CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Rip.

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Yup I'm here for the chipotle.

  2. #22
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    but its still a denim vest right? Or are free blowjobs for life included?
    No, the free blowjobs for life came with the wedding ring.

  3. #23
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turpe View Post
    No, the free blowjobs for life came with the wedding ring.
    You are talking utter shit (probably not married yet lol)... with all due respect of course, the free blowjobs is the first thing that goes right outside the fucking window once you say - Yes I will.

    And let me stress the fact that I am not suggesting that you stop getting blowjobs once you get married but they are most certainly not fucking free.

  4. #24
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    You are talking utter shit (probably not married yet lol)... with all due respect of course, the free blowjobs is the first thing that goes right outside the fucking window once you say - Yes I will.

    And let me stress the fact that I am not suggesting that you stop getting blowjobs once you get married but they are most certainly not fucking free.
    Well than maybe ya married the wrong one

  5. #25
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I think that the Teutonic Irishman is suggesting that marriage is an expensive business.

    Which it totally is, if you marry some dumbass that expects you to look after her and pay all her damn bills.

    However, 8 years and a few months ago, I married a woman that has her shit together, earns as much as I do, and has no problem splitting bills right down the middle. Once the bills are paid, my money is mine and hers is hers. That way, if I wanna buy an expensive-ass denim vest from a couple of hirstute Belgians, that's my prerogative. Wanna know something me & my wife haven't fought about in years? Money.

    So, in summary, free blowjobs are totally possible if you choose your partner wisely. It also helps if you pick the kind of woman that actually enjoys giving head.
    Last edited by turpe; 11-12-2015 at 9:54 AM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Affording nice things means you're not cool.


  7. #27
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Well than maybe ya married the wrong one
    My point was that once you get married you get nothing for free anymore it's all attached with some sort of a price tag? Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!

  8. #28
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!
    LOL I can't believe you of all people asked a question like that??? LOL This is the junk pile...... Where any BS question goes like.....
    Thread: Poll: What to-do if your old lady is on the rags

    LOL I've heard everything now.... LOL
    Last edited by Tattooo; 11-12-2015 at 6:50 AM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    My point was that once you get married you get nothing for free anymore it's all attached with some sort of a price tag? Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!
    You mean to tell me you believe anything in life is free?everything has a price

  10. #30
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turpe View Post
    I think that the Teutonic Irishman is suggesting that marriage is an expensive business.

    Which it totally is, if you marry some dumbass that expects you to look after her and pay all her damn bills.

    However, 8 years and a few months ago, I married a woman that has her shit together, earns as much as I do, and has no problem splitting bills right down the middle.

    Once the bills are paid, my money is mine and hers is hers. That way, if I wanna buy an expensive-ass denim vest from a couple of hirstute Belgians, that's my prerogative.

    Wanna know something me & my wife haven't fought about in years? Money.

    So, in summary, free blowjobs are totally possible if you choose your partner wisely. It also helps if you pick the kind of woman that actually enjoys giving head.

    THIS. I love it. I always hear people griping about their old ladies and how this stops and that stops and life sucks once you say "I do". You're spot on my friend. It's all about the woman YOU chose. So if the dick suckin stops after the big ceremony then you got hosed, you got the ol' bait and switch, your wife is the used car saleman of oral sex and your life sucks. HOWEVER, if you have some decent judgement of character you can pick the right woman and life actually gets better and better. I'm living proof that its possible to marry a woman who encourages your hobbies, cooks meals, makes money, and puts out something fierce! Damn, writing this makes me want to go home and get some.

  11. #31

    Default

    fuck dusty

  12. #32
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    THIS. I love it. I always hear people griping about their old ladies and how this stops and that stops and life sucks once you say "I do". You're spot on my friend. It's all about the woman YOU chose. So if the dick suckin stops after the big ceremony then you got hosed, you got the ol' bait and switch, your wife is the used car saleman of oral sex and your life sucks. HOWEVER, if you have some decent judgement of character you can pick the right woman and life actually gets better and better. I'm living proof that its possible to marry a woman who encourages your hobbies, cooks meals, makes money, and puts out something fierce! Damn, writing this makes me want to go home and get some.
    Yup.I agree. I'm single cause I won't settle for just anything

  13. #33
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Yup.I agree. I'm single cause I won't settle for just anything
    Even a really really really fat chick?

  14. #34
    shovelwitch
    Guest

    Default

    I wonder who one the art contest, that shit was pulled down quick. There must have been a lot of great submissions. I for one would like a FREE DUSTY shirt.

  15. #35
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Even a really really really fat chick?
    Sorry,I don't do fat chicks.one was enough for me.fold over the flaps till ya smell shit,then go back one.nope.I'll pass

  16. #36
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    dead and done. welcome to THBC back talk part 2

  17. #37
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    I wonder who one the art contest, that shit was pulled down quick. There must have been a lot of great submissions. I for one would like a FREE DUSTY shirt.
    I'm not sure , I made 4 submissions, though for some reason , my pics aren't showing up in the art contest thread. I'm not sure why, I made very certain to conform to the rules of the contest,...No Nudity.

  18. #38
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooBanzai View Post
    I'm not sure , I made 4 submissions, though for some reason , my pics aren't showing up in the art contest thread. I'm not sure why, I made very certain to conform to the rules of the contest,...No Nudity.
    Did you draw them? I think that's what the contest is about?

  19. #39
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Yup I'm here for the chipotle.
    laughed my ass off when I saw this

  20. #40
    shovelwitch
    Guest

    Default

    The "forums" button just got switched with the "news" button on the main page. Way to get some cheap clicks!

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in