe it'll be Jews. Who knows.
    How about a genetic virus that attacks the human genome?let's leave the animals outta our stupidity

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cb550Matt View Post
    Isis uses the internet to recruit new jihadists in a way and level of production that would put most network tv stations to shame. They funnel billions in cash via the internet and also do most of their communications via encrypted email or text. I can almost say that they will do more damage with their keyboards than a month of carpet bombing that particular sandbox again. But fuck it man lets do both!! Anon shut down North Korea's internet for a long while after North Korea hacked sony pictures .... anyone hear about North Korea hacking shit since? Isis relies on the internet for too much and it looks like nerdrage is gonna hit back.
    With the current wealth of online communication platforms that we and they have to their disposal taking down a few k facebook accounts will do fuck all. They are already moving to Whatapp which has a function to send out a message to millions with a click of a button.
    Its a cute attempt from anonymous but it doesn't impress me.

  12. #12
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Just thought I'd share the opinion of one of the members of "todays generation"...
    She really says it well...I think most of you will agree.


    https://www.facebook.com/emily.longw...6612039735533/

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Yes she does

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2u2 View Post
    Just thought I'd share the opinion of one of the members of "todays generation"...
    She really says it well...I think most of you will agree.


    https://www.facebook.com/emily.longw...6612039735533/
    i wish she would move her hair out of the way so that i can get a better look at those giant tits in her low cut shirt

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmedanger View Post
    I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?
    Actually, ISIL relies a lot on internet to recruit. They also use various social media accounts and the deep/shadow/dark web to obtain fake passports, move currency, etc. (basically carry out their illegal activities). In case you didn't know, the deep/dark/shadopw web makes up 99% of the internet's cyberspace, and all the sites you usually visit and see in normal day to day life only make up 1% of the internet. A majority of what happens in the 99% is highly illegal, and highly dangerous. Hitmen, snuff sites, life torture, drug trafficking, money laundering, illegal weapons trafficking, etc.

  16. #16
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmetaldan View Post
    i wish she would move her hair out of the way so that i can get a better look at those giant tits in her low cut shirt
    Yeah, you ain't kidding... Same thing those goatloving ragheads are thinking...

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in