CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. #81
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Yea well you havent won a single fucking war since ww2, only created chaos and genocide where ever the fuck you went. Ready for a change yet or do you need to kill the rest of the world off before its considered "safe"??

  2. #82
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Say aaaaaa....

    How many fingers do you see "Big Bubba" holding up....????
    You forgot the part where he corrected you. In reference to your history lesson, it was actually two finger, the index and the middle finger, needed to draw a bow and pull the yew.. Learn some archery technique..

  3. #83
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JockEShift View Post
    The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.
    Except they dropped a shitload of bombs the next night while Obama had us sitting on our asses

  4. #84
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Except they dropped a shitload of bombs the next night while Obama had us sitting on our asses
    Yeah except those bombs didn't do shit to keep them safer as they enemy is already within France. The problem is the Christian PC mindset. They need to throw out all the radical Muslims and secure their borders.

  5. #85
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    This fight IS COMING home folks. I have absolutely no doubt that the next "attack" will be on American soil.
    ZERO immigration policies enforced,,check
    Let every religion crazed jihadi into the USA,,,check
    They ARE ALREADY HERE,,,funded, financed, travel arranged by the good ole boys in DC.
    This country is the last bastion of "freedom" in the world. And we are going to get our asses handed to us unfortunately.
    I live pretty far out in the woods / country so my immediate exposure to this shit is limited. Unlike you guys who live in the big cities n shit.
    But many times, when out shopping I see shit,,and hear "them" talking and making fukked up statements..
    And on every one of those times I made it pretty well known to everyone around me that if they started any shit,,,anywhere that I would hunt them down.
    Get this shit too,,,only ONE TIME,,did I ever have any backing from any AMERICAN who heard / saw what I did.
    DEPORT every undocumented person in the country. Let TEXAS handle the Mexico border.
    And impeach every one of our ELECTED officials who are NOT doing the wishes of the people who put them in office.
    ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION SUCKS. It is all money, power and sex. And kill everyone who opposes "our" views. It's been that way for centuries,, ya think it woulda been noticed it hasn't worked eh?
    Honestly I hope it doesn't happen,, but it will, and people will die. With this pile of thoughts I put here it all comes down to this.
    BE READY FOR ANYTHING,,

  6. #86
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    You forgot the part where he corrected you. In reference to your history lesson, it was actually two finger, the index and the middle finger, needed to draw a bow and pull the yew.. Learn some archery technique..
    Ya think......

    The Mongolian draw uses only the thumb, the strongest single digit, to grasp the string. The index and/or middle fingers close over the outside of the thumb to reinforce the grip. This is often called the "thumb draw/release"; it is traditional for all ethnicities across the Asian steppes, extending to Korea, China, Russia, Persia and Turkey. It was also used by Ishi, the last of the Yahi, with his short bows. This draw was also used by the Romans and Byzantines, and it is mentioned in Byzantine manuals.

    It gives a narrower grip on the string, as only one digit is used, and this may help to avoid "string pinch" with shorter bows such as the composite bows normally used from horseback. It may also avoid a problem occasionally faced by archers using the Mediterranean release, when the three fingers do not release at exactly the same time and thus foul the draw. It also positions the string further back in the hand, allowing a longer draw, all else being equal. This release is normally used with the arrow on the right side of the bow for a right-handed archer, and on the left side of the bow for a left-handed archer.

  7. #87
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webrat View Post
    This fight IS COMING home folks. I have absolutely no doubt that the next "attack" will be on American soil.
    ZERO immigration policies enforced,,check
    Let every religion crazed jihadi into the USA,,,check
    They ARE ALREADY HERE,,,funded, financed, travel arranged by the good ole boys in DC.
    This country is the last bastion of "freedom" in the world. And we are going to get our asses handed to us unfortunately.
    I live pretty far out in the woods / country so my immediate exposure to this shit is limited. Unlike you guys who live in the big cities n shit.
    But many times, when out shopping I see shit,,and hear "them" talking and making fukked up statements..
    And on every one of those times I made it pretty well known to everyone around me that if they started any shit,,,anywhere that I would hunt them down.
    Get this shit too,,,only ONE TIME,,did I ever have any backing from any AMERICAN who heard / saw what I did.
    DEPORT every undocumented person in the country. Let TEXAS handle the Mexico border.
    And impeach every one of our ELECTED officials who are NOT doing the wishes of the people who put them in office.
    ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION SUCKS. It is all money, power and sex. And kill everyone who opposes "our" views. It's been that way for centuries,, ya think it woulda been noticed it hasn't worked eh?
    Honestly I hope it doesn't happen,, but it will, and people will die. With this pile of thoughts I put here it all comes down to this.
    BE READY FOR ANYTHING,,
    Nope, Germany is over ripe at this stage.... 10000 Refugees every single fucking day with little to now chance of determine were they came from and who they are... A disaster waiting to happen.

  8. #88
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    Yea well you havent won a single fucking war since ww2, only created chaos and genocide where ever the fuck you went. Ready for a change yet or do you need to kill the rest of the world off before its considered "safe"??
    Who the fuck are you referring to?

  9. #89
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    Who the fuck are you referring to?
    Probably the US.He's from one of those countries that let's in anyone.now just imagine if we used the full extent of our power. There are more firearms in the state of Montana than in the French military.and that's just one state

  10. #90
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Probably the US.He's from one of those countries that let's in anyone.now just imagine if we used the full extent of our power. There are more firearms in the state of Montana than in the French military.and that's just one state
    Exactly... When ISIS claimed they are targeting 15 states in the US, you heard the sound of a world wide lock and load.. Even gang members are in for hunting ISIS... Three states on their list I laughed about: California (Where I'm from... Many gun owners out here, and many trained to shoot, not to mention the guns in every city around California armed to the teeth. Good luck ISIS), Texas (Oh, ISIS really fucked up with that one), and Michigan (Once again, ISIS targeting a state that has areas that armed cops won't even venture in to.)... You target a country that topld their own government "Fuck you" when they wanted us to hand over our guns and tried to pass anti gun policies, and has organizations such as the NRA... Maybe someone should show ISIS this video...

  11. #91
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Why do you think Japan never invaded the US in WW2?crazy redneck round eyes have too many guns

  12. #92
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Wake up call, coming to america, are you kidding me. Do people forget 9/11 or the trade center bombing. Read a book about the mental health of the people of the middle east, afghanistan, africa ect. The united nations /military/ sent the mental health professionals into those areas. and the results are not good. There is no shortage of crazy people from there and our politician know this.

  13. #93
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post
    Wake up call, coming to america, are you kidding me. Do people forget 9/11 or the trade center bombing. Read a book about the mental health of the people of the middle east, afghanistan, africa ect. The united nations /military/ sent the mental health professionals into those areas. and the results are not good. There is no shortage of crazy people from there and our politician know this.
    We have an endless supply of crazy people here as well

  14. #94
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    We have an endless supply of crazy people here as well

    LOL Now I agree with that....

  15. #95
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Why do you think Japan never invaded the US in WW2?crazy redneck round eyes have too many guns
    Pearl Harbor...

  16. #96
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Pearl Harbor...
    That was not an invasion.that was an attack.an invasion is landing troops on the ground and doing an all out ground attack to take over land.if they took Pearl Harbor and set up shop,then started making attacks on the west coast from Pearl Harbor, than that would be an invasion. But no,they just wanted to hit the bees nest with a stick.

  17. #97

    Default

    Japan did invade and occupy a few of the Aleutian Islands during WWII for almost a year. The final battle was one of the largest banzai charges of the war.

  18. #98
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    A few islands off the coast of Alaska? That's NOT an invasion. Does Normandy ring a bell?

  19. #99
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    995

    Default

    The us of a. You have not won a war since ww2.
    Just made things worse.
    Its fascinating that you still think you can win this with bombs.
    Bombs created this situation, which our countries who lets anyone and his mother in gets to pay for. Thank you for that. Besides, have you ever solved a problem with what causes it?
    The only way you can pacify the middle east is by genocide. Total genocide. Which puts you right on top of the nazis in the bad guys league.
    So, use your fucking awesome firepower which you borrow money for, kill every living thing in the area, take over the oil which is why you were there in the first place. Pay of your 600 trillion dollar debt and go on with your lives. Go ahead.

  20. #100
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,295

    Default

    Winning in the sense of WWII is not a typical historic result of wars. If you study war, they have a variety of intended and unintended consequences.

    Let's do some scoring:

    For example the Cold War was a net success despite some stumbles such as Viet Nam, which lest we forget was a sideshow.. Communism was contained until the ComBloc socially evolved and ceased to be a threat. That is "winning" at a very modest cost compared to Total War. Now Nam is a client and the US pays port calls there because the real enemy of Viet Nam has always been China and the Vietnamese know it even if Lyndon Johnson was too stupid to figure it out. Capitalism won and now the Chinese elites put their money in the West. Rich men don't burn their parachutes so that's very good for peace!

    Funding Jihadists to bleed the Soviets was an acceptable tradeoff. We forget the Soviet threat was real but the countries they invaded in Eastern Europe experienced it first hand and are now pro-NATO. War is permanent, only the level and targets change. Failure to take out the Taliban and Usama bin Laden when there was opportunity was a fuckup but the A-stan example is a deterrent because it shows we are willing to destroy countries if useful. A-stan cannot be "won" because not even Soviet liquidation of a million Afghans had any effect, but it can be contained.

    The Korean war had to be a draw so it was. Europe was the main game and a land invasion of China would have been insane while possibly triggering nuclear war. The South is doing fine today because the US rescued it, while the Norks stew in their own shit.

    Cold War in Europe was a complete success. Containment allowed the Commies to fail, and part of that was NATO staying out of Hungary and Czechoslovakia so the Soviets could wreck any romantic illusions of international Communist solidarity.

    Desert Storm worked well because it was a limited war with realistic goals. Shrub wanted a rematch and fucked that up by going in light, but the unintended consequence of Middle East destablilization means untermensch will be slaugherting each other in quantity while their attacks on the West are pinpricks. The conflict was inevitable so better it happen in a way which wrecks the Middle East and facilitates Muslim v. Muslim butchery they love so well. Western casualties WILL happen in war, but the choice between "few and many" is worth making. I vote "few"!

    Genocide in the Middle East would be delightful fun but terrible strategy. You don't want to be the threat, you want the enemy to fratricide. The Khmer Rouge in Cambodia are an ideal enemy. They destroyed their own country and discredied their own ideology. We can never kill Muslims in the detail and over the time scale required, but THEY can and it gives them a spiritual hardon.

    I look forward to lots of death among ragheads. When I see them playing hacky-choppy on each other I smile. When they snuff their own brats and brood sows that's a bonus in demographic war where every uterus is a weapon.

    The world today is generally prosperous and generally at peace in no small part due to the West fighting the Cold War using a mix of peaceful and violent methods. We'd have done better with fewer culturally ignorant fools among our politicians, but Americans are essentially hicks. It's amazing we succeed at any international action.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in