CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Pour some out for the homies..

Cisco726

SNFFSN!!

Get Adobe Flash player

#freethebcb
    #fuckshowclass

Get Adobe Flash player

The only glass 40 I can get anymore is Colt 45. Now all plastic shit.

shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbassist View Post
    The only glass 40 I can get anymore is Colt 45. Now all plastic shit.
    What? The only way to get 4D-imentional is an ice cold glass bottle 40 of Old-E. I want to hear Allen's and CRF's view point on this whole debacle. BCB getting deleted sucks too. Shit it ain't even winter yet boys, leave some bones to pick for those long winter months when I ain't got shit else to do. I know the showclass situation sucks a bucket of dicks, and Dusty is a skidmark on society, but I'm still having trouble getting pissed for some odd reason. Blacksabre is sadly right in his own self righteous, buffoonish sort of way the CC will carry on, 30 of us will leave 22 will be back with different names.....business as usual. What would be cool is if Rubman in his raw existential angst forges together the dopest chopper mag/site yet, until then we shall see. I don't know breh's I smoked a joint last night after a three year dry spell, I don't even care who's gonna be president next year so there's that. I listened to graveyard's new joint and that shit is hot. Oh yeah Lisa the only thing you could do that would be remotely cool is drop Show Class off the site, cause a lot of us think they suck dick, I know that's $$$ but I rather see cheesy #rollyourown joke ads than see that super inflated ego good ole boy circle jerk deep-pocketed shit rag paraded around any more.

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    What? The only way to get 4D-imentional is an ice cold glass bottle 40 of Old-E. I want to hear Allen's and CRF's view point on this whole debacle. BCB getting deleted sucks too. Shit it ain't even winter yet boys, leave some bones to pick for those long winter months when I ain't got shit else to do. I know the showclass situation sucks a bucket of dicks, and Dusty is a skidmark on society, but I'm still having trouble getting pissed for some odd reason. Blacksabre is sadly right in his own self righteous, buffoonish sort of way the CC will carry on, 30 of us will leave 22 will be back with different names.....business as usual. What would be cool is if Rubman in his raw existential angst forges together the dopest chopper mag/site yet, until then we shall see. I don't know breh's I smoked a joint last night after a three year dry spell, I don't even care who's gonna be president next year so there's that. I listened to graveyard's new joint and that shit is hot. Oh yeah Lisa the only thing you could do that would be remotely cool is drop Show Class off the site, cause a lot of us think they suck dick, I know that's $$$ but I rather see cheesy #rollyourown joke ads than see that super inflated ego good ole boy circle jerk deep-pocketed shit rag paraded around any more.
    Well there, someone went and asked... What's my take on all of this? There's been so many questions and accuasations brought up, including conspiracy theories and dumbfuckery' designed to antogonize.

And please forgive me if I'm not as eloquent as CRF is.

My roll here has, from about 2010, incuding when Bill and McGoo and even BFCjosh used to run the show and moderate, was to be the "janitor." I went from thread to thread and cleaned up peoples fuckups. And there was many, some of you honestly have no buisness writing thread titles... that being said, no one here signed up for a grammer class through Chop Cult University, so that's just the way it is.

Chop Cult was (and is, through efforts ongoing) designed for the guys building and wrenching on bikes in their garage, for grassroots events, for classifieds amongst like minded people (although, sure, with growth there's been some dick situations), etc.

Do you know how many people can't simply follow the rules for posting classifieds, my God, it's incredible. But you don't see me bitching about it on thread after thread. I speak my mind and attempt to clarrify the process(es), not expecting any one of the violators to ever read the site rules forum threads, but I simply then do what needs to be done; Ban them from posting future classifieds and or simply deleting all of their ads leaving them to question the injustice of it all... well, fuck, read the rules.

But Chop Cult is not for ripping off people (Lee) or lying to people for that matter. The cancer money situation struck a very raw anal nerve in (hopefully) everybody. Any situation like that should. The subsequent Show Class denail, struck a even bigger nerve in some people here because it happened here, on chop cult. People had a reason to be pissed. But where's Nate? Did he get paid back? Is that reason still a valid reason today? I don't know, I haven't followed the story after the first several weeks, and truthfully don't want to. But, some still feel it is. It's 100% their choice to continue being pissed off over it if they so want to. Personally, I do what I do here for the love of the "scene" (which I also feel is in a serious decline) but can't dwell on something so far away from me, involving people I don't know and a magazine I don't read. I get it, someone did something unjust when so many other donated for a worthy cause. I do get it. It happens every fucking day in every city in America too.

