Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cisco726
    • Apr 2024

Go against Showclass and get banned?

Apparently the "community" doesn't matter as much as the advertisers like we've been lead to believe. Wonder how long til this gets deleted and I get banned?
    #vivalarevolucíon
    Viva La Cantina!!
  • EVILBLACKSABRE
    • Dec 2013

Is that what happened? Or did people get banned for talking shit about the people who run this place and who pay to keep this place running and creating all sorts of bitchy drama?

Here's the way I see things- If I own a bar, and if people come into my bar and start talking shit about my bar, or how I run my bar, I'd tell them to get the fuck out. And if they gave me any more shit, I'd introduce their heads to the door on their way out.

No one is forced to be here. I don't see the point in people hanging around if they don't like how this place is run, or who is sponsoring it, or anything else about it. After all, it's not like they payed to buy this place, or contribute any money to keep it running. Don't like it here- get the fuck out. Spend your own money and buy or create your own forum, then you can run it any way you like. Good luck with that.

Some people like to think that they are special little snowflakes and that the world and everybody in it should cater to their every desire. And when they don't get their own way they throw a tantrum like a little bitch.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-22-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• loddytoddy
      • Jul 2014

#VIVA !
      #thecantina

Comment

• Cisco726
        • Apr 2024

So theBCB goes and asks some questions, goes against Showclassless and gets the boot! Well, looks like choice has been made and it wasn't you guys. Guess I'll be next. I will not shut up about this.
        Viva La Revolucion!!!!
        SNFFSN!!!
        Viva La Cantina!!

Comment

• Southbanker
          • Sep 2010

Who is showglass?

Comment

• SpookyCC
            • Sep 2013

This talk about cantinas is making me a hungry and thursty nigga.

Last edited by SpookyCC; 10-22-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
              • Sep 2013

The showclass thing is a thoroughly beaten dead horse. I'm more curious about Duanne Ballard's questionable business ethics.

Comment

• Cisco726
                • Apr 2024

The problem is we keep getting lied to. First NoClass and now Lisa. Shit keeps getting swept under the rug, but when that lump under the rug gets big enough people start looking under the rug and find all kinds of shit.

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                  • Sep 2013

That lady is the most thinly veiled corporate stooge I have come across. Pretty funny really.

Comment

• Cisco726
                    • Apr 2024

Agree 100%

Comment

• LisaBallard
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer
                      That lady is the most thinly veiled corporate stooge I have come across. Pretty funny really.

This lady works over 11 hours a day to keep this site going.

Please note - Kaistream LTD. does not receive any type of finical compensation from ANY of the PRINT Publications you see ChopCult associated with. We ( I) cross promote each other, they get FREE ads on the site and ChopCult.com gets FREE ads in their publication. I made all of these deals, Kaistream LTD. did not, they backed me up. It's relevant to cross promote and bring everyone together. I strongly believe in community and I have shown that daily. I have no other gain than to keep the site going for the members.

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                        • Sep 2013

You do realize that most of the guys on here would consider eleven a short day? And that's not time spent playing computers. Your worn-out corporate buzzwords hardly scream chopper enthusiast.

Comment

• turbonate
                          • Sep 2010

#fuckshowclass

(Edit)
                          Are those kind of guys the sort you want leading the way in your "community"? I don't put up with lies from anyone, in fact, I was homeless for nearly two weeks for that exact reason. When asked about it just tonight I replied " I'd rather sleep in the back of my truck than live comfortably with a liar". What you allow is what will continue. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
                          Last edited by turbonate; 10-22-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Cisco726
                            • Apr 2024

Well, if what you've said is true then why stay in bed with those that,obviously, this community wants no part of? No money is being lost so why not just cut the ties? Why keep deleting threads that question this and ban members who also questioned your motives? Also, a straight answer would be nice and not the same dance around the actual question.

Comment

• turbonate
                              • Sep 2010

#freethebcb

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;