CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Rip.

shovelwitch

Default Rip.

Man, things just got taken too far with the Art Contest cover story. I was gonna talk shit directly but nah, this isn't my website and all I do is buy shit off lowbrow sometimes, its not like I contribute anything to the "scene". I like riding and tinkering on my shitty sled and this was a place to hit up looney toon mother fuckers like my self and talk shit. If backing shitty sponsors and sucking ass to the droves of scene demi god's is aight with the owners, fine with me. I asked allen wtf was up and he delivered, I'm curious what CRF has to bring to the table on the whole issue as both the homies have contributed way more than I ever considered doing.
    I'm not interested in meeting another fucker with a whiteknuckler knife, red wings, a heavy hat, pangea bars, biltwell grips, flash tattoo's, an eat dust vest, loser machine shirt, subscriber of showclass, worshipper of 4Q on a rigid pan he pays others to work on. Style that endures is internal, not bought. I have no problems with any of these companies, but I think its a lie that buying shit gets you in a club of cool guys and that is where this whole parade is headed. I'm looking forward to seeing the next "chopcult" that is ready to talk shit about this circle jerk and get the next party started.

Enjoy the fad guys,

I hope you stand to make some cash.

BuckarooBanzai

Default Wornout Pony Parade

Well it's been written in stone; you're stuck with me until 2017. That should make my followers, friends, and associates very happy because we're 'bout to make magic happen. I have many golden opportunities (aka giveaways) in the works for ChopCult members and can't wait to start sharing the news. I need to stress that working hand-in-hand with advertisers provides no extra revenue for me or Kaistream Ltd, the owner of this website. ChopCult wouldn't exist without advertisers, plain and simple. We cross-promote every ChopCult advertiser in return for their financial support. Cross-promotion isn't about the almighty dollar as some assume;(Wait a fuckin second,you JUST said you cross promote every CC advertiser IN RETURN FOR THEIR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, so HOW THE FUCK IS IT "NOT ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR" TO YOU?) it's about moving forward together. I appreciate every brand that supports and believes in ChopCult and its community. (EVEN THOSE WHO BLATANTLY LIE TO THE COMMUNITY, AND THOSE WHO STEAL FROM THE COMMUNITY) Every ChopCult giveaway benefits a member or follower, which also helps build a following for the brand. Every "like" is a link; every link helps to strengthen the web that holds us together. It's a win for everyone involved.

I'm (desperately) trying to operate this site as the people before me did. There’s one thing that I've let slide, and that was their "Take No Shit" mentality. I think from my heart and always look at both sides of any issue placed before me.(Unless green dollars are involved, as previously outlined) This thinking is not a fault; it's my way of processing. The old owners didn't explain their actions to anyone. If an issue needed to go away, they made it happen. Period. No explanation given. (It's sad that you chose the wrong issue to "go away".) If someone kept bringing the site down, they eliminated that person, no questions asked. I also know, first hand, that the previous owners were over the drama. The negativity was one of the main reasons that they sold the site. Counter to popular opinion, they didn't make a fortune on the sale of the website, (but, they did alright). It's really time to move on and I will not be discussing this topic again, (as I will be sweeping this under the rug, like every other negative thing I've ever done in my life, as I can't take responsibility for making poor decisions).

Ban me if you must, I really don't give a fuck!
    ...cuz, I'm doin what I do, being honest & callin shit like I see it roll out of the ponies ass.
    Fuck this pony show, I need ta get high!

#vivalacantina

Last edited by BuckarooBanzai; 11-10-2015 at 7:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    Man, things just got taken too far with the Art Contest cover story. I was gonna talk shit directly but nah, this isn't my website and all I do is buy shit off lowbrow sometimes, its not like I contribute anything to the "scene". I like riding and tinkering on my shitty sled and this was a place to hit up looney toon mother fuckers like my self and talk shit. If backing shitty sponsors and sucking ass to the droves of scene demi god's is aight with the owners, fine with me. I asked allen wtf was up and he delivered, I'm curious what CRF has to bring to the table on the whole issue as both the homies have contributed way more than I ever considered doing.
    I'm not interested in meeting another fucker with a whiteknuckler knife, red wings, a heavy hat, pangea bars, biltwell grips, flash tattoo's, an eat dust vest, loser machine shirt, subscriber of showclass, worshipper of 4Q on a rigid pan he pays others to work on. Style that endures is internal, not bought. I have no problems with any of these companies, but I think its a lie that buying shit gets you in a club of cool guys and that is where this whole parade is headed. I'm looking forward to seeing the next "chopcult" that is ready to talk shit about this circle jerk and get the next party started.

Enjoy the fad guys,

I hope you stand to make some cash.
    where its headed? Its been there a while man...

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I had to google eat dust vest
    Edit: $215!!!! you fucking kidding me? I bough my vest for $30 from amazon ffs
    Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 11-10-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

They make vests?I thought ya just cut off the sleeves

Get Adobe Flash player

That boy is all about to get his TROG on.

Get Adobe Flash player

Whoa... wait whats wrong with Pangea bars?

Get Adobe Flash player

I think what shovelwitch is trying to say is that all of this is sort of fucked out and people are doing some hardcore posing. Anyway I'm gonna go polish my Pangea speed streamliner bars...

Get Adobe Flash player

I've got two sets of Pangea bars AND a set of grips, not to mention all these damn flash tattoos. Sorry I ruined some stuff.

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh crap I only have a vest.but it is grungy and ripped,so am I cool?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Oh crap I only have a vest.but it is grungy and ripped,so am I cool?
    Yes but only if you have a flip phone is what I understand......

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Yes but only if you have a flip phone is what I understand......
    Damn I can't get those things open.they piss me off.DON'T LIKE FLIP PHONE.DOC SMASH FLIP PHONE.FLIP PHONE BREAK.NO LIKE FLIP PHONE.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Damn I can't get those things open.they piss me off.DON'T LIKE FLIP PHONE.DOC SMASH FLIP PHONE.FLIP PHONE BREAK.NO LIKE FLIP PHONE.
    LOL Well I guess you can't be cool..... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post

I had to google eat dust vest
    Edit: $215!!!! you fucking kidding me? I bough my vest for $30 from amazon ffs
    I have one of those vests, it's actually pretty fantastic. I happen to work at an Eat Dust stockist, so I paid wholesale for it, thankfully.

If y'all want to get into the discussion of how much these things cost and why a globalized capitalist industrial complex has convinced us all that things have no true worth, and for me to expand on that whole deal with examples like the Dairy Industry and so on, and get on my soapbox about how, by and large, low prices = everyone gets fucked, I'll happily bore you to tears with it.

Or, I might just go to bed.
    Last edited by turpe; 11-11-2015 at 1:46 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I was going to enter some art in the contest. But representing the current state of the site would require flaccidity and I'm too insecure to display my cock in anything other than it's fully erect magnificence.

Get Adobe Flash player

My wife has banned me from sharing pictures of my manhood, flaccid or erect. As she is full blooded German with red hair and collects knives, I shall bow to her wishes.

shovelwitch

I thought a lot of people would be back but naw, this shit has done been broke. Well fuck off ya'll, I'm hitting the sack to get up early tomorrow and selling plasma to afford some parts for the chop.

Have fun with the 60's-70's HA cosplay while its still cool rich kids!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    I thought a lot of people would be back but naw, this shit has done been broke. Well fuck off ya'll, I'm hitting the sack to get up early tomorrow and selling plasma to afford some parts for the chop.

Have fun with the 60's-70's HA cosplay while its still cool rich kids!
    More will come back,probably under new names

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by turpe View Post
    I have one of those vests, it's actually pretty fantastic. I happen to work at an Eat Dust stockist, so I paid wholesale for it, thankfully.

If y'all want to get into the discussion of how much these things cost and why a globalized capitalist industrial complex has convinced us all that things have no true worth, and for me to expand on that whole deal with examples like the Dairy Industry and so on, and get on my soapbox about how, by and large, low prices = everyone gets fucked, I'll happily bore you to tears with it.

Or, I might just go to bed.
    but its still a denim vest right? Or are free blowjobs for life included?

Get Adobe Flash player

Cover story? I don't see those since my shortcut points to the forums.

I do the same thing with other moscickle, machinist and welding sites. Use what ya use and ignore the rest. Someone else will click on it to pay the bills. Not my bills, not my concern.

Share This