Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnificentbastard
    • Sep 2014

This is the only way to fight and defeat terror / ISIS

The old saying goes, terror strives in a chaotic environment. Bombing Isis is only creating more chaos so basically by bombing them we play right into their hands and give them what they need to expand and get stronger, it's a one way street and a fight that we are going to loose in the long run.
    If this fight would have been a sprint we would have won already but this struggle for peace and stability is more of a marathon and for that Isis is much better prepared and willing to sacrifice themselves than we are.
    Bombing the shit out of them kills a few of the heavy hitters and maybe creates some wiggle room for the Kurds to get some of the lost territory back but how do we establish a long term solution to the face of terror which currently is Isis.

The solution to me is to create stability, and to me it must have todo with the beginning when we moved into Iraq and upset the very fine balance between the factions eg sunnies and Shias. By creating stability we also deny Isis the support of the 90% of citizens who have no interested or taste for this fight but much rather lead a comfortable and save live for themselves and their families.
  • sdsbassist
    • Jun 2014

Wealth and education is the only way to truly end it.
    Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
    The old saying goes, terror strives in a chaotic environment. Bombing Isis is only creating more chaos so basically by bombing them we play right into their hands and give them what they need to expand and get stronger, it's a one way street and a fight that we are going to loose in the long run.
    If this fight would have been a sprint we would have won already but this struggle for peace and stability is more of a marathon and for that Isis is much better prepared and willing to sacrifice themselves than we are.
    Bombing the shit out of them kills a few of the heavy hitters and maybe creates some wiggle room for the Kurds to get some of the lost territory back but how do we establish a long term solution to the face of terror which currently is Isis.

The solution to me is to create stability, and to me it must have todo with the beginning when we moved into Iraq and upset the very fine balance between the factions eg sunnies and Shias. By creating stability we also deny Isis the support of the 90% of citizens who have no interested or taste for this fight but much rather lead a comfortable and save live for themselves and their families.

Comment

• CarloFreeze
      • Jun 2013

I've had this thought.

What would happen if all the US occupying forces spread through out the world were all ordered home and we stopped agitating people for a few years? Just as an experiment? It certainly hasn't been tried yet. We continually create future enemies by arming rebels and after a few years they become powerful with our aid and realize that they don't dig have our soldiers stationed in their land and we create a "terrorist group." Look at the history of some of these groups. In the end it's just a thought about how we conduct ourselves on the world stage with military that ultimately puts millions of people in harms way every year.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
        • Jul 2013

But then who would the rest of the world cry to when they need help?the economy would crash,you know war is really spelled $$$.

Comment

• LinkBelt
          • Oct 2010

Follow along here before you guys bash my head in for this.

I am not a religious man by no means. I believe in life and deth thats it. You live, you die the end.

However I am moderetly versed in the Bible. Especially the old testiment. Now everyone says the old testiment is void after Jesus preached on the Mount of olives and gave to his followers the ten commandments. This is not true according to the last book of the old testiment. The book of Jeremiah, it clearly states that John the babtist will come and that Jesus will come and preach on the mount of olives. Then it clearly says but my law is still law (meaning Gods law) and if my law is not obayed then you will burn in hell.

So as to the book of Jeremiah the old testament is still relivent. In the old testiment God says when at war kill them all. As in genocide is the only way to truly resolve the situation.

Arm yourselves to the teeth and don't heitate to pull the trigger. The Genoside is the only way to truly resolve the situation.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

Don't bash my head in for this,either.if our God says kill em all,and their God says kill em all,whose God is right?or do all the Gods just want us all dead? Chalk it up as a bad experiment.

Comment

• LinkBelt
              • Oct 2010

Does it really matter whos God since all Gods are fictitious characters? How ever the kill them all stance is the way to go as the result will be not having to look over the shoulders for the next attack. However Isis will probably win as they are set at kill us all and religion has softened the rest of the world to a crock of shit they call humanity. Fuck being humain, fuck religen, fuck isis, and fuck it all. Live, Die the end.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                • Nov 2013

People have twisted scripture, the Koran, holy writings etc. to justify killing to no end, religion is poison.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                  People have twisted scripture, the Koran, holy writings etc. to justify killing to no end, religion is poison.
                  People are poison. They are the ones who came up with religion in the first place

Comment

• JockEShift
                    • Feb 2015

Bring home ALL of our troops, close the border and throw out all Muslims. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Comment

• tomsoftail
                      • Jul 2014

The op may not be far from the truth. I'm past my thirties and still remember that terrorists were Irish. When we talked about terrorism in New England it was referring to the occupation of Ireland during the Troubles.
                      Not all Irish are or were terrorists nor Muslims in our present times. Suicide bombings, car bombs shooting of foreign soldiers on sacred grounds. Does this sound familiar, OP?
                      The Irish economy improved, more and more people were gainfully employed less people had the time on their collective hands to make a mess. I'm not too sure of the present situation with the IRA but I cannot remember the last time I heard about them in the news or a terrorist act in Eire.

Do I excuse the murderers? No I don't. Do I like them or their politics, treatment of women, gays, Christians, us or liberty? No I don't.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Probably a lot happens we don't hear about.

Comment

• JockEShift
                          • Feb 2015

People are asking where are the Muslim leaders , well to answer that , they are giving thanks that gods work has been done.

Comment

• farmall
                            • Apr 2013

Contain the Islamovermin in the Middle East and let them butcher each other. Europe is learning what happens when you surrender to degenerate cultures and invite them home.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• JockEShift
                              • Feb 2015

“The terrorists and terrorist nations such as Saudi Arabia only fear one thing: the destruction of the religion of Islam. There is nothing in this life that has greater value to them than Islam. They are willing to sacrifice and even die to promote Islam. This religious motivation is the engine that drives the Jihad against us.

The path to Paradise, according to the Five Pillars of Islam, involves the city of Mecca and its stone temple called the Kabah. Muslims pray toward Mecca five times a day. What if Mecca didn’t exist anymore?

They must make a pilgrimage to Mecca and engage in an elaborate set of rituals centered around the Kabah once they arrive. What if Mecca and the Kabah were only blackened holes in the ground?

What if Medina, the burial place of Muhammad was wiped off the face of the planet?

What if the Dome Mosque on the Temple site in Jerusalem was blown up?

The greatest weakness of Islam is that it is hopelessly tied to sacred cities and buildings. If these cities and buildings were destroyed, Islam would die within a generation as it would be apparent to all that its god could not protect the three holiest sites in Islam.
                              With American ships stationed all around Arabia and troops on the ground within Saudi Arabia itself, it would take about 7 minutes for cruise missiles to take out Mecca and Medina. These cities could be vaporized in minutes and there is nothing the Saudis or any other Muslim country could do to stop us. The Israelis could take out the Dome Mosque at the same time. It could happen so fast that no one would have the time to respond. With these surgical strikes, few lives would be lost. And, with three strikes against them, Islam is out!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;