CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by capionmc View Post
    I am going there! If the Brits had not held out you would have never entered the conflict in Europe. You waited for the japs to creep up through the pacific. I will be forever greatful for to the USA, but you took your time!.
    Oh and we didn't send any supplies, huh?we supported long before we entered.and you think the Brits did a lot,hell we kicked their asses when our country was just a baby.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    You must be an idiot that doesn't realize that we have been allies with the French since the American Revolution. France was also one of the first countries that joined with us when we went to war in Saudi, Iraq, and Afghanistan. You may also be an idiot that doesn't realize the Islamic State (The real name of ISIS that was partially formed from the Syrian rebels attempting to overthrow Syrian President Assad) was trained and funded by US and Iraqi soldiers to help overthrow Syrian President Assad. We created the ISIS faction.

Here's a very real explanation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlck4IZXsk
    You are 100% correct. I have a coworker (former contractor) who was there when ISIS was formed. Formed and funded by the USA.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell we probably have more guns in the state of Montana than France has in its whole military. And that's just ONE state.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1447615912685.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	65497

I never knew this man he was a true biker. He died covering his wife trying to save her from the rain of AK 47 bullets, She is critical in hospital, my thoughts are with my brother I never knew, and their family and loved ones.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have the utmost respect for that.a TRUE man looks out for his own.my condolences as well
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 11-15-2015 at 1:52 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks guys for all your support! 130 dead as many injured and half of which are critical. Your kind words are so comforting to all Europeans killed or suffering fear of terrorist attacks for supporting America in her moment of need after 911 and the war on terror.
    capionmc I stand with France! I love to joke around about the French military, but in the end I would kill to protect your country. Vive La France!

Get Adobe Flash player

Everyone is basically saying what could have been done to keep the Wolves outta the pasture.well there is no sense trying to fix the fence when they're killing the sheep.the question is,how to we stop the wolves now that they're killing the flock?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JockEShift View Post
    You are 100% correct. I have a coworker (former contractor) who was there when ISIS was formed. Formed and funded by the USA.
    What about the Taliban?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    What about the Taliban?
    I really don't know the history of the Talibans formation. Should I read up on it?

Get Adobe Flash player

Actually, I have some very good friends that are Muslims... There's a difference between Muslims, and Jihadist Radicals that follow and enforce Sharia Law. Every religion has their extremists, which spawn hate groups and radicals that twist their religion in to some form of extremist hate group. So, if you want to get rid of all MUslims due to extremist radicals, then lets get rid of all Christians, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, etc.
    Bingo!

Look, there are some evil, murderous pieces of shit running around calling themselves Muslims. But we've seen some evil, murderous pieces of shit throughout history calling themselves Christians and Jews, too. Do we not remeber what the Jews did to early Christians? What about the The Crusades? The witch trials? The Holocaust? The Oklahoma City? How about the Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre? The Centennial Olympic Park bombing? The KKK? Should we round up all the Christians and Jews, and kill them all while we're at it?

I feel for the victims of these attacks, but to condemn an entire group for the actions of a few - put religion aside for a second - shouldn't we as bikers understand better than anybody, how fucked up that is?

Get Adobe Flash player

I really don't know the history of the Talibans formation. Should I read up on it?
    Yes.they were trained to fight Russia in the cold war in Afghanistan by,you guessed it,the US.

I am going there! If the Brits had not held out you would have never entered the conflict in Europe. You waited for the japs to creep up through the pacific. I will be forever greatful for to the USA, but you took your time!.
    You defaulted on your WWI loans, you signed the Munich agreement, and you sat around with the British and watched the Third Reich systematically dismantle the Versailles Treaty. We also had our own country with our own problems and a population that was strongly isolationist after WWI. We then fought a war on two fronts. And won. The Free French Army and its various offshoots were more interested in retaining French colonial possessions than anything else. They made no significant contribution to any of the war's campaigns until the the US was over there and then they were attached to other allied armies.
    There was no way for the US to liberate your country sooner. Almost 184,000 Americans dies liberating Europe. And that's only in the European theatre. That isn't counting the Mediterranean.
    Learn what the fuck your talking about. While your at it, head over to Normandy and look at the graves there. They'll be easy to find because there is a lot of them.

We were bankrupted paying back the debt, did we complain? No! If la Fayette, did not intervene in your war if independence you would be Canada! Give the your French friends a break.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Yes.they were trained to fight Russia in the cold war in Afghanistan by,you guessed it,the US.
    Long before anyone gave a shit about them those people were content to be drug lords, producing opium and that wonderful black opiated hashish. I'll never forgive the Russians for fucking up that market.

capionmc I stand with France! I love to joke around about the French military, but in the end I would kill to protect your country. Vive La France!
    I am not French but I have lived here long enough, I thank you, this is not a war against one country, but a war against liberty and freedom no mater what country you live , believe in, and love

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by humancertainty View Post
    The Free French Army and its various offshoots were more interested in retaining French colonial possessions than anything else.
    ........and one of those colonial possessions was French Indochina. The US made a deal with Ho Chi Minh that if he helped against the Japs we would support their bid for independence. At the end of WWII our bond with our ally France was more important. The end result? I got a free all expense paid southeast asia vacation and many French and Americans died for the same bullshit.

Get Adobe Flash player

We were bankrupted paying back the debt, did we complain? No! If la Fayette, did not intervene in your war if independence you would be Canada! Give the your French friends a break.
    Didn't the French have anything to gain fighting their rivals the British? And you are forgetting the indigenous people that helped.here we are arguing about broken fences again.does it matter how the FUCK we got here?we can't go back and change it,that road is broken,my friends. What can we learn?last I knew most of my country has European roots as well(as no people on the American continent actually came from here.we all have ancestry dating to either Europe, Africa, or Asia,even the Native Americans .)America is not the firs true melting pot,that would be the Eur-Asian continent. How do we fix it,now that WE fucked it up(and when I say EE I mean ALL of US)hell my last name is Estell. Hmmm,what country would that be?
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 11-15-2015 at 3:05 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if the French government and army after the attack will get committed into the fight against Isis. I am well aware of the unfortunate military stigma the French have to endure but for anybody who is interested in military will know the French have an excellent track record military speaking, mali was the last.
    Much better by the way than America if I maybe so bold saying so.
    Fuck you Kraut

ChicagoRedux

Actually, I have some very good friends that are Muslims... There's a difference between Muslims, and Jihadist Radicals that follow and enforce Sharia Law. Every religion has their extremists, which spawn hate groups and radicals that twist their religion in to some form of extremist hate group. So, if you want to get rid of all MUslims due to extremist radicals, then lets get rid of all Christians, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, etc.

I do not say the same about Catholics, Jews, Hindus, etc... because they are not responsible for over 90% of the world's conflicts and do not have as their stated purpose the destruction of my family, my culture, and my country. When you try to frame the Muslim problem as a problem that encompasses all modern religion you are only try to deflect the truth and are acting as a propagandist for my enemy.

I stand my original statement; there are no 'good Muslims' and anyone who defends them is only aiding and abetting and they must swing right next to their Muslim buddies.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRedux View Post
    I do not say the same about Catholics, Jews, Hindus, etc... because they are not responsible for over 90% of the world's conflicts and do not have as their stated purpose the destruction of my family, my culture, and my country. When you try to frame the Muslim problem as a problem that encompasses all modern religion you are only try to deflect the truth and are acting as a propagandist for my enemy.

I stand my original statement; there are no 'good Muslims' and anyone who defends them is only aiding and abetting and they must swing right next to their Muslim buddies.
    This mindset is the only way to defeat your enemies.

Share This