CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last
    Cisco726

Default Go against Showclass and get banned?

Apparently the "community" doesn't matter as much as the advertisers like we've been lead to believe. Wonder how long til this gets deleted and I get banned?
    #vivalarevolucíon
    Viva La Cantina!!

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Is that what happened? Or did people get banned for talking shit about the people who run this place and who pay to keep this place running and creating all sorts of bitchy drama?

Here's the way I see things- If I own a bar, and if people come into my bar and start talking shit about my bar, or how I run my bar, I'd tell them to get the fuck out. And if they gave me any more shit, I'd introduce their heads to the door on their way out.

No one is forced to be here. I don't see the point in people hanging around if they don't like how this place is run, or who is sponsoring it, or anything else about it. After all, it's not like they payed to buy this place, or contribute any money to keep it running. Don't like it here- get the fuck out. Spend your own money and buy or create your own forum, then you can run it any way you like. Good luck with that.

Some people like to think that they are special little snowflakes and that the world and everybody in it should cater to their every desire. And when they don't get their own way they throw a tantrum like a little bitch.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-22-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

#VIVA !
    #thecantina

Cisco726

So theBCB goes and asks some questions, goes against Showclassless and gets the boot! Well, looks like choice has been made and it wasn't you guys. Guess I'll be next. I will not shut up about this.
    Viva La Revolucion!!!!
    SNFFSN!!!
    Viva La Cantina!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Who is showglass?

Get Adobe Flash player

This talk about cantinas is making me a hungry and thursty nigga.

Last edited by SpookyCC; 10-22-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

The showclass thing is a thoroughly beaten dead horse. I'm more curious about Duanne Ballard's questionable business ethics.

Cisco726

The problem is we keep getting lied to. First NoClass and now Lisa. Shit keeps getting swept under the rug, but when that lump under the rug gets big enough people start looking under the rug and find all kinds of shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

That lady is the most thinly veiled corporate stooge I have come across. Pretty funny really.

Cisco726

Agree 100%

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer View Post
    That lady is the most thinly veiled corporate stooge I have come across. Pretty funny really.

This lady works over 11 hours a day to keep this site going.

Please note - Kaistream LTD. does not receive any type of finical compensation from ANY of the PRINT Publications you see ChopCult associated with. We ( I) cross promote each other, they get FREE ads on the site and ChopCult.com gets FREE ads in their publication. I made all of these deals, Kaistream LTD. did not, they backed me up. It's relevant to cross promote and bring everyone together. I strongly believe in community and I have shown that daily. I have no other gain than to keep the site going for the members.

Get Adobe Flash player

You do realize that most of the guys on here would consider eleven a short day? And that's not time spent playing computers. Your worn-out corporate buzzwords hardly scream chopper enthusiast.

Get Adobe Flash player

#fuckshowclass

(Edit)
    Are those kind of guys the sort you want leading the way in your "community"? I don't put up with lies from anyone, in fact, I was homeless for nearly two weeks for that exact reason. When asked about it just tonight I replied " I'd rather sleep in the back of my truck than live comfortably with a liar". What you allow is what will continue. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    Last edited by turbonate; 10-22-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Cisco726

Well, if what you've said is true then why stay in bed with those that,obviously, this community wants no part of? No money is being lost so why not just cut the ties? Why keep deleting threads that question this and ban members who also questioned your motives? Also, a straight answer would be nice and not the same dance around the actual question.

Get Adobe Flash player

#freethebcb

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer View Post
    You do realize that most of the guys on here would consider eleven a short day?
    By what I have read in the junk pile I think a lot of guys on here work very little do drugs all day and just dream of building bikes.....

It takes money to keep things going... I wonder how many people that are bitching the most had donated money to this site before it was sold?????

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Well, if what you've said is true then why stay in bed with those that,obviously, this community wants no part of? No money is being lost so why not just cut the ties? Why keep deleting threads that question this and ban members who also questioned your motives? Also, a straight answer would be nice and not the same dance around the actual question.

Get Adobe Flash player

so if isis wanted to post a add on this forum and you were offered a space in "kill everyone weekly" -it would be ok?????

i think this is my last post- kinda liked this place- but im not into supporting garbage companies who screw cancer patients-ive had that shit and dont see money as the cure all for ignorance

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    but im not into supporting garbage companies who screw cancer patients-ive had that shit and dont see money as the cure all for ignorance

Can I ask a question?? Do you buy from them? Do you buy from CC?? So how are you supporting them??? I don't understand????

I don't think they wouldn't take money from isis nor would isis give two damns about CC....

Get Adobe Flash player

I get that people are pissed..
    But I don't think talking shit about Showclass is what got anyone banned.
    Showclass has been fuckmouthed on here for months without any fallout to the users here.
    All this reminds me of the music scene in the early 90's.
    Suddenly a small interesting group of fringey motherfuckers got all popular. Fanzines all faded away (I mean how many of you selvedge wearing latte sipping motherfuckers ever even read a fanzine, or responded to an add in one to get a mix tape?) and Tiger Beat suddenly had bands on the covers.
    Success breeds conformity. and dilutes the original message. 33 was successful. It was cool, local shows were cool, and they kinda blow now. It will all be in cycles. How soon before your favorite event turns into a mini sturgis?
    I think blaming the people who run this site because the "scene" is diluted with a bunch of poseurs who need a constant reminder of where to buy cool shit is a bit short sighted.

Share This