Chop Cult also isn't for blasting people endlessly. The personal attacks on Lisa are beyond anything I've ever had to deal with, designed to hurt her feelings I can only assume. If there is a alternative goal in those attacks, it obviously I'm missing it. Picking on one person when there's so many other things that should be addressed in the (again) decline of our "small" chopper scene (and you can lable it any way you wish; community, family, loose knit like minded folks, etc.). I'm disguested with a BIGGER PICTURE....

Do you even lift an eyebrow when you hear PBR is giving out free beer? Why? It's a marketing tactic to get you to buy their product. A corporate marketing gimick. A CORPORATE MARKETING STRATEGY. Think about how many "chopper events" they sponsor... Their product is made under contract by Miller Brewing Co. Pabst Blue Ribbon isn't even Pabst Blue Ribbon! How about all these "fake" photography "movement" rides that are plugged endlessly, designed to sell new bikes to new riders, i.e., not builders or chopper fans, but new riders, using people from within our own community (that have the look) that have taken the paycheck and decided, "I'll help you sell motorcycle MoCo. I need the money" and don't give me the age old logic, that there'll be a lot of cheap bikes later... that is a myth. How many ugly Big Bear Choppers and Big Dog Choppers do you see for pennies on the dollar. No, the "cheap bikes later" theory is false. Those bikes still have $14,000-$25,000 price tags on them in the parking lot at the monthly swap. Harley Davidson had a fucking huge ass tent at Born Free? Stetson Cologne now sponsors chopper events? It's absolutely ridiculous. I can go on and on and on, but the future is bleak as I see it at best. But the corporations are getting a hard on! They're getting deeper and deeper into our communities wallets and that's a GOOD THING (for them). I've held the Factory tide back from infiltrating chop cult as much as one little person with an ounce of courge can, to the point of people defending the MoCo, and I'm like "No. No. And, FUCK NO. What part of No don't you understand?" Who else is gonna carry the torch? Or just lay back and say, different strokes for different folks? Well, it sounds kinda bad, but, "we don't want your kind here..." If we ever do, you don't need me here, goodbye Allen. I might even have to buy products from the dealership because they forced my local guy out of business, but that don't mean I'm gonna drink the Kool Aid fuckers.

How much longer that can be accomplished is hard to say when we're tearing down our own walls from the inside. I've got maybe 30-40 more years on this rock (probably 20 of those as a rider still), and I want to have as much fun as possible in that time. If someone wrongs you, sure, you've got to handle it how best you see fit. If someone lies to you, you can hold them accountable for that, but to hurt people on the sidelines, I can't be down with that. Chop Cult is owned by a company somewhere yes, that pretty much allows us to do what we want, Lisa actually is the person who makes that possible here, doing the work I would never want to be doing (solicitating sponsors). This is still a free site, and will continue with or without me doing my little "janitorial duties" but without someone behind the wheel selling ad space, it'll be over sooner rather than later. Yeah, they tried mail order bride ads a while back, but what did that last? Two weeks or so? They're pretty responsive to our community when you really look at the big picture. Don't get hung up on the little issues.

Bill deleted assholes, make no mistake about it. Bill didn't let people shit in his house, why should Lisa? Think Bill never had problems, you're way wrong, because I know he did, I was there. So don't think it was all roses and marijuana bong hits back then. It was just as stupid then as it was now, only there's 25,000 more members in our ranks now.

But I would also like to see more GRASSROOTS FORUMS out there! There arn't really any... So if some former (now banned) members can make it happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN! We need it, the community needs it.... Read my lips: WE NEED MORE GRASSROOTS FORUMS to battle the tide of ASTROTURFING CORPORATE ASSIMILATION. Chop Cult isn't the only Coke in the desert, but it kinda is....? Where you goning to go? The HDForums? Start the Cantina, I'll sign up if you'll have me there too!

All the effort put into this topic every few months, would better be served dealing with the bigger issues affecting us... Unless you like paying hundreds of dollars to ride with the Sons of Anarchy cast and crew, listening to Social Distortion play the Final Love Ride (I'm sure the bagger crowd started a slam pit to that...? Mommys Little Affliction Wearing Monster), and Toby Keith play at Lost Highway paying $16.50 for a large draft beer.... NO fucking thank you. But that's where you'll be when the little shit is gone.

