Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • outofstepwiththeworld
    • Jan 2013

Louisville, KY

I'm moving to Louisville, Kentucky this weekend from Florida. Don't really know anyone in the area. Are there choppers in Louisville? Anyone have any recommendations on a shop or anything if I need some help with the Shovel? I've been having some tranny problems and would like to find a shop that specializes in the old stuff.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • AztecSkwerl
    • Mar 2016

I'm moving to Fort Knox area soon. How's KY? Never been and hoping it doesn't totally suck.

Comment

• SaltUponWounds93
      • Feb 2016

Looking to buy an XS650 rigid frame with motor and tranny. Preferably early to late 70's. Anyone have any leads on who might be wanting to sell one?

Comment

• DEPRAVEDxINDIFFERENCE
        • May 2016

Hey bud. Louisville rider here. Not sure if I can be of much help finding a mechanic but I'm always looking for guys to ride with. I'm also a big Minor Threat fan so I get the SN.

Comment

• gregreedkta
          • Jul 2017

Hey! I'm not Louisville. Just outside Lexington. But if you'd make the travel, S&M in Irvine,ky know their shit 100%. All we have here is our personal garages or sheds tho.

Comment

• R0man
            • Jun 2016

I live in East ky bout 2 hours East of Louisville hard to find parts and real like minds but beautiful places to ride

Comment

• 1954bmw
              • Mar 2015

And don't forget the upcoming Kentucky Kick Down in September, happens in Louisville, older garage built bikes, good time.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;