Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

Planet X (Nibiru)

Anybody heard of this Planet heading this way...???

A recent crop circle has gave us a heads up on a date....
    ........../// http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/...2-2494068.html \\\..........

Hope it's just a bunch of hipe.... "IF NOT" ..... Boys we got some serious shit coming our way that's going to cause the coast lines to be under many feet of water....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture X.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1338886

If you live in the blue area of the above map..... Well, ya might just wanta get right with your maker or head to high ground....

Just saying.......

I gotta stop watching the stars...!!!!
    .....(At times, I get the feeling that their looking back).....

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-26-2015, 12:15 AM.
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..
  • turbonate
    • Sep 2010

I wouldn't have to go nearly as far to go surfing.....

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by turbonate
      Going to be a Titanic wave.....

According to it's celestial path, it will come within 250,000 miles of our blue marble ....
      That's about how close the moon is...

__________________________________________________ _

Wonder if their calculations could be off by a year or two...???

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2015, 9:52 PM.

Comment

• krb
        • Jun 2013

If the rest of their theory is as poorly conceived as that flood map, there's nothing to worry about except for being gullible enough to believe this shit.

Comment

• sdsbassist
          • Jun 2014

Fucking a to this. This is one of the dumbest theories ever.
          Originally posted by krb
          If the rest of their theory is as poorly conceived as that flood map, there's nothing to worry about except for being gullible enough to believe this shit.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

It's a damn good thing I live right on the edge in the mountains...... I've been wanting to go deep sea fishing now I can right down the street...... It's been good knowing you Jesse......

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
              ...... It's been good knowing you Jesse......
              Hey.... !!! I'm going to go Hi-Jack me a Big Boat, I'll swing by and pick ya up...

I know where this boat is at.... (Probably going to be a lonnng line to be standing in to get that one)
              Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2015, 9:13 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Dragstews
                Hey.... !!! I'm going to go Hi-Jack me a Big Boat, I'll swing by and pick ya up...
                I'll start building a dock so you can dock your boat...... LOL

Comment

• Dragstews
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
                  I'll start building a dock so you can dock your boat...... LOL
                  Oh ...IDK about dat....????

What their saying is if you live East of the Blue-ridge Mountains... Ya better grow gills....!!!

What really has me worried is if this does happen...????
                  It could slow the earth's rotation.... Or even bring it to a full stop...
                  Might be a good time to do some "Time Traveling" ...

I'm most likely over-thinking this... Only Earthquakes, Titalwaves ect..

Sure would love to hear my mentor's (Carl Sagan) view on this matter.....

...../// https://youtu.be/wupToqz1e2g \\\.....

Is it or isn't a hoax..????

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

If I worried about every little thing I'd already be dead

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                      If I worried about every little thing I'd already be dead

Won't do a bit of good to worry, ain't a dang thing you can do about it....
                      If and when it does happen...I just hope I will have enough time to .......

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-26-2015, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• MrBlack
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Dragstews

I know where this boat is at.... (Probably going to be a lonnng line to be standing in to get that one)
                        Thats not a boat... thats every plymouth roadrunner when drunk off your ass.

planet x jeese when I was sitting in middle school circa 1985? my history teacher whipped out the news paper and announced the discovery of a 10th planet and they were calling it planet X the x was for the roman numeral 10...

last I heard of that shit til mid 2011 when some wack jobs started equating it to nibiru basically a dark rogue dwarf star that supposedly collided with us once already killing off the dinos.

of course we have way more planets than 9 these days with the dwarf planet designation going on... something around 17 last I read. space... the final... what the fuck is that!?!

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by MrBlack

Space... the final... what the fuck is that!?!

Planet X is roughly four to six times the size of the Earth, and said that its closest approach would occur on May 27, 2003, resulting in the Earth's rotation ceasing for exactly 5.9 terrestrial days. This would be followed by the Earth's pole destabilising in a pole shift (a physical pole shift, with the Earth's pole physically moving, rather than a geomagnetic reversal) caused by magnetic attraction between the Earth's core and the magnetism of the passing planet. This in turn would disrupt the Earth's magnetic core and lead to subsequent displacement of the Earth's crust.

Being it does have a 3,600-year orbit around the sun, one could say it is a part of the solar system...
                          Astronomers reject the idea of Nibiru, and have made efforts to inform the public that there is no threat to Earth.They point out that such an object so close to Earth would be easily visible to the naked eye. A planet such as Nibiru would create noticeable effects in the orbits of the outer planets. Some counter this by claiming that the object has been concealed behind the Sun for several years, though this would be geometrically impossible.

