Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loddytoddy
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Braaap
    if it takes you 11 hours a day to run an established website you just might be terrible at what you do.

you've already displayed poor judgement and character by welcoming and sanctioning ShowClass on here, and you proved spineless in the Herrick debacle. grow some fucking balls and get some principles beyond the dollar.
    it was 11 hours yesterday deleting posts and blocking instagram users.
    #CREALB

Comment

• turbonate
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by loddytoddy
      11 hours today deleting posts and his existence.
      phone in one hand blocking instagram users as well and deleting hashtags.
      #click #click
      That's too bad, he seemed like someone I'd get along with.

BCB, if you're reading this shoot me some contact info at chaneycustomconcepts@yahoo and I'll buy you a beer or 10 when I make it back to your neck of the woods.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
        • Jul 2013

Ever run an established website? Hell brain surgery don't look hard either,till ya try it

Comment

• Braaap
          • May 2013

it was 11 hours yesterday deleting posts and blocking instagram users.
          #CREALB
          hahhaha yep, that sounds like thirsty work.

Comment

• Braaap
            • May 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
            Ever run an established website? Hell brain surgery don't look hard either,till ya try it
            i got a 4.0 in college and almost pursued a phd in stem cell research.

my dick don't look hard... till ya try it. playing facebook all day doesn't impress me, my father has been a top-level programmer for 30 years.

Comment

• ProfessorKaos
              • Mar 2014

Where is this cantina and will there be refreshments?

Viva La Cantina!

Comment

• loddytoddy
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by ProfessorKaos
                Where is this cantina and will there be refreshments?

Viva La Cantina!
                we will have someone contact the group once our lawyers and web development team deem it necessary to go public.

Comment

• erikmustride
                  • Apr 2013

I have no idea about the problem with Showclass. But, this thread seems a lot like complaining about the free beer you're drinking not being a brand you like.
                  Last edited by erikmustride; 10-23-2015, 10:01 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

• ProfessorKaos
                    • Mar 2014

we will have someone contact the group once our lawyers and web development team deem it necessary to go public.
                    Perfect, have your people get in touch with my people.

Comment

• shovelwitch
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by eroticjesus
                      I feel ya. And yeah, I do think that a site that promotes this culture has some power (and maybe a responsibility) to help cut off a ties to a company like Showclass that obviously sucks and lies and continues to support a thief who steals from a cancer patient.
                      But I really think these are all just growing pains from the dilution of this culture by popularity.
                      As shitty as this sounds homie here has got a valid point. Its easy to copy a dude's style when it is "underground" and nobody has any comparison to gauge wtf you are doing and assumes you are original. As soon as a scene takes off the xeroxed identities get paranoid that their cover is going to get blown when the outsiders make the connection that what your doing is what that other, now popular guy, did before you did and better. This shit will blow over hopefully, and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.

Comment

• turpe
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by shovelwitch
                        ...and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
                        Sir, I rarely laugh out loud when browsing the internet, but this statement made me do just that. Thank you.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                          • Oct 2013

As shitty as this sounds homie here has got a valid point. Its easy to copy a dude's style when it is "underground" and nobody has any comparison to gauge wtf you are doing and assumes you are original. As soon as a scene takes off the xeroxed identities get paranoid that their cover is going to get blown when the outsiders make the connection that what your doing is what that other, now popular guy, did before you did and better. This shit will blow over hopefully, and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
                          Never Don't Hood Ornament Bro

Read This You Fucking Savages

Comment

• eroticjesus
                            • Nov 2012

This shit will blow over hopefully, and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
                            That's one of the best things I've seen written on this site.
                            Cheers.

Comment

• Cisco726
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by erikmustride
                              I have no idea about the problem with Showclass. But, this thread seems a lot like complaining about the free beer you're drinking not being a brand you like.
                              More like complaining about the free beer that was acquired because we were all there and it was given by a lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit. Close enough though.

Comment

• Cisco726
                                • Apr 2024

Also, if you don't know what's going on try finding out before jumping in front of the barrage. Otherwise everything you say really means dick.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;