The world is full of assholes and people out to get rich quick, I'd rather surround myself with dudes who just want to go camping on a Saturday night, ride their motorcycles, have a campfire and finish off a couple cases of beer. I don't need 30 sponsors to do that, celebrities, or cover bands, and I don't need a corporation to provide the venue. I don't need to meet attendance levels and I don't need to pay for parking and I don't need to prospect with SOA, I can do all of this with or without Chop Cult, but Chop Cult hasn't given me any grief in being able to do any of this either.

the weird thing is; as soon as some hungry dog gets tossed a little kibble... that dog will defend til the end whether tossed more or not; but that anticipation of some fucking gravy train opening up near the masters feet is always there... waiting pavlovian.

feral dogs have no fucking master... save themselves, and thats how they like it.

taco beuno

Get Adobe Flash player

everybody is freaking out about bcb but nobody wants to mention he spam'd literally every front page thread in multiple forums...... if it was somebody advertising cock rings or butt plugs people would be praising the admins instead of getting the pitchforks

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Well there, someone went and asked... What's my take on all of this? There's been so many questions and accuasations brought up, including conspiracy theories and dumbfuckery' designed to antogonize.

My roll here has, from about 2010, incuding when Bill and McGoo and even BFCjosh used to run the show and moderate, was to be the "janitor." I went from thread to thread and cleaned up peoples fuckups. And there was many, some of you honestly have no buisness writing thread titles... that being said, no one here signed up for a grammer class through Chop Cult University, so that's just the way it is.

Chop Cult was (and is, through efforts ongoing) designed for the guys building and wrenching on bikes in their garage, for grassroots events, for classifieds amongst like minded people (although, sure, with growth there's been some dick situations), etc.

Do you know how many people can't simply follow the rules for posting classifieds, my God, it's incredible. But you don't see me bitching about it on thread after thread. I speak my mind and attempt to clarrify the process(es), not expecting any one of the violators to ever read the site rules forum threads, but I simply then do what needs to be done; Ban them from posting future classifieds and or simply deleting all of their ads leaving them to question the injustice of it all... well, fuck, read the rules.

But Chop Cult is not for ripping off people (Lee) or lying to people for that matter. The cancer money situation struck a very raw anal nerve in (hopefully) everybody. Any situation like that should. The subsequent Show Class denail, struck a even bigger nerve in some people here because it happened here, on chop cult. People had a reason to be pissed. But where's Nate? Did he get paid back? Is that reason still a valid reason today? I don't know, I haven't followed the story after the first several weeks, and truthfully don't want to. But, some still feel it is. It's 100% their choice to continue being pissed off over it if they so want to. Personally, I do what I do here for the love of the "scene" (which I also feel is in a serious decline) but can't dwell on something so far away from me, involving people I don't know and a magazine I don't read. I get it, someone did something unjust when so many other donated for a worthy cause. I do get it. It happens every fucking day in every city in America too.

Chop Cult also isn't for blasting people endlessly. The personal attacks on Lisa are beyond anything I've ever had to deal with, designed to hurt her feelings I can only assume. If there is a alternative goal in those attacks, it obviously I'm missing it. Picking on one person when there's so many other things that should be addressed in the (again) decline of our "small" chopper scene (and you can lable it any way you wish; community, family, loose knit like minded folks, etc.). I'm disguested with a BIGGER PICTURE....

Do you even lift an eyebrow when you hear PBR is giving out free beer? Why? It's a marketing tactic to get you to buy their product. A corporate marketing gimick. A CORPORATE MARKETING STRATEGY. Think about how many "chopper events" they sponsor... Their product is made under contract by Miller Brewing Co. Pabst Blue Ribbon isn't even Pabst Blue Ribbon! How about all these "fake" photography "movement" rides that are plugged endlessly, designed to sell new bikes to new riders, i.e., not builders or chopper fans, but new riders, using people from within our own community (that have the look) that have taken the paycheck and decided, "I'll help you sell motorcycle MoCo. I need the money" and don't give me the age old logic, that there'll be a lot of cheap bikes later... that is a myth. How many ugly Big Bear Choppers and Big Dog Choppers do you see for pennies on the dollar. No, the "cheap bikes later" theory is false. Those bikes still have $14,000-$25,000 price tags on them in the parking lot at the monthly swap. Harley Davidson had a fucking huge ass tent at Born Free? Stetson Cologne now sponsors chopper events? It's absolutely ridiculous. I can go on and on and on, but the future is bleak as I see it at best. But the corporations are getting a hard on! They're getting deeper and deeper into our communities wallets and that's a GOOD THING (for them). I've held the Factory tide back from infiltrating chop cult as much as one little person with an ounce of courge can, to the point of people defending the MoCo, and I'm like "No. No. And, FUCK NO. What part of No don't you understand?" Who else is gonna carry the torch? Or just lay back and say, different strokes for different folks? Well, it sounds kinda bad, but, "we don't want your kind here..." If we ever do, you don't need me here, goodbye Allen. I might even have to buy products from the dealership because they forced my local guy out of business, but that don't mean I'm gonna drink the Kool Aid fuckers.

How much longer that can be accomplished is hard to say when we're tearing down our own walls from the inside. I've got maybe 30-40 more years on this rock (probably 20 of those as a rider still), and I want to have as much fun as possible in that time. If someone wrongs you, sure, you've got to handle it how best you see fit. If someone lies to you, you can hold them accountable for that, but to hurt people on the sidelines, I can't be down with that. Chop Cult is owned by a company somewhere yes, that pretty much allows us to do what we want, Lisa actually is the person who makes that possible here, doing the work I would never want to be doing (solicitating sponsors). This is still a free site, and will continue with or without me doing my little "janitorial duties" but without someone behind the wheel selling ad space, it'll be over sooner rather than later. Yeah, they tried mail order bride ads a while back, but what did that last? Two weeks or so? They're pretty responsive to our community when you really look at the big picture. Don't get hung up on the little issues.

Bill deleted assholes, make no mistake about it. Bill didn't let people shit in his house, why should Lisa? Think Bill never had problems, you're way wrong, because I know he did, I was there. So don't think it was all roses and marijuana bong hits back then. It was just as stupid then as it was now, only there's 25,000 more members in our ranks now.

But I would also like to see more GRASSROOTS FORUMS out there! There arn't really any... So if some former (now banned) members can make it happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN! We need it, the community needs it.... Read my lips: WE NEED MORE GRASSROOTS FORUMS to battle the tide of ASTROTURFING CORPORATE ASSIMILATION. Chop Cult isn't the only Coke in the desert, but it kinda is....? Where you goning to go? The HDForums? Start the Cantina, I'll sign up if you'll have me there too!

All the effort put into this topic every few months, would better be served dealing with the bigger issues affecting us... Unless you like paying hundreds of dollars to ride with the Sons of Anarchy cast and crew, listening to Social Distortion play the Final Love Ride (I'm sure the bagger crowd started a slam pit to that...? Mommys Little Affliction Wearing Monster), and Toby Keith play at Lost Highway paying $16.50 for a large draft beer.... NO fucking thank you. But that's where you'll be when the little shit is gone.

The world is full of assholes and people out to get rich quick, I'd rather surround myself with dudes who just want to go camping on a Saturday night, ride their motorcycles, have a campfire and finish off a couple cases of beer. I don't need 30 sponsors to do that, celebrities, or cover bands, and I don't need a corporation to provide the venue. I don't need to meet attendance levels and I don't need to pay for parking and I don't need to prospect with SOA, I can do all of this with or without Chop Cult, but Chop Cult hasn't given me any grief in being able to do any of this either.
    Thats a lot of werdz,...This isn't as many werdz,...Beanz & Takoz, Bruh

Get Adobe Flash player

The hard thing about being on top,no matter how hard ya try, is sometimes you have to step on toes

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    The hard thing about being on top,no matter how hard ya try, is sometimes you have to step on toes
    What top is there? my inquiring mind wants to know... and it would behoove me to tink that tere is one... cuz I aint no goatzee.

Get Adobe Flash player

fuck, now i wanna go camping and drink lots of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    fuck, now i wanna go camping and drink lots of beer.
    only you stopping you from doing that... if you need permisson to have fun as an adult? granted

shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

I used to think, shit the price will fall if young homies started getting killed. Ha the fact is you have to ride to get killed, owning a pan doesn't mean you ride the mo fuggah. Chances are if you can afford one, you can afford someone to work on it too, so the whole you gotta work on it to have it goes out the window as well. I'm thinking about stripping the shovel down and building up a sporty I have sitting on my work bench just to ride and hang out Mother FUCK everything else.
    "Hey nice girls bike!"
    "Yeah why don't yo dig your grandmother out of her comfy grave and rub your dick between her ribs till you reach completion?"

Get Adobe Flash player

Why y'all mad though?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    "Hey nice girls bike!"
    "Yeah why don't yo dig your grandmother out of her comfy grave and rub your dick between her ribs till you reach completion?"
    Fuck yes , I hear the girl bike shit all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Why y'all mad though?
    apparently theres been quite abit of weed wacking going on against the rear fence to save hosting costs... according to Rubadub everything pre what was it 2012 or 2014? is gone with the wind on the local 33 servers.

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Why y'all mad though?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
    What top is there? my inquiring mind wants to know... and it would behoove me to tink that tere is one... cuz I aint no goatzee.
    No top really, just hard to make everyone happy, so why try?

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    No top really, just hard to make everyone happy, so why try?
    ah the old keep people happy shit... its a myth you know. the only person that can keep someone happy is themself... if thats all someone does without reguard to anyone else? then youre dealing with a fucking sociopath with the warning sign of passive aggression or just aggression in general.

the best anyone can do is keep someone interested... of course trying to keep someone interested by catering to their whim just causes people to lose themself down a dark hallway hoping that light under the door leads to happiness and reciprocation of their desires as well.

it doesnt ever work that way though... it has to come from a place of mutual respect and personal boundary that does not step on each others well being.

in a forum setting the rules typically outlay the mutual respect thing... yeah its easy to feel a bit of power from an admin perpective, but it doesnt have to absolutely corrupt at your whim...

I felt that shit growing on me as an admin, I think many mods hit that hurdle. the delete shit from self consciousness, the start shit to just ban someone that rubs you wrong some just flat out ban with no other reason... the ethical divide is knowing that position isnt really one of power to sling at ones whim, need or desire but its really from a position of responsibility to the community as a whole based on the sites mission statement... thats what kept my head on straight with the extra buttons.

im really glad a lot of people pushed trying to find a button before I was a mod, because I didnt think I had any... hell relationship experience with women constantly testing for buttons after being wrung out by douche after douche had worn all my edges off... but fuck all if someone didnt find one, and it was talking shit about my suggestion for a modification like it was a fucking contest instead of people throwing their two cents in with all sorts of ideas for the poster asking to choose from that suited their taste.

silly now of course because the one I got mad at had the same motivation I did... to help the fucking poster... i could have left the come back talking shit alone, but im not a passive person when someone gets agressive, so I said exactly why their idea was full of shit... next thing I knew it was like being on a playground arguing what kind of fucking ball is the best ball of all... just absolutely pointless to argue about when the one with the question to begin with sat around waiting for a straight fucking answer as us two idiots beleaguered about over fucking nonsense... solving nothing.

so yeah that final chink in my rhino hide uncovered it was all good no blind spot to make me just go mindless due to some feelings and start lashing about. thats one reason I love the jp so much... it can make some soft ass trying to act all hard ego fuckers trip over themselves enough to come out a better person by not taking everyting hell anyting really so fucking seriously especially themselves let go and actually enjoy themselves without wearing mask of pretend time that much of society tries to make seem like a requirement...

the jp was a place where you can be you and thats fucking ok, but someone is guaranteed to make you fucking think about why you might be holding onto some belief that really isnt helping you progress but something limiting your potential.

in real life, ive actually been getting impatient having to deal with people wallowing in mindless ignorance and happy being beligerant as shit about it, with no reguard to anyone else... I suppose a random stranger being a douche in public is just something I need to put blinders back on for... enough stress as it is without running into more of that shit where I go to relax and unwind.

so yeah some long winded fucking diatribe on some life shit ive learned... I only share this sort of shit because after learning it its no good to me any more, but sharing it has the potential to help someone else in an area of something theyve probably been trying to figure out... and if one fucking thing in it gives one person a piece or short cut they need to save themself a fucking headache? then worth the however many that wanna whine about scrolling for another 2 seconds...

#!vivaĦlosninospantalonesgrande!

Share This