Most photographs showing "Nibiru" by the Sun are in fact of lens flares, false images of the Sun created by reflections within the lens.
                          As in what the video of the South Florida Lady was seeing....

Astronomer Mike Brown notes that if this object's orbit were as described, it would only have lasted in the Solar System for a million years or so before Jupiter expelled it, and that there is no way another object's magnetic field could have such an effect on Earth. Lieder's assertions that the approach of Nibiru would cause the Earth's rotation to stop or its axis to shift violate the laws of physics. In his rebuttal of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, which made the same claim that the Earth's rotation could be stopped and then restarted.

Carl Sagan noted that, "the energy required to brake the Earth is not enough to melt it, although it would result in a noticeable increase in temperature: The oceans would be raised to the boiling point of water ... "Also, how does the Earth get started up again, rotating at approximately the same rate of spin? The Earth cannot do it by itself, because of the law of the conservation of angular momentum."

In a 2009 interview with the Discovery Channel, Mike Brown noted that, while it is not impossible that the Sun has a distant planetary companion, such an object would have to be lying very far from the observed regions of the Solar System to have no detectable gravitational effect on the other planets. A Mars-sized object could lie undetected at 300 AU (10 times the distance of Neptune); a Jupiter-sized object at 30,000 AU. To travel 1000 AU in two years, an object would need to be moving at 2400 km/s – faster than the galactic escape velocity. At that speed, any object would be shot out of the Solar System, and then out of the Milky Way galaxy into intergalactic space.

The impact of the public fear of the Nibiru cataclysm has been especially felt by professional astronomers. In 2008, Mike Brown said that Nibiru was the most common pseudoscientific topic he was asked about.

Before his retirement after 2012, David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, said he received 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru: some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.
                          Half of these emails are from outside the U.S. "Planetary scientists are being driven to distraction by Nibiru," notes science writer Govert Schilling, "And it is not surprising; you devote so much time, energy and creativity to fascinating scientific research, and find yourself on the tracks of the most amazing and interesting things, and all the public at large is concerned about is some crackpot theory about clay tablets, god-astronauts and a planet that doesn't exist." Prior to the 2012 date, Morrison stated that he hoped that the non-arrival of Nibiru could serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing them on "rational thought and baloney detection", but doubted that would happen.

Morrison noted in a lecture recorded on FORA.tv that there was a huge disconnect between the large number of people on the Internet who believed in Nibiru's arrival and the majority of scientists who have never heard of it. To date he is the only major NASA scientist to speak out regularly against the Nibiru phenomenon.

There ya have it Guys, just a Halloween Ghost Story....
                          ......................... (BOO) ......................

(I would be more worried about our own hand bringing the end of the world)

"Orson Welles" did a Halloween spoof in 1938 that was taken to heart by ten's of thousands..... Here, in his own words is some of the mayhem his radio broadcast caused .... https://youtu.be/7VMbFnc0nTA
                          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-26-2015, 7:14 PM.

Comment

• Webrat
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by turbonate
                            ================================================
                            FINALLY,, the ol would get that house on the beach she is always talking about.

BUT,,, I DO remember POPULAR SCIENCE magazine damn near devoting an issue to that "10th" planet that was found.
                            WAY back in 1932 was the one referenced here. The one I saw was in the 60sI believe. I think I remember it being in some newspapers too.

It is just odd (to me anyway) that they made that announcement and now there is nothing but denial.
                            I mean,,, how can a mistake that huge be made? It's a planet for cripes sake.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A member of the Rabbithole has compiled a very long list of news stories about Planet X dating all the way back to the 50s

I dunno,,,
                            Last edited by Webrat; 10-26-2015, 7:39 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

Ah-Man.....
                              Just when I had a handle on Mass Hysteria you came out with this .... Lol

Let's just say that it is real..
                              What can we do..??

Well, if we had the time and the technology ability to do what Superman's Daddy "Jor-El" did...
                              We could keep our species alive....

So where would we send our offspring's to..???
                              Would have the need for a Class M Planet... Mars don't fall into that category..nor any other planets in our solar system...
                              That means the craft would need to leave our solar system...

As of April 2014, the Habitable Exoplanets Catalog lists 21 planets that have the best chance for life beyond our solar system. Not all of these planets are confirmed, and there's still a lot to learn about their environments. But the catalog gives astrobiologists a great place to start when talking about life beyond Earth...

Ya know, if it does miss us... we got 3,600 years to work on it..
                              Last edited by Dragstews; 10-29-2015, 6:07